Unibet Casino New Customer Offer: Bet £10 Get £40 Bonus*
Used 4308 times.
Unibet New Customer Offer 2023
Unibet Sign Up Offer – December 2023
Unibet Casino bet £10 get £40 offer – no promo code required, simply use this qualifying link to claim this offer!
- *Unibet Bet 10 Get 40: 18+ begambleaware.org. New Customers only. Minimum Deposit £10 and Get £40 in Casino Bonus Funds. Debit card only. Up to 50x wagering, game contributions vary, max. stake applies, new customers must opt in and claim offer within 24 hours and use within 30 days. See full terms. #Ad
PLEASE NOTE: The rest of this page refers to Unibet’s regular sports betting promotion and is still available if you prefer that deal.
What Is The Unibet New Customer Offer?
Unibet offer new customers a recently boosted £50 sign up offer in the UK, which works as a £40 Money Back as a Bonus if your first bet loses + £10 Casino Welcome Bonus. It’s a unique opening offer where a qualifying bet up to £40, if it loses, receives Money Back as a bonus.
All of the latest Unibet new customer offers are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant promotion codes. For those needing the promo code for the latest Unibet Sportsbook Money Back as Bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses + £10 Casino promotion, simply press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page.
- Unibet New Customer Offer: 18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. Min Dep £10. Debit cards only. Opt in for bonus funds. Wagering, sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Valid for 7 days. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. #Ad
For a more detailed walkthrough of how this Unibet sign up offer works read our Unibet Welcome Offer Explained page.
|Unibet Sportsbook||Unibet New Customer Offer 2023|
|Unibet Welcome Offer Value||£50 Total: £40 Sports If You Lose + £10 Casino Bonus|
|Minimum Odds||2/5 (1.4)|
|Money Back Refund||Next Working Day|
|Promo Code||None Required - Auto Applied|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
Unibet Sign Up Offer 2023
Unibet have a fantastic Sportsbook sign up offer for new customers which is available to United Kingdom residents including Northern Ireland. Place any qualifying first bet between £1 and £40, knowing that if the bet loses, you will receive full money back, paid as a bonus. Unibet also add a £10 Casino Bonus on top, to welcome you to their platform. To become a new customer and receive their £50 Sports Welcome Offer, simply use one of our qualifying link available below.
We also have all of the latest Unibet new customer offers which are listed on this page. You don’t currently require a Unibet promo code to access any of their current new customer offers across Sportsbook, Casino, Poker or Bingo products.
Unibet are in the top 5 online bookmakers globally and are now an established part of the United Kingdom betting industry. Their £50 Sportsbook Welcome offer for new customers is unique and genuine, with any qualifying first bet placed post registration between £10 and £40 being underlined by a money back proposition, plus you’ll also receive a £10 Casino Bonus.
Once a Unibet customer, the Malta-based bookmaker treat their punters like royalty. Unibet’s range of markets and sporting events is unsurpassed and their In-Play betting experience in-tandem with Unibet TV live streaming, which broadcasts over 40,000 live sports events is top-notch.
Simply press the ‘Reveal’ button at the head of this page or follow one of our signposted links for the latest Unibet new customer offer. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice.
- Unibet Sign Up Offer, significant terms: 18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. Min Dep £10. Debit cards only. Opt in for bonus funds. Wagering, sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Valid for 7 days. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. #Ad.
- Unibet Deposit £10 Get £40: 18+ begambleaware.org. New Customers only. Minimum Deposit £10 and Get £40 in Casino Bonus Funds. Debit card only. Up to 50x wagering, game contributions vary, max. stake applies, new customers must opt in and claim offer within 24 hours and use within 30 days. See full terms. For further details read our Unibet 10 40 Casino page. #Ad
- Unibet Poker Up T0 £500 Bonus + £20 Extra: 18+. T&Cs apply. New Customers Only. £20 extra = one cash game ticket of €8 and 4 x UK Tour tournament tickets of €4. £500 Playthrough bonus = €600. Both bonuses are activated upon first deposit from the poker client. Tickets expire after 35 days and the playthrough bonus after 60. £1 GBP = €1.1875. Selected games only. BeGambleaware.org. For further details read our Unibet Poker 500 Bonus page.
Unibet Sign Up Offer - Step By Step Introduction
Follow the 5 stages below to access the Unibet new customer offer:
- Close any instances of the Unibet website on your browser.
- To access the Unibet Money Back as a Bonus up to £40 + £10 Casino Bonus offer press the reveal button at the top of the page or alternatively claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £50 in total Unibet new customer offer once you place a qualifying first bet.
- Now you’ve landed on the Unibet website. Click the “Register Now” to the left-hand side of Unibet’s website.
Now start filling out your details under the ‘Register with us’ header. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. No Unibet promo code in 2023 is required as part of the registration process as the qualifying links on this page have automatically applied the £40 +£10 Casino Bonus welcome offer, Tick the ‘Yes I’m in’ button to activate the £40 welcome offer. Then remember to tick the 18+ agree to the Terms & Conditions box and click the ‘Join’ button to become a Unibet customer.
- Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via a debit card, cash card, PayPal or promotion qualifying e-wallet. Deposit at least £10 (you need to place a qualifying first bet between £1 and £40) and place your first sportsbook bet, with a stake of between £1 and £40, at odds of at least 2/5 (1.4). This bet can be on any sport except Horse Racing. Win, each-way and multiple bets are all welcomed. If you choose to use your first qualifying sportsbook bet on a multiple, each leg of the multiple must have minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4) to qualify.
- If your first bet is a loser then Unibet will give you money back as a bonus up to a qualifying stake of £40. To withdraw your bonus you must bet (wager) your bonus x3. So if you maximised the promotion and received a £40 bonus money you need to bet £120 to complete the bonus conditions. You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus. Sportsbook bets will count towards the turnover total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 7 days will count.
Your £10 Casino bonus will be credited to your account the next working day after you make your first deposit and is valid for 7 days. The bonus must be wagered 50 times on casino products before any bonus funds or winnings can be withdrawn. This £10 Casino Bonus cannot be wagered on sports bets.
Unibet Welcome Offer Details
Full details of the Unibet Welcome Offer are as follows:
- Unibet Welcome Offer Amount – Between £1 and £40
- Qualifying Deposit – £10 (beware that any first qualifying bet up to £40 is covered with this Money Back offer)
- Qualifying Deposit Method – can be via either a debit card, cash card, PayPal, or promotion qualifying e-wallet.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet (except Racing) with odds of at least 2/5 (1.4). In the case of multiples each leg also has to have minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4).
- Money Back Activation Requirements – If your first bet is a loser, Unibet will give your stake back up to a maximum of £40. This is paid as a bonus.
- Money Back Terms & Conditions – Available to new customers resident in the United Kingdom only (includes Northern Ireland). To withdraw your bonus you must bet (wager) your bonus x3. So if you maximised the promotion and received a £40 bonus money you need to bet £120 to complete the bonus conditions. You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus. Sportsbook bets will count towards the turnover total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 7 days will count.
Unibet New Customer Offer 2024 Updates
The Unibet new customer offer detailed on this page is due to run into 2024. If any of the deals change then we’ll list the updated Unibet promotions on this page.
Unibet Existing Customers
If you’re an existing Unibet customer, a breakdown of ongoing sports promotional offers is summarised further down the page – click here to view these offers. Unibet were one of the first bookmakers to recognise that their existing customer base needs to be incentivised to remain happy, so free bet promotions are a core part of the Unibet marketing platform. However they DO NOT give away free bets via promo codes. So if you’re looking for an immediate free bet via a bonus code you won’t find one anywhere online.
However below we’ve hand-picked 2 online bookmakers who currently offer the best value when it comes to free bets in the market today. Welcome free bets and bonuses are available immediately and both bookmakers are top-ranked for ongoing sports promotions across football and horse racing.
Why Open a Unibet Account?
Unibet may seem a new sports and gaming brand on the scene, but make no mistake these guys have been offering a top-level customer experience in the online arena since 2001. The Number 1 across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands and Belgium, Unibet are a global player the likes of which are challenging bet365 for title of global leader. The fifth busiest online betting website globally, Unibet has over 14 million registered users and with circa 1.2 million active punters and players, Unibet continues to grow, especially now in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Undoubtedly our shores are a market where Unibet wants to grow to become an established player and to that end TV advertising and sponsorship of English cricket, sees their brand presence growing. More importantly for new customers, the Unibet welcome offer separates them from their online competitors. Their latest £50 Welcome Offer, sees Unibet really make their intentions clear – put simply they want new UK Sportsbook business. Register, deposit and place a qualifying first bet of between £1 and £40, safe in the knowledge, that if it loses, Unibet will give you money back up to a maximum £40 stake. You will also receive an additional £10 Casino Bonus.
- Unibet New Customer Offer: 18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. Min Dep £10. Debit cards only. Opt in for bonus funds. Wagering, sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Valid for 7 days. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. #Ad
Another huge positive for Unibet comes in the way they reward customer loyalty. They steal a march on other online bookmakers by focusing their existing customer free bets offer on their exceptional live in-play betting experience, which in-reality challenges bet365 for it’s coverage and depth of markets. If you want to bet on any game, match or race worldwide, Unibet In-Play is likely to offer you coverage and odds on it.
From a Gaming perspective, look out for Unibet Casino who currently have one of the leading welcome bonuses available in the market. A deposit £10, Get £40 Welcome Bonus is uncomplicated and means that for as little a £10 first deposit, new players get a total wallet of £40 to play with.
Unibet Poker is one of the leading European poker websites, based on Unibet’s decision in early 2014 to focus the experience solely for recreational poker players. With Unibet Poker heads-up displays are banned and tables are almost entirely filled by players who aren’t too serious and simply are having a relaxing game of poker. To encourage player numbers – which has exploded since the 2014 change – Unibet Poker give new players £20 of poker tournament play for free when you make your first deposit via the Poker Client. They also offer a huge £500 play-through bonus, which like virtually all poker bonuses is released the more poker you play.
The latest Unibet new customer offer and ongoing customer Unibet promotions can be seen below:
|Unibet New Customer Offer|
|Money Back As A Bonus Up To £40 If Your First Bet Loses & £10 Casino Bonus||Unibet give new Sports customers a money back as a bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses & £10 casino bonus offer.|
|Deposit £10 Get £40 with Unibet Casino||A highly generous £40 Welcome Bonus package is available for new players with Unibet Casino.|
|Football ACCA Rush||A 25% bonus on top of your winnings for successful 5-fold Premier League ACCAs.|
|Goalscorer Madness||Unibet pride themselves are giving enhanced odds across Europe's best strikers each and every week across Anytime and First Goalscorer markets.|
|Maximum Payout Protection||Unibet are not scared of taking a bet or paying-out big sums. Their £1 million daily maximum payout limit across the top competitions is exceptional.|
Unibet by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with Unibet. In all, 185 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we will not list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, To Score Anytime, Last Goalscorer Scorecast, 1st Half Scorecast, Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 104 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You will struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
Goalscorer Madness – Boosted goalscorer odds for the best strikers in Europe! Yes you read that correctly – Messi, Robben, Kane, Vardy, Higuain, just to mention a few. This is a regular promotion at the weekend, covering Anytime and First Goalscorer boosted odds. Remember though that special boosted prices are only available under “Unibet Featured” in the odds tree. Bets placed on the normal markets will be at standard prices.
Football ACCA Rush – A huge boost for Premier League ACCA backers. Unibet have run this promotion for a chunk of time now, where successful Premier League W-D-W ACCAs receive a cracking 25% bonus on top of the winnings. That compares to a 10% bonus with bet365’s similar ACCA bonus promotion. To be eligible you need to have opted in to the promotion from Monday to Thursday and Unibet add the Profit Boost to your account by Noon every Friday during the 2017-18 Premier League season.
Unibet Football Maximum Payouts – Clearly football accumulators are by far the most popular bet when it comes to multiples. It may shock you to read that some online bookmakers have daily payout ceilings as low as £200,000 for ACCAs which include a Scottish Premiership match. Their maximum payout rules, dictate what a winning punter receives and they do not pay a penny more. So it’s well worth recognising that Unibet provides excellent coverage when it comes to daily maximum payouts, with the Malta based online bookmaker paying out up to £1 million per day across the following competitions:
FIFA+UEFA Internationals incl Qualifiers.
UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League.
English Premier League, Scottish Premiership, Spanish LaLiga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Danish Superliga, Dutch Eredivisie, Norwegian Tippeligaen and Swedish Allsvenskan.
Main domestic cup in Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Scotland, Sweden & Spain.
This £1 million coverage across countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands in unbeatable and is a huge up-side for punters who like to bet on top-level football across these countries.
Unibet cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there is excellent coverage of South African racing.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Forecast, Tricast, Match Bets, Distance Betting.
Unibet take the stance of offering less specific sports promotions, which increases the margin available to give away excellent odds. So in the case of horse racing, despite not giving away Best Odds Guaranteed, you shouldn’t discount Unibet out of hand, because they are offer some excellent odds across live ITV Racing and every day ATR/UK Racing televised meetings.
Unibet also took the bold decision to extend their each-way terms at the 2019 Grand National to 7 places – for further details read our Grand National 7 Places Each Way page.
Golf coverage from Unibet has improved massively of late. Expect excellent market-leading odds and now they take each way bets. something which has been missing across their coverage until mid-2017. Previously you could only back to win or back a top 5 finish. All Major Championship, PGA Tour and European Tour events are covered, as well as a new addition – the ladies LPGA.
Markets available: Outright Betting, 1st Round Leader, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/English/Asian/Canadian/South African/Spaniard/Swede, Top Left Hander, Top Past Champion.
Each way betting is a new and most needed additional feature for golf betting with Unibet. Again this clearly highlights that Unibet are continually improving their sportsbook product for the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland markets. Additional places have been available across the Major Championships since each way betting went live, but Unibet at the moment are focussing on giving traditional 5 places 1/4 odds, but providing punters with the very biggest odds. That is no bad thing, and if you want the biggest odds on your particular selection(s) always make sure you visit Unibet. That also goes for First Round Leader betting where their prices are always excellent compared to plenty of other online sportbooks.
Unibet Apps For iPhone and iPad
The promo code for Unibet’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
Unibet Key Betting Features
Unibet TV offers customers a diverse range of sports events to view with thousands of matches, tournaments and races broadcast weekly. To stream the games or races, you will be needing a positive account balance, or you should have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. Through UTV, you can watch a multitude of events covering football, tennis, hockey, T20 cricket, ice hockey, basketball, handball and volleyball. Unibet also make a concerted effort, showing live greyhound action from around the United Kingdom every night.
Unibet offers a great selection of sports for you to enjoy via their live streaming service, including football, tennis, basketball, cricket, ice hockey and golf among others. The range of sports, leagues and tournaments available to watch via Unibet live streaming is superb, from NHL ice hockey to NBA basketball, South American football to rugby league and rugby union. Their Scandinavian heritage also means that U.S. sports are covered in huge detail. Football fans will love Unibet’s coverage of LaLiga, Bundesliga and Serie A.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – Unibet TV
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing via Unibet TV. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via Unibet for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1 single, 50p each-way, £2 doubles and £3 trebles.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing, all of which is live streamed via Unibet TV. 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
Unibet Sports Statistics
Unibet have a dedicated statistics microsite which is amazing, available from the left hand navigation. It covers football, tennis, ice hockey, hockey, basketball, volleyball, handball, American football, Aussie rules, badminton, bandy, baseball, beach soccer, curling, darts, floorball, futsal, motorsport, pesapallo, rugby, snooker, squash, table tennis and water polo. Results, tables, statistical breakdowns across competitions and countries. It’s an amazing resource.
A key strength of Unibet is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball and even handball, volleyball, badminton and beach volleyball are covered. The sheer variety available is something that grabs your attention compared to other United Kingdom facing online bookmakers. With Unibet’s global presence and coverage, they cover pretty much all leagues, all countries and all sports, so if you have a niche you like to excel at, Unibet are likely to serve your needs.
Unibet’s Cash Out was one of the first to market known originally as ‘Cash-In.’
Lock-in profit, lay-off your stake, or minimise a loss, it’s all very possible with Unibet Cash Out. Full cash out is readily available, but as yet Unibet do not offer partial cash out and that’s well worth bearing in-mind.
Superscore is an exciting pool-betting game where you have to predict the exact score in a series of matches. All the money goes into a common pool that is split between the winners. The Superscore coupon is available via Unibet Sports and naturally you can enter multiples times. The final odds on a combination will be the total money in the prize pool divided by the total stake placed on that combination. If you predict the correct score for all matches you’ll win the final odds multiplied by the row price. If there isn’t a winner the prize money will be transferred to the bonus fund. The bonus fund will be used to add extra prize money into jackpot coupons.
2024 Sporting Calendar – Unibet Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Unibet will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
Unibet New Customer Offer Football – 2023/24 Season
The 2023/2024 English Premier League is into depths of winter with all the atmosphere, skill and packed stadiums which make England’s top division the best league in the world.
December sees TNT Sports, Sky Sports and Prime Video televising a plethora of live games as the title race and relegation dog fight really starts to take shape. All TV games up till the end of December can be seen below.
Unibet will, as ever, have a multitude of outright and individual match markets available for betting on both pre-match and naturally in-play, while you miss none of the action across the amazing Sky Sports or TNT Sports coverage.
Saturday 2nd December
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Everton – Sky Sports
- 8pm Newcastle vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
Sunday 3rd December
- 2pm West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Manchester City vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Tuesday 5th December
- 7:30pm Wolves vs Burnley – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Luton vs Arsenal – Prime Video
Wednesday 6th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Brentford – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Sheffield United vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Aston Villa vs Manchester City – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Manchester United vs Chelsea – Prime Video
Thursday 7th December
- 7:30pm Everton vs Newcastle – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Spurs vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 9th December
- 12:30pm Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 10th December
- 2pm Luton vs Manchester City – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Spurs vs Newcastle – Sky Sports
Friday 15th December
- 8pm Nottingham Forest vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Saturday 16th December
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Everton – Sky Sports
Sunday 17th December
- 2pm West Ham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
- 4:30 Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Thursday 21st December
- 8pm Crystal Palace vs Brighton – Sky Sports
Friday 22nd December
- 8pm Aston Villa vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports
Saturday 23rd December
- 12:30pm West Ham vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Liverpool vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 24th December
- 1pm Wolves vs Chelsea – Sky Sports
Tuesday 26th December
- 12:30pm Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 3pm Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prime Video
- 3pm Sheffield United vs Luton – Prime Video
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8pm Manchester United vs Aston Villa – Prime Video
Wednesday 27th December
- 7:30pm Brentford vs Wolves – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Everton vs Manchester City – Prime Video
Thursday 28th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Spurs – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Arsenal vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 30th December
- 12:30pm Luton vs Chelsea – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Established in 1997, Unibet’s rate of success has been phenomenal. Now part of Kindred PLC, which includes Stan James and 32red, Unibet only launched their first website in 1999. Before then Unibet entered the United Kingdom with a phone betting service, but the following year it launched its first website in 2 languages – English and Swedish. From the outset though, Unibet saw growth in mainland Europe as a huge priority, before tackling the most competitive markets on the globe – the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. So by 2001, Unibet was available in 12 languages, across its sportsbook betting site. By 2003 Unibet had also added casino and live in-play betting.
2004 saw Unibet listed on the Stockholm, NASDAQ Nordic and business was growing from strength-to-strength. At this point, owner and founder Andres Strom became one of only five companies that got the first license award back when Malta became the first EU member state to regulate online gaming in 2004. Growth in its key Scandinavian markets continued to be fuelled when Unibet became one of the first online operators to launch a mobile platform, allowing punters to bet at the event or anywhere on the move. As well as developing its own products such as the hugely successful Unibet Poker brand, much of the growth has also been powered by aggressive purchasing of rivals. That started in 2005 with the purchase of MrBookmaker.com who were a Belgian and French facing sportsbook. 2007 saw them purchase Maria Holdings for £54 million. Maria were big in bingo across Scandinavia and had circa 20,000 active customers. With that purchase came trading websites Maria Bingo, Maria Casino.com, Carlos Poker and Carlos’ Place, plus the very lucrative www.bingo.se. domain. Unibet cleverly accessed a mainly female customer base with this purchase. By this stage Unibet now had over 2 million registered customers across 100 countries.
2007 also saw the very first Unibet Open poker tournament take place in Warsaw, which then continued in 2008 with tournaments in Madrid, Milan and Warsaw. By 2009, the Unibet Open was one of the major poker tournaments in Europe with events in Budapest, Algarve, London, Prague and Warsaw. Today the Unibet Open is the largest poker tournament in Europe with popular events taking place in London, Bucharest and Copenhagen. 2017 also saw the Unibet Open travel to the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, for its very first competition in the casino capital. With ever-growing numbers of players from amateurs to professionals battling for six-figure prize pools in some of the continent’s most glamorous locations, the Unibet Open is hugely popular and drives great business for the Unibet Casino website where winners get free entry to Open tournaments. A dedicated Unibet Poker UK Tour also started in 2017 with events across a Brighton, Glasgow, Nottingham, Brighton (again) and Manchester.
Travnet, Scandinavia’s largest trotting company was purchased in 2008 and then in 2011 Unibet purchased Australian independent online corporate bookmaker Betchoice Corporation Party Limited for £13.6 million while November saw it pay £4.8 million in order to take control of French operator Solfive SAS, with EurosportBet and EurosportPoker brands. 2012 Unibet turned its attention to the newly regulated gambling market in Denmark where it purchased 48 licences. The following year, it then continued its cross-Europe expansion by purchasing Danish online sportsbook Bet24 for £11.25 million from its owner Modern Times Group. With the purchase came Bet24.com and Bet24.dk sports betting domains.
Late 2013 also saw Unibet take the very astute decision to leave the Microgaming Poker Network and launch its own network. Unibet entered a strategic partnership with software developer Relax Gaming to provide a new social gaming community for online poker players. At the time Unibet’s Head of Gaming Daniel Eskola stated, “This project has given us the possibility to start from a blank piece of paper and define everything we believe is important for a fun poker experience. In a way, our goal is to bring the fun back to poker by creating software with a clear focus on the casual player.”
With Unibet launching its new poker network in January 2014, the year continued to be huge with some fundamental developments. June saw Unibet launch a spin-off of its B2B subsidiary – Kambi Group, which to this day provides sports betting services to licensed B2C gaming operators. Kambi now has over 500 employees based across Malta, Bucharest, London, Manila, Stockholm and Sydney. Clients include 888sport, LeoVegas and Grovesnor Casino. The year also ended with Unibet spending $8 million purchasing the Bingo.com domain and Bingo.com Ltd’s related European real-money gambling operations. To this day, Bingo.com still markets in the UK and across Scandinavia. 2014 also saw Unibet generate £312 million of gross winnings, with a £93.4 million overall profit – active customers numbers were up to 600,000.
2015 was a momentous year for Unibet, using their tried and trusted acquisition strategy, they decided to purchase a well established name within the United Kingdom betting industry, when purchasing Stan James. They paid only £19 million for the Malta-based bookmaker who they continue to run as a separate brand – why wouldn’t you after the brand equity that Stan James has built over the years. CEO Henrik Tjärnström said, “Stan James as an operator is one of the most well-respected in the UK market with particular strengths in horse-racing and other British sports. Over time we see a significant potential to increase the breadth of the Stan James product range, such as live streaming, casino and improving the mobile offering.” Clearly Unibet gained a considerable chunk of United Kingdom and a not insignificant piece of Republic of Ireland market share with this purchase.
December 2016 saw Unibet plc become Kindred Group plc, but Unibet still operates as was. More interestingly February 2017 saw Kindred purchase the online casino and sportsbook brand 32red plc in a deal dwarfing the Stan James purchase. 32red, Roxy Palace and a number of smaller online casinos were transferred to Kindred ownership. In all the deal cost £176 million and again highlights how serious Kindred are taking building a significant customer base in the United Kingdom.
Now employing 1,150 people across Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Italy, Malta, Sweden and United Kingdom operations, Kindred plc is a huge force in not just European, but global online betting. Company reports from 2016 show that 44% of Kindred business comes from the Nordics with 45% from Western Europe. Active customers have now risen to 1.15 million versus 600,000 in 2014. Revenue across the group was £544 million with profit at £120 million up from £77 million in 2015. But the power of Unibet can be seen from the fact that they are now the 6th most visited gambling website globally. They maybe behind global leader bet365, but Unibet has a busier website than William Hill, Skybet, Paddy Power and many other United Kingdom focussed brands.
Short Facts - Unibet
- Company Name: Unibet Group plc.
- Registered Offices: c/o Camilleri Preziosi, Level 2, Valletta Buildings, South Street, Valletta VLT 1103, Malta.
- Founded: 1997
- Employees: 1,150
- Company Registration: Registered in Malta company number C-39017.
- License: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 45322; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar Licence Numbers RGL 091 & RGL 092
Unibet Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Unibet customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 329 393 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International: 0044 207 257 8701
- Corporate website: Kindred plc
Unibet Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Unibet have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal and offer advice on staying in control of your gambling.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. Included in this are ‘Loss Limit’ and ‘Product Block’ options to help you stay on top of your activity when using Unibet.
‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly. ‘Time Out’ options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Unibet for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.