BETFRED NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: BET £10, GET £40 IN BONUSES*
Valid today and until 3rd December 2023.
Used 7763 times.
Betfred Promo Code
Betfred Promo Code – December 2023
Betfred is one of the leading bookmakers in the UK with a strong High Street presence coupled with an excellent online offering including a full website and apps on all Major mobile platforms. A Betfred promo code 2023 is required when registering a new account so this page lists all the latest options that you’ll need. For full details of all current deals read our BetFred new customer offer page.
- *Betfred Sports Bet £10, Get £40 in bonuses: New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
Betfred also came first in our list for the best bookmakers for Lucky 15/31/63 betting – for further details read our best bookmaker for Lucky 15 page.
What is the Betfred promo code?
The Betfred promo code for the UK is WELCOME40. You can use this Betfred promo code when registering for a new account, or simply press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to access the latest voucher code and qualifying link. For full details of all current deals read our Betfred new customer offer page.
What can I use the Betfred new customer offer on this weekend?
This weekend sees the return of a full programme of Premier League and EFL football, plus the Second Round of the FA Cup, which starts on Friday 1st December through until Monday 4th December. The EFL Championship starts this weekend’s live televised football with Preston North End vs Queens Park Rangers live on Sky Sports Football & Main Event. A Friday night trip to the North West is never an easy assignment, but that is the challenge afforded to QPR who have a new manager in Martí Cifuentes. Within the bottom three in the Championship table, QPR won on Tuesday when they beat Stoke City 4-2. Preston on the other hand have only won one of their last five home games under Ryan Lowe.
The Championship also starts the live televised football on Saturday with a tasty top of the table clash. West Bromwich Albion play Leicester City at the Hawthorns and will be a stern test for the Championship leaders. Many claim that West Brom’s Head Coach Carlos Corberán is the best in the Championship and the Black Country club currently sit at the top of the six match form table and are unbeaten at the Hawthorns since the 2nd September. Leicester have been amazing since their relegation from the Premier League and in players such as Conor Coady, Jamie Vardy, Jannik Vestergaard and Harry Winks have top-level operators. This should be a Championship cracker.
The English Premier League sees matchday 14 which spans Saturday 2nd December and Sunday 3rd December. Saturday sees 3pm kick-offs between Brentford and Luton, Arsenal and Wolves, plus Burnley and Sheffield United. The first televised action is live on Sky Sports at 5:30pm as Nottingham Forest play Everton at the City Ground. Steve Cooper’s side have only lost to Brighton in their first six games at home, whereas Everton will be looking to bounce back from their 3-0 defeat to Manchester United last Sunday, which was also live on Sky Sports.
TNT Sports undoubtedly have the biggest Premier League game this weekend as 8pm sees them televising Newcastle United vs Manchester United from St James’ Park. Eddie Howe’s men have won six and lost only to Liverpool across seven home games this season and will be looking forward to playing a United side who have already lost to Tottenham, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and FC Copenhagen already this season. A win for the Magpies will see them jump over Manchester United into the Premier League’s top six.
Sunday sees a further five Premier League fixtures. 2pm sees Bournemouth vs Aston Villa, Liverpool vs Fulham and Chelsea vs Brighton – whilst Sky Sports have chosen the London derby between West Ham and Crystal Palace. West Ham under David Moyes are in the top-half of the table and will be looking forward to playing a Palace side who lost 2-1 to Luton at Kenilworth Road last weekend.
Sky Sports Super Sunday double-header then continues with champions and table-toppers Manchester City taking on Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium. Pep Guardiola will be looking to put an injury-ravaged Spurs to the sword at home, especially with their high defensive line. Ange Postecoglou on the other hand will take positivity from the fact that Tottenham have won three of the past four Premier League meetings between the two sides, including a 3-2 win at the Etihad last year.
There are also twenty FA Cup Second Round ties across Friday 1st December through to Monday 4th December, with five of them live on terrestrial television. Those games are York City vs Wigan (Friday 7:45pm BBC2), Alfreton Town vs Walsall (Saturday 12:30pm BBC1), Eastleigh vs Reading (Sunday 1:30pm ITV1), Wrexham vs Yeovil Town (Sunday 3:45pm ITVX) and AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate (Monday 7:45pm ITV4).
Monday 4th December sees the Second Round FA Cup tie between AFC Wimbledon and Ramsgate from the Cherry Red Records Stadium – kick-off 7:45pm. This match is the only live football on in the UK on Monday and will get a huge TV audience as the game is live on ITV4. Wimbledon have masses of FA Cup history and of course won the 1988 FA Cup Final at Wembley, when the ‘Crazy Gang’ overcame the mighty Liverpool. Monday sees them take on Ramsgate FC who play in the Isthmian League South East Division. This is the first time that Ramsgate have reached the Second Round of the FA Cup in the club’s history, which they did by defeating National League club Woking 2–1 to earn their trip to South London and their first ever match on national TV.
Other televised weekend football across England, Scotland and further afield includes Belgium Women vs Scotland Women (Friday 7:30pm BBC iPlayer), Monza vs Juventus (Friday 7:45pm TNT Sports 3), England Women vs Netherlands Women (Friday 7:45pm ITV4), Real Madrid vs Granada (Saturday 5:30pm Viaplay Sports 2), AC Milan vs Frosinone (Saturday 7:45pm TNT Sports 2), Nantes vs Nice (Saturday 8pm TNT Sports 4), St Johnstone vs Celtic (Sunday 12pm Sky Sports Main Event/Football), Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund (Sunday 4:30pm Sky Sports Football), Sevilla vs Villarreal (5:30pm Viaplay Sports 1) and Barcelona vs Athletico Madrid (Sunday 8pm ITV4).
The Newbury December meeting is well respected in the National Hunt season and the two-day meeting takes place this week across Friday 1st December and Saturday 2nd December. Both days of racing are televised across ITV4 and ITV1 respectively. Friday sees the seasonal debut of Paul Nicholls-trained Hermes Allen in the 1:50pm Coral John Francome Novices Chase and the big names keep coming in the 3pm Coral Long Distance Hurdle where Maries Rock (Nico de Boinville), Paisley Park (Thomas Bellamy) and Dashel Drasher (Rex Dingle) are likely to fight it out.
On to Saturday and a six race card on ITV1 which sees four races at Newbury and two at Newcastle. The Coral Gold Cup Chase (3:20pm) is the highlight of the Newbury meeting, but the real stars of Saturday’s racing will be at Newcastle, both trained by Nicky Henderson. The Grade 1 Fighting Fifth Hurdle (1:55pm) will see Constitution Hill make his seasonal debut, with Love Envoi the biggest rival to National Hunt’s superstar horse. The Rehearsal Chase (3:05pm) is also likely to see Shiskin go off as favourite, as he attempts to put last week’s Ascot non-start behind him in a Grade 3.
Do you need a Betfred promo code?
You should also use the Betfred promo code WELCOME40 when registering – you can access the offer via our Reveal button at the top of this page or via any qualifying link.
The latest Betfred promo code 2023 for its popular Sportsbook product, plus all other valid Betfred promo codes for Casino, Games, Poker and Bingo for 2023 are detailed below. New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply to all offers:
BETFRED PROMO CODE UK
Below we highlight the latest Betfred promo code for their Sportsbook new customer offer and all other live promo codes. We offer a Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses promotion for new Betfred Sports customers. That’s a much better deal than if you sign-up directly with Betfred.
|Product||Betfred New Customer Offer||Country||Betfred Promo Code UK||Link|
|Betfred Sports||Bet £10, Get £40 In Bonuses||UK||WELCOME40||Claim Here|
|Betfred Casino||Stake £10 Get Up To 200 Free Spins||UK||CASINO200||Claim Here|
|Betfred Live Casino||Stake £10, Get 20 Golden Chips||UK||LIVE10a||Claim Here|
|Betfred Games||Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins||UK||GAMES100||Claim Here|
|Betfred Bingo||Stake £10, Get £10 & 100 Free Spins||UK||BINGO100||Claim Here|
|Betfred Lotto||Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets||UK||LOTTO20||Claim Here|
Betfred also have a full range of additional digital products covering Betfred Casino, Betfred Games, Betfred Poker and Betfred Bingo. You will find all the latest, current promo codes and qualifying links that you need to access some of the best deals available in the market currently for new customers.
Please note: the correct qualifying link and Betfred promo code 2023 must be used in order to claim the offer detailed for each of the products listed above. T&Cs apply, to read the terms specific to each offer listed simply click the qualifying link.
- Bet £10 Get £40 in bonuses: New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
- Betfred Casino – Stake £/€10 Play With 200 Free Spins: Promo code CASINO200. New customers only. 18+. Opt In required. £/€10 min stake on Casino slots within 30 days of registration. Max bonus 200 Free Spins on selected games credited within 48 hours. Free Spins expire after 7 days. iOS app restrictions may apply. Email/SMS validation may apply. Not available in NI. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Live Casino – Stake £10, Get 20 Golden Chips: New customers only. Register with code LIVE10a. £10 min transfer with code LIVE10a and £10 min stake on Table Games at Betfred Live Casino within 14 days of registration. Minimum 5 game rounds, 65%+ Coverage Roulette bets excluded. Max bonus 20 Golden Chips worth 50p each and can be used on Betfred Live Blackjack and Roulette Tables only. Golden Chip value not returned with winnings. Must be claimed within 3 days of qualifying. 7-day expiry. Game and staking restrictions apply. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Games Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins: New customers only. Register with code GAMES100. Deposit and stake £10 or more, within 7 days, on Slots at Betfred Games to receive 100 Free Spins on selected titles. Free Spins credited within 48 hours. Free Spins are valid for 7 days. E-Wallet & Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. For full details read our Betfred 100 free spins page.
- Betfred Bingo – Deposit & Stake £10, Get £10 in Bonuses and 100 Free Spins: New customers only. Register with promo code BINGO100. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets within 14 days to qualify. £10 Bingo Bonus must be wagered through once. 14-day expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 100 Free Spins on selected Slots credited within 48 hours of qualification. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Lotto – Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets: New customers only. Use promo code LOTTO20. Deposit & stake £5 on Lotto or Numbers draws within 7 days. First bet must be on Lotto or Numbers draws. £20 in Free Bets credited within 24 hours. Free Bet amount is not included in any return and expire after 7 days. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Betfred Lotto is fixed odds betting on an outcome of an official lottery draw or numbers game. Full T&Cs apply.
Betfred use promo codes across all of their new customer offers for every one of their products. Use our qualifying links and ensure the Promo Code field has the correct promo code within it when registering.
All of the latest Betfred new customer offers across all of their products are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant Betfred promo code. For a more detailed walkthrough of how this offer works read our Betfred Free Bet Explained page.
How To Claim Your Betfred New Customer Offer
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your Bet £10, Get £40 in bonuses with Betfred Sportsbook.
- Stage 1 – Close any instances of the Betfred website on your browser.
- Stage 2 – To access the Betfred Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses new customer welcome package, press the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page or alternatively claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the advertised Betfred sign up offer package. You’ll find the correct promo code already added to the registration form for your convenience.
- Stage 3 – Click the ‘Claim Here’ link in the centre of Betfred’s website and fill out the account registration form. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘Promo Code’ field is populated with the promo code WELCOME40 to activate your £40 Welcome Bonus package. Once populated press the ‘Register’ button to become a Betfred customer.
- Stage 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. You must deposit via a debit card registered to you, as deposits from e-wallets such as PayPal will not receive the WELCOME40 free bet + spins promotion. First deposits by pre-paid Visas or Mastercards will also not qualify for this promotion. Be aware that customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process.
- Stage 5 – Deposit at least £10 and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stakes of £10 win or £5 each-way (£10 in-total) at odds of at least Evens (2.0). Win, each-way and multiples are all welcomed, but remember that the total stake has to be £10 and cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Step 6 – Betfred will credit your account with £30 in free bets which can be used on any Sportsbook market, within 10 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. Your free bets must be used within 7 days.
50 free spins are credited at the same time, and you have 7 days to accept them by logging into Betfred Games, where you will need to open a game and claim your bonus via a pop-up message. Once accepted, the free spins will expire in 7 days. The 50 free spins have a value of £0.20 per spin, equalling a total £10 value.
Betfred Promo Code 2024 Updates
The Betfred offers detailed on this page are due to run until further notice and into 2024. If any of the deals change then we’ll list the updated promotions and Betfred promo code 2024 details on this page.
Betfred Promo Codes - Q&A
Question: What is the Betfred welcome offer promo code?
- Answer: WELCOME40. The Betfred promo code is WELCOME40, simply enter this within the Promo Code secti0n when registering to easily access £40 in free bets and bonuses.
Question: What is the Betfred Promo Code?
- Answer: When opening a new account with Betfred, the registration customer journey has a Promo Code field. When opening a Betfred Sportsbook account you will need to input the promo code WELCOME40 into the Promotion Code field to activate their £40 in bonuses promotion.
Question: How do I claim 100 free spins on Betfred?
- Answer: Betfred offer 100 free spins for selected slots on their Games product when you deposit and stake a minimum of £10. The promo code GAMES100 needs to be used to claim this offer, alongside this qualifying link.
- Key terms: New customers only. Register with code GAMES100. Deposit and stake £10 or more, within 7 days, on Slots at Betfred Games to receive 100 Free Spins on selected titles. Free Spins credited within 48 hours. Free Spins are valid for 7 days. E-Wallet & Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
Question: Do I need to populate the Betfred Promo Code field?
- Answer: When opening a Betfred Sportsbook account, you will need a promo code to activate their welcome promotion. Betfred since the mid-noughties have always used a promo code as part of their customer sign-up journey and by inputting the promo code WELCOME40 their free bet plus free spins double promotion is activated.
Betfred Apps For iPhone and iPad
The promo code for Betfred’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
Case Study – How I Use Betfred By Paul Williams
I use Betfred for two distinct areas of betting: Lucky 15 bets on horse racing and also on golf.
For Lucky 15 betting there isn’t a better option out there that I’ve found over the years that I’ve been betting on horse racing. Most bookies offer some kind of consolation if you only get one leg of your Lucky bet up, however Betfred are by far the most generous with 3x bonus on Lucky 15s and 5x bonus on lucky 63s. Put into context, most other bookies offer at best 2x bonus on Lucky bets.
For golf they’re always one that I check before placing my bets, mainly because their odds compilers often take a contrarian view on some players than other bookmakers. There’s an awful lot of ‘copy and paste’ bookmakers on golf which leads to very consistent pricing across the board, however Betfred are one of the few bookies who will happily take a stance on a player which can result in better odds.
Betfred Maximum Payouts
One area that’s often overlooked when selecting which bookmaker to use is their maximum payout ceilings. The reason this matters is that each bookmaker sets their own daily limit by sport above which they won’t pay out any winnings, and these limits can and do vary massively.
Where this becomes relevant is typically for accumulator bets where small stakes can result in large payouts if you manage to get all legs correct. For horse racing this might be an each-way accumulator or lucky 15/31/63 type bet; for football this is more likely to be an 8- or 10-fold accumulator on the match result, for instance. Regardless of the style of bet, if you do hit the jackpot what you don’t want is to find that your winnings are capped simply because you placed your bet with the wrong bookmaker.
Here’s a summary of some key sports and Betfred’s maximum payouts compared with some others in the market:
|Sport||Betfred Maximum Payout||Worst Maximum Payout|
|Premier League||£1,000,000||£250,000 (888 Sport)|
|UK Horse Racing||£1,000,000||£100,000 (Unibet)|
|PGA Tour Golf||£500,000||£100,000 (BetVictor)|
|Men’s ATP Tennis||£100,000||£75,000 (888 Sport)|
|NBA Basketball||£100,000||£50,000 (Paddy Power)|
|NFL American Football||£100,000||£50,000 (Paddy Power)|
For a comprehensive overview of this topic read this excellent Betfred maximum payout guide.
Betfred Lucky 15 Bonuses
One area where Betfred really excel is in their bonus structure for Lucky 15, 31 and 63 bets. When it comes to gauging which bookmaker is best for Lucky 15 bets, there are two elements to consider:
- 1 Winner ‘Consolation’ Bonus
- 4 Winner Bonus
When it comes to Lucky 15 bets, Betfred lead the way for single winner consolation bonus terms, offering 3 times the odds for a solitary winner. Other bookmakers listed offer 2 times the odds, whereas others not listed offer nothing at all:
|Bookmaker||1 Winner Consolation||4 Winner Bonus|
|Betfred||3x Odds||10% Bonus|
|bet365||2x Odds||15% Bonus|
|William Hill||2x Odds||10% Bonus|
|Ladbrokes||2x Odds||10% Bonus|
|Coral||2x Odds||10% Bonus|
|Unibet||2x Odds||10% Bonus|
For horse racing and greyhound punters who use the ‘Lucky’ permutation bets, using Betfred is undoubtedly a better option than most other bookmakers.
Betfred Acca Flex
Some bookmakers offer an accumulator bonus; others offer an accumulator insurance. Betfred, however, offer you BOTH, all wrapped up neatly in their ‘Acca Flex’ proposition.
In terms of an acca bonus, bonuses start for successful 5-folds with each leg at odds of 1/2 or longer. Winning 5-folds attract a 2.5% bonus, 6-folds a 10% bonus – all the way up to 12-folds or more that receive a whopping 50% bonus.
Ah, but there’s always that one team that lets me down, I hear you cry. Betfred have that covered too – for losing 5-folds or more where a solitary result lets you down, Betfred refund your stake up to £10. Can’t say fairer than that.
- Acca Flex. Applies to pre-match football accumulators of 5+ selections on selected markets. Min odds 1/2 leg. 2.5%-50% cash bonus on settlement if all selections win. £10 max cash refund if one leg loses. Paid within 24hrs of bet settlement. Cashed Out/In-Play bets not applicable. T&Cs apply.
To make things even more flexible, Betfred don’t restrict this to just the straightforward match winner market either. Indeed the following markets all qualify: Match Result, Both Teams to Score, Match Result & Both Teams to Score, Half-Time/Full-Time, Total Goals Over/Under, Match Result & Total Goals Over/Under, Correct Score, Double Chance and 1st Half Over/Under.
Betfred Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven
One of Betfred’s unique propositions that’s stuck for a number of years now is Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven, and if you’re a first goalscorer punter then it’s an absolute must!
Each week Betfred nominate a series of matches that qualify for the promotion, ranging from top Premier League clashes to International fixtures, and on these matches there’ll be the following additional benefits:
- If your selected player scores first, then goes on to bag a second goal then you’ll get paid out at double the odds.
- If they go on to score a third, you’ll have your first goalscorer bet paid out at treble the odds – in cash!
This promotion has been so popular for Betfred, attracting many new punters over the years, that they’ve also recently applied the same principle to first tryscorer markets on selected Rugby matches too.
- Football – Double Delight & Hat-trick Heaven: Only pre-match single bets placed on the specified DDHH first goalscorer market in selected games. Fulfilled in real cash and credited with settlement of the first goalscorer market. 90 mins only. Full T&Cs Apply.
Betfred Free Bet Club
Greyhound racing fans can grab themselves a weekly £10 free bet with Betfred’s free bet club. To qualify simply place a bet on 3 separate Greyhound races across Wednesday and Thursday and Betfred will give you your average stake back in Free Bets (up to £10) on Friday!
- 3 single bets (1/2+) on the outright market across 3 separate Greyhound races across selected days. Free Bet refund calculated based on average stake. Min refund 50p in Free Bets, max £10. Credited within 24hrs of the promo ending. Removed after 48hrs. Full T&Cs apply.
2024 Sporting Calendar – Betfred Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Betfred will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
Betfred Sportsbook Promo Code - WELCOME40
The latest Betfred promo code for Sportsbook is WELCOME40 which entitles new customers to their current, freshly boosted, new customer promotion which is Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses. So enter WELCOME40 within the Promo Code field when registering to become a new customer and Betfred will provide you with all of this.
New customers signing up directly with Betfred Sports presently receive their standard Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets offer.
It’s paramount that you use promo code WELCOME40 when opening your sportsbook account as Betfred, within their terms, state that failure to populate the ‘Promo Code’ field can see a new account being activated, with no free bets promotion being received.
- Betfred Sports Bet £10, Get £40 in bonuses: New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
A summary of the terms are as follows:
- New Betfred internet and mobile customers only can avail of this offer
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland) customers are eligible for this offer only
- To qualify for this offer the Betfred promo code WELCOME40 must be entered using a qualifying link such as this.
- To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via a debit card registered to you – all other deposit methods do not qualify, including pre-paid Visas and Mastercards.
- £10 or more must be staked at odds of evens (2.0) or above on your first bet placed after registering your new Betfred account
- 18+, Full T&Cs apply, click here for details.
Betfred Offers 2023 - How To Maximise
Betfred have always been well known in the online sports betting and gaming sector for being particularly generous when it comes to the size of their free bets and welcome bonuses. By offering new customer welcome promotions across Sportsbook, Casino, Games Bingo and Poker, there is a depth of coverage that few other brands can offer. All of these new customer promotions require promo codes when registering – that’s a situation which has long been the way with Betfred. Consistency of promotion and the way new customers access them, tells you a lot about the Betfred ethos of giving both new and existing customers the very best value when it comes to bonuses, promotions and on-going customer experience. But it also tells you a lot about Betfred and their core pledge of offering consistency in their welcome bonuses, on-going sports promotions and gaming promotions. Here are some key aspects that it is important to understand about Betfred, in explaining why the Warrington based specialist are one of the fastest growing online sportsbooks. Read on, as these aspects are worth knowing before you open an account across any of their products.
Promo Code-Based New Customer Promotions
Betfred has always used promo codes across all of its new customer promotions. So whether you sign up to the Betfred Sportsbook free bet, or the Betfair Casino bonus, you will need to input the correct promo code to activate the advertised deal. All of the current Betfred promo codes required are available to view in the table at the top of this page.
The reason Betfred use promo codes is because whatever new customer deal is accessed, the individual has to register via a single ‘Registration’ page. So whether you sign-up to Betfred Sportsbook, Betfred Casino, Betfred Games, or any other Betfred products, the same initial customer data including Username and Password is entered when you register. Betfred then get the new customer to choose what new customer welcome promotion they want, via a promo code which is entered within the Promotion Code field.
So it’s absolutely imperative that you quote the correct promo code before agreeing to the Betfred Terms and Conditions and pressing the Register button. Betfred within their terms, state that failure to populate the Promotion Code field can see a new account being activated, with no welcome bonus being received, so take your time and be clear and what promo code you need.
New Product Promotions for All
Betfred are happy for existing customers to use all of their deposit bonuses available. The term ‘Brand New Customers Only,’ is something that you will not find in Betfred terms and conditions. So customers who originally sign-up via the Sportsbook free bet new customer promotion can then access the Betfred Casino Welcome Bonus and so on. It’s actively encouraged by the Warrington-based bookmaker, who simply want their customers to be satisfied and continue playing with them into the future.
Now this clarity of all free bets and promotions for each customer needs to be put in perspective. Free bets and welcome bonuses are nothing new. The online betting and gaming industry is awash with them, but what turns Betfred into the national power house they are is that their promotions are not only generous, but they are easy to use and are available to all. Plenty of Betfred’s rivals restrict their promotions for new customers to the first deal they sign-up to. So if you sign-up via a sports free bet and then weeks or months down the line want to play online casino with the same company, you won’t be able to access a casino welcome bonus.
Betfred Promo Code Football – 2023/2024 Season
The 2023/2024 English Premier League is into depths of winter with all the atmosphere, skill and packed stadiums which make England’s top division the best league in the world.
December sees TNT Sports, Sky Sports and Prime Video televising a plethora of live games as the title race and relegation dog fight really starts to take shape. All TV games up till the end of December can be seen below.
Betfred will, as ever, have a multitude of outright and individual match markets available for betting on both pre-match and naturally in-play, while you miss none of the action across the amazing Sky Sports or TNT Sports coverage.
Saturday 25th November
- 12:30pm Manchester City vs Liverpool – Sky Sports
- 5:30pm Brentford vs Arsenal – TNT Sports
Sunday 26th November
- 2pm Spurs vs Aston Villa – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Everton vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Monday 27th November
- 8pm Fulham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
Saturday 2nd December
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Everton – Sky Sports
- 8pm Newcastle vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
Sunday 3rd December
- 2pm West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Manchester City vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Tuesday 5th December
- 7:30pm Wolves vs Burnley – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Luton vs Arsenal – Prime Video
Wednesday 6th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Brentford – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Sheffield United vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Aston Villa vs Manchester City – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Manchester United vs Chelsea – Prime Video
Thursday 7th December
- 7:30pm Everton vs Newcastle – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Spurs vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 9th December
- 12:30pm Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 10th December
- 2pm Luton vs Manchester City – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Spurs vs Newcastle – Sky Sports
Friday 15th December
- 8pm Nottingham Forest vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Saturday 16th December
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Everton – Sky Sports
Sunday 17th December
- 2pm West Ham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
- 4:30 Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Thursday 21st December
- 8pm Crystal Palace vs Brighton – Sky Sports
Friday 22nd December
- 8pm Aston Villa vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports
Saturday 23rd December
- 12:30pm West Ham vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Liverpool vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 24th December
- 1pm Wolves vs Chelsea – Sky Sports
Tuesday 26th December
- 12:30pm Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 3pm Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prime Video
- 3pm Sheffield United vs Luton – Prime Video
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8pm Manchester United vs Aston Villa – Prime Video
Wednesday 27th December
- 7:30pm Brentford vs Wolves – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Everton vs Manchester City – Prime Video
Thursday 28th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Spurs – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Arsenal vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 30th December
- 12:30pm Luton vs Chelsea – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Short Facts - Betfred
- Company Name: Betfred Limited – Digital Division Petfre Limited.
- Registered Offices: The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WA3 7PQ.
- Founded: 1967.
- Interim CEO: Fred Done – John Haddock left in September 2016
- Employees: 10,000.
- Company Registration: Registered in Gibraltar company number 99314.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39554; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar & Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner licence numbers RGL 036 & RGL 038.
Betfred Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Betfred customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available.
- Email: Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web & Mobile Enquiries: email@example.com
- Account Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Bets: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 028 7747 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International Phone: +44 (0) 01925 907500
- Post: c/o The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WA3 7PQ, United Kingdom
- Twitter: @Betfred
Betfred Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Betfred have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal and offer advice on staying in control of your gambling.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. ‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly.
Time Out options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Betfred for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 07:44GMT 01.12.23.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.