Betfred New Customer Offer: Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets & 30 Free Spins*
Used 7860 times.
Betfred New Customer Offer 2021
Betfred New Customer Offers, December 2021
Betfred offer new customers a fantastic Bet £10 Get £30 plus 30 free spins deal which in today’s online sports betting market is difficult to beat. The latest Betfred new customer offer is listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying link and Betfred promo code.
- *Betfred Opening Offer, Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets + 30 free spins: New UK & NI customers only. Promo code SPORTS60. Deposit and place first sports bet of £10+ in one transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0)+, settled within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 30 Free Spins on Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. 7-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
Betfred Sports New Customer Offer
We have a boosted Betfred Bet 10 Get 30 of free bets and 30 free spins as the latest in a string of excellent Betfred new customer offer options. This promotion is not available when you go direct to Betfred Sportsbook who will offer you a £30 free bet only.
|Betfred Sportsbook||Betfred New Account Offer|
|Betfred Free Bet Offer||Bet £10 Get £30 Plus 30 Free Spins|
|Minimum Odds||Evens (2.0)|
|Free Bet Expiry||7 Days|
|Terms||Betfred new customer offer, 18+, T&Cs apply|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
Simply press the ‘Reveal’ button at the head of this page or follow one of our signposted links such as this. Then register as a new sportsbook customer using the correct Betfred promo code and place a qualifying £10 initial bet to unlock the £30 free bet which comes with an additional 30 free spins at Betfred Casino.
For a more detailed walkthrough of how this Betfred joining offer works read our Betfred Free Bet Explained page.
Here’s a full list of the latest Betfred new customer offers. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice:
|Product||Betfred New Customer Offer||Promo Code||Link|
|Sports||Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets + 30 Free Spins||SPORTS60||Claim Here|
|Casino||Stake £10 Play With 50 Free Spins||N/A||Claim Here|
|Live Casino||Stake £10, Get 20 Golden Chips||LIVE10a||Claim Here|
|Games||Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins On Starburst||GAMES100||Claim Here|
|Games||Stake £5, Play with 25 Free Spins||GAMES||Claim Here|
|Poker||Deposit £10, Get £10 in Tournament Tickets||N/A||Claim Here|
|Bingo||Stake £10, Get £40 in Bingo Bonuses & 50 Free Spins||BINGO90||Claim Here|
|Lotto||Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets & 5 Free Scratchcards||LOTTO20a||Claim Here|
Betfred new account offers currently span Sportsbook, Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker. Here at New Customer Offer. we offer a boosted £30 free bet and 30 free spins package with Betfred when you become a new customer through one of our sports sign up offer links.
Press the ‘reveal’ promo code button at the top of the page to present the latest promo code you need to claim your Betfred sign up bonus today.
- Betfred New Customer Offer: New UK & NI customers only. Promo code SPORTS60. Deposit and place first sports bet of £10+ in one transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0)+, settled within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 30 Free Spins on Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. 7-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
- Betfred Casino – Stake £/€10 Play With 50 Free Spins: New Casino customers only. 18+. £10 Minimum transfer and stake. £10 Minimum stakes within 7 days. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 50 Free Spins on selected games, credited within 48 hours of qualifying. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. For full details read our Betfred 50 free spins page.
- Betfred Live Casino – Stake £10, Get 20 Golden Chips: New customers only. Register with code LIVE10a. £10 min transfer with code LIVE10a and £10 min stake on Table Games at Betfred Live Casino within 14 days of registration. Minimum 5 game rounds, 65%+ Coverage Roulette bets excluded. Max bonus 20 Golden Chips worth 50p each and can be used on Betfred Live Blackjack and Roulette Tables only. Golden Chip value not returned with winnings. Must be claimed within 3 days of qualifying. 7-day expiry. Game and staking restrictions apply. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Games Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins: New customers only, 18+. Register with promo code GAMES100. Deposit using debit card only and stake £10 or more on slots to receive 100 Free Spins on Starburst. Free Spins credited within 48 hours. Free Spins are valid for 7 days. SMS validation may be required. Further T&Cs apply. For full details read our Betfred 100 free spins page.
- Betfred Games – Stake £5 Play With 25 Free Spins: New Games customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘GAMES’. Deposit and stake £5 or more to receive 25 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins credited within 24 hours. Free spin equal to 20p per spin. The 25 free spins are only available on games Genie Jackpots, King Kong Cash, The Naked Gun or Ted. Any winnings from free spins will be paid as cash. Free Spins expire after 7 days. No wagering requirements applicable to free spins. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required.Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Betfred 25 free spins page.
- Betfred Poker – Deposit £10, Get £10 in Tournament Tickets: New Poker customers only. 18+. Customers must click ‘Start’ on the Mission prior to making a deposit and/or transfer of £10 or more into Poker to qualify. Customers will receive seven tokens for (worth £4.75 and €6 in total). Tokens will expire one month after crediting. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Bingo – Deposit & Stake £10, Get £40 in Bonuses and 50 Free Spins: New customers only. 18+. Register with promo code BINGO90. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets to qualify. £30 Bingo Bonus must be wagered 2 times prior to withdrawal. £10 Rainbow Riches Slot Bonus must be wagered 15 times prior to withdrawal. Bonus expires after 14 days. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 50 Free Spins on Rainbow Ryan credited within 24 hours of qualification. Free Spins expiry after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Betfred Bingo 50 Free Spins page.
- Betfred Lotto – Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets & 5 Free Scratchcards: New customers only. Register using promo code LOTTO20. Deposit and stake £5 on Lotto within 14 days of registration for £20 in Free Bets and 5 Free Scratchcards on Ted. Bets must settle within 14 days. First bet must be placed on Lotto. Free Bets and Free Scratchcards credited within 24 hours. Free Bet amount is not included in any return and expire after 7 days. Free Scratchcards expire 7 days after crediting. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Betfred 5 Free Scratchcards page.
Betfred Sign Up Offer - Step By Step Introduction
Follow the 5 stages below to access Betfred’s boosted £30 free bet and 30 free spins offer:
- Close any instances of the Betfred website on your browser.
- To access the Betfred 10 30 and 30 free spins package, press the reveal promo code button at the top of the page or alternatively click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the Betfred sign up offer package. You’ll find the correct promo code already added to the registration form for your convenience.
- Click the ‘Claim Now’ link in the centre of Betfred’s website and fill out the account registration form.
- Now fill out the account registration form. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘Promo Code’ field is populated with the promo code SPORTS60 to activate your £30 free bet and 30 free spins package. Once populated press the ‘Register’ button to become a Betfred customer.
- Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. You must deposit via a debit card as deposits from e-wallets such as PayPal will not receive the SPORTS60 free bet + spins promotion. First deposits by pre-paid Visa’s or Mastercard’s will also not qualify for this promotion. Be aware that customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process.
- Deposit at least £10 and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stakes of £10 win or £5 each-way (£10 total) at odds of at least Evens (2.0). Win, each-way and multiples are all welcomed, but remember that the total stake has to be £10 and cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Betfred will credit your account with a free £30 bet within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. Your free bet must be used within 7 days. 30 free spins are credited at the same time, and you have 3 days to accept them by logging into Betfred Casino, where you will need to open a game and claim your bonus via a pop-up message. Once accepted, the free spins will be available for 7 days and after 7 days they will expire. There are no wagering requirements attached to any winnings received from the Free Spins.
Betfred Welcome Offer
- Betfred Welcome Offer Amount – £30 in free bets
- Qualifying Deposit – £10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via a debit card. Deposits made using PayPal, Neteller or Skrill plus prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s are excluded from this promotion. New customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered on your first bet which has to be a £10 bet or more at cumulative odds of at least 2.0 (Evens). Ensure that your first bet is going to be settled within 7 days in order to qualify for the free bet. Do not Cash Out your qualifying bet. Your first bet must be placed on sportsbook markets – Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify.
- Free Bet Activation – You will receive a £30 free bet credit within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled; Free Bet Terms and Conditions – All free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
Betfred New Customer Q&As
Question: How much are Betfred free bets?
- Answer: Betfred have a recently boosted Bet £10, Get £30 of free bets and 30 free spins promotion which is available to residents of the United Kingdom only. The promotion is very simple, with a first £10 stake bet unlocking both £30 of free bets plus 30 free spins at Betfred Casino.
Question: How do I get my free bet on Betfred?
- Answer: New customers, 18+ can claim your free bets by simply registering a new account using the promo code SPORTS60 to claim their free bets.
- Register an account as a new customer.
- Deposit £10 by bank card to your Betfred account.
- Place a first £10 bet at minimum odds of Evens (2.0).
- Once your £10 first bet has settled, you will receive £30 of free bets + 30 Free Spins.
Question: How long do Betfred take to give free bets?
- Answer: Betfred will credit your account with a free £30 bet within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. Your free bet must be used within 7 days.
Betfred New Customer Offer 2022 Updates
The Betfred new customer offer detailed on this page are due to run into 2022. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions on this page.
Betfred Existing Customers
If you’re an existing Betfred customer, a breakdown of ongoing sports promotions offers is summarised further down the page – click here to view these offers. Betfred were one of the first bookmakers to recognise that their existing customer base needs to be incentivised to remain happy, so money-back free bet promotions are a core part of the Betfred marketing platform. However they DO NOT give away additional free bets via promo codes. So if you are looking for an immediate free bet via a promo code you won’t find one anywhere online.
However below we’ve hand-picked 2 online bookmakers who currently offer the best value when it comes to free bets in the market today. Coral and Paddy Power have a promotional offer where they give away guaranteed free bets ongoing. Welcome free bets and bonuses are available immediately and both bookmakers are top-ranked for ongoing sports promotions across football and horse racing.
Why Open A New Betfred Account?
Betfred are seriously stepping up to the mark with a range of ongoing sportsbook offers. There’s also a fantastic range of Betfred new customer offer options, headlined by their sportsbook where you get a £30 free bet plus an additional 30 free spins at Betfred Casino.
This Betfred sign up offer is NOT available when you go directly to the website. Use any of our yellow qualifying links – use this – and access their enhanced £30 Spots + 30 Casino free spins package for new customers in the UK using promo code SPORTS60. Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets and 30 free spins is the best Sportsbook offer available to new Betfred customers right now.
- Betfred free bets + 30 free spins sign up offer: New UK & NI customers only. Promo code SPORTS60. Deposit and place first sports bet of £10+ in one transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0)+, settled within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 30 Free Spins on Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. 7-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
Betfred has always been a destination for slots lovers and Betfred Games’ new customer free spins offer is exceptionally strong. 25 Free Spins, grabs the attention straight away with only an initial £5 deposit required. That is a slots deal which is hard to beat.
- *Betfred Games – Stake £5, Play With 25 Free Spins: New Games customers only. Sign up using promo code ‘GAMES’. Deposit and stake £5 or more to receive 25 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins credited within 24 hours. Free spin equal to 20p per spin. The 25 free spins are only available on games Genie Jackpots, King Kong Cash, The Naked Gun or Ted. Any winnings from free spins will be paid as cash. Free Spins expire after 7 days. No wagering requirements applicable to free spins. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required.Full T&Cs apply.
Not only can you enjoy a very generous range of Betfred new customer offers, but their ongoing customer experience is now at the point where having an active account with them is a must for all sports punters. A new mobile app makes betting with them fast and efficient and their Betfred Messenger is also a fantastic piece of kit, allowing you to message them with the selection and stake you want to place. They then look after the rest.
Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven has entered legendary status in the football betting arena, with Goals Galore rewarding ‘Both Teams To Score’ punters in equal amounts. Of late though, these market-leading offers have been joined by a supporting cast of football and horse racing promos which are the envy of a host of online sports betting competitors. Golf punters are also now looked after with up to 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds available every week on either the European or PGA Tour. That extends up to 8 places each-way at 1/5 odds for the 4 Major Championships, giving Betfred customers 3 more paying places over the industry standard 5 places.
The latest Betfred new customer offer and ongoing customer promotions can be seen below:
|Betfred New Customer Offer|
|Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets & 30 Free Spins||It's a double win with Betfred as an initial £10 bet unlocks £30 in sports bets and 30 free spins.|
|Deposit £5 Get 25 Free Spins||The best slots welcome offer around by a country mile.|
|Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven||The original and still the best first goalscorer bonus offer around. If your first goalscorer bet goes onto score a second or third goal, your winnings are doubled and trebled on selected matches.|
|Goals Galore||A great coupon-based fixed odds promotion for Both Teams to Score punters. A successful treble pays 5/1 - hit the jackpot 15-fold for 1350/1.|
|Beat the Clock - 30 Minute Limit||Like Goals Galore, but the key is to find games where a team scores in the first 30 minutes. Minimum trebles pay 9/2, with 4-folds at 8/1.|
|Football ACCA Insurance||Place a football ACCA of six teams or more and if one team lets you down, Betfred refund your stake as a free bet up to £25.|
|#PickYourPunt||You can now request a price on any football bet with #PickYourPunt. You pick your own market and Betfred will give you a price via @Betfred on Twitter.|
|Horse Racing Betting|
|Best Odds Guaranteed - UK and Ireland||From 8am onwards if the starting price is bigger Betfred will pay you out at the bigger odds.|
|Money Back 2nd to the SP Favourite||At nominated meetings, if your selection finishes second to the SP Favourite, Betfred will refund your stake as a free bet up to £25.|
|Free Bet for Winners By 2 Lengths or More offer||Betfred are also happy to reward winning punters, so at nominated meeetings, if your selection wins the race by 2 lengths or more, Betfred will match your stake with a free bet up to £25.|
|8/1+ Winner||Again Betfred reward winners where at nominated meetings if you get an 8/1 or bigger winner, they will match your stake with a free bet up to £25.|
|2nd Place Money Back||A fantastic proposition across a whole nominated meeting. Quite simply if your selection finishes second in any race, you'll receive your full stake back as a free bet up to £25.|
Betfred by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with Betfred. In all, 254 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we won’t list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, Last Goalscorer Scorecast; Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 119 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You’ll struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven – The original first goalscorer offer which has stood the test of time. One of the cornerstones of Betfred’s expansion has been Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven. If your first goalscorer selection goes on to score subsequent goals in the match, Betfred will give you an additional odds boost. A second goal doubles your first scorer odds and a hat-trick sees those odds tripled. The perfect promotion when backing the likes of Aguero, Costa, Kane or Defoe.
Another all-time Betfred classic football offer is Goals Galore – a fantastic, coupon based promotion. Based on the Both Teams to Score market, returns are based on a fixed odds table. Choose from the Long List or the Bonus List (which naturally has trickier games to call). Returns start with successful trebles which pay 3/1 (Long List) or 9/2 (Bonus List). Call 5 games correctly where Both Teams Score and you receive a no-quibble 10/1 (Long) or 16/1 (Bonus). The odds seriously ramp up from 7-folds onwards which pay 28/1 (Long) or 50/1 (Bonus) and score the ultimate 15-fold and win at 1350/1 (Long) or 5000/1 (Bonus). There are No Draw and 1st Half/2nd Half derivatives, which pay boosted bonuses as well. Take the No Draw root, which clearly is more difficult to predict and the payouts start with a double at 6/1. Trebles pay 20/1 and 4-folds 55/1. The ultimate prize tops-out at 25000/1 for a 10-fold. As Betfred put it on their website, “Win, lose or draw you’re in for winnings when both teams score with Goals Galore!”
Another new football promotion to look at is 30 Minute Limit. The name of the game here is to pick the matches where there will be early goals – it’s irrelevant which teams scores. Naturally the cut-off is 30 minutes and the bonus starts with trebles at a fixed payout of 9/2, which jumps to 8/1 for a 4-fold. Select the magic 15 and receive 3500/1. This format is also available across the final 20 minutes which pay the same fixed odds. The coupon includes both British and overseas action on a daily basis.
Betfred cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there’s excellent coverage of South African racing.
Betfred offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all bets placed after 8am. They also offer a complete mix of horse racing specials, which are rotated across the week. One of their favourite offerings right now is Bet 3, Get 1 free. Simply place a bet on 3 or more separate races from their designated meeting and Betfred will give you a free bet to your average stake, up to £10. Qualifying bets must be placed at minimum odds of 2.00 (evens) or greater, to be eligible. Straight-forward and a unique offer, although the free bet is often received the next day.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Forecast, Tricast, Betting without the Favourite, Insurance Betting (stake refunded if in the places for a reduced price), Match Bets, Place Markets Top 2, 3 or 4 (Handicaps), Favourite versus Outsiders.
Horse Racing Specials – Betfred offer a rotating set of specials throughout the racing week and calendar. Money Back 2nd to the SP Favourite is a special that has been used throughout the year and is popular with regular punters. Always across a nominated meeting, if your selection finishes 2nd to the SP favourite you receive your stake back as a free bet up to £25. A more recent introduction is the Free Bet for Winners By 2 Lengths or More offer, where the punter is rewarded with a further free bet, based on their original stake up to £25.
Another Betfred horse racing special is their 8/1 or greater winner promotion. Back any winner with a SP of 8/1 or bigger and not only do you have the satisfaction of profiting from the bet, but Betfred will match your stake up to £25 as another free bet. You can’t say fairer than that especially as the offer has been around since October 2016 at nominated meetings. However the best special offer has been saved till last. Betfred often have nominated races where they give money back for any horse finishing 2nd. But this has recently been expanded, so that any 2nd place finisher across a whole nominated meeting’s card receives the full stake money back treatment up to £25. That is an offer which is market-leading and not to be sniffed at.
Golf coverage from Betfred is strong – every European Tour and PGA Tour tournament is covered across the golf calendar and Betfred also price up Overall Markets for the PGA Tour’s Champions Tour and the LPGA. Betfred’s dedicated mobile platform is also worth pointing out for those who use their mobiles and tablets to place bets. Recognised as one of the very best in the market, Betfred’s mobile apps and platforms making placing ante post, pre-event and in-play golf bets a doddle.
Markets available: Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Mythical 2 Ball – Draw No Bet, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Hole in One, Winning Margin and Will There Be a Play Off.
Major Championships equal additional places with Betfred. Where bookmakers are only obliged to payout 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds the place, Betfred of late have been driving plenty of golf business by offering additional places. They started to offer additional places back in 2013 when they offered a market-beating 7 places each-way at the U.S. PGA Championship. Since then have consistently added an additional place across the U.S. Open, Open Championship and PGA Championship. 2014 saw them go an incredible 8 places each-way at the Open Championship and since then they have consistently offered 6 places each-way across the U.S. Open, Open Championship and U.S. PGA Championship. Also of note is that their each-way proposition is always at full 1/4 odds on the place. Plenty of other online bookmakers only payout at 1/5 odds on the place.
Betfred Apps For iPhone and iPad
The promo code for Betfred’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
Betfred Key Betting Features
Betfred Watch Live
Betfred’s live streaming service is known as Betfred Watch Live. A relatively new addition to Betfred, the service is in its infancy and is growing in terms of coverage. Not having live action used to be a weakness, but now punters can watch action across a number of sports including basketball, football, handball, ATP/ITF tennis, ice hockey, badminton, beach soccer, and volleyball.
One huge positive with Betfred Watch Live is their coverage of greyhounds. They show every race from all BAGS and RPGTV tracks – coverage which is not available across a number of online bookmakers live streaming services. Like Horse Racing you need to place a minimum £1 bet to watch.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – Betfred Watch Live
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing at Betfred Watch Live. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via Betfred Watch Live for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1 single, 50p each-way, £2 double, £1 each-way double, £3 treble or £1.50 each-way treble on the race you want to view. For multiples the equivalent of £1 per race. Betfred Watch Live also covers plenty of South African racing action.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing, all of which is live streamed via Betfred Watch Live. 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
Live commentaries are available across a host of sports. Every UK and Ireland horse and greyhound race is available. They also have football commentaries and cricket commentaries plus a dedicated sports news feed.
A key strength of Betfred is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf, darts and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball, ice hockey and even handball plus volleyball, are covered.
Horse Racing Form and Results
Betfred offer a dedicated horse racing microsite which is second to none. Results, form, course reviews, latest racing news feed, in-depth statistics across trainers and jockeys. A fantastic resource which also covers the following day’s racing so you can do your homework up-front.
Betfred Messenger for Mobile
Download the Betfred Messenger app on iPhone or Android. A fantastic tool, which effectively acts as a short-cut when it comes to placing bets and which can supply all kinds of betting research information such as live scores, results, line-ups and odds updates. The app works in a similar way to text messaging so simply send a message to Betfred with selection and stake and they take care of making sure the bet is placed. Ideal for tight moments both socially and professionally when you want to get that bet away incognito.
Betfred new customer offer and promotions correct when published but subject to change.
From humble Salford beginnings in 1967, through astute promotions and estate purchases, Fred and Peter Done have built Betfred into the biggest independent retail bookmaker globally. That is some feat with Betfred now becoming the 4th largest bookmaker in the United Kingdom and a major employer with over 10,000 staff. A footprint of over 1,650 licensed betting shops is not to be sniffed at, but the story of Betfred – who saw its 50th anniversary in 2017 – highlights a heritage that undoubtedly has its roots firmly in the north-west of England. From 2 humble shops in Salford by 1969, the Done brothers had organically grown their business to 100 shops by 1997. However Fred Done, the figurehead of the modern-day Betfred, realised that the business needed to spread its wings from its Manchester area focus, so purchases of 5 shops in Newcastle and the Demmy chain of shops in 1998 for £10 million was the catalyst for bigger things. Throughout the noughties expansion was fast and came in the form of a new brand, TV advertising, shop expansion and Betfred.com which was launched in 2004.
Recent history is interesting as Betfred is now has the third biggest betting shop estate behind Ladbrokes Coral and William Hill. The self-proclaimed “Bonus King” had developed its shop network to well over 800 shops before it purchased the Tote for £265 million in 2011. Fred Done brokered the deal personally with the UK Government and it covered all Tote locations across the UK both on-track and their retail outlets. 2016 saw Betfred take advantage of market conditions again. The merger of Ladbrokes and Coral became an opportunity when the Competition & Markets Authority announced that the new group would need to sell 10% of its shop network before receiving the green light. Ever the opportunist, Fred Done moved quickly to snap up 322 stores for £55 million – therefore expanding Betfred’s High Street presence by 25%.
Betfred.com has been in existence since 2004 and operates under the guise of Petfre Limited, a business based and ostensibly licensed in Gibraltar. It’s a huge area of opportunity as until now Betfred trail the likes of High Street competitors William Hill, Ladbrokes and Coral online. With further store expansion unlikely moving forward, expect Betfred to focus their efforts on bringing their digital products to the forefront of their marketing mix and that can only mean good things for new and existing customers.
Short Facts - Betfred
- Company Name: Betfred Limited – Digital Division Petfre Limited.
- Registered Offices: The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WA3 7PQ.
- Founded: 1967 by Fred Done
- Interim CEO: Fred Done – John Haddock left in September 2016
- Employees: 10,000.
- Company Registration: Registered in Gibraltar company number 99314.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39554; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar & Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner licence numbers RGL 036 & RGL 038.
Betfred Customer Support
Betfred customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available.
- Email: Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web & Mobile Enquiries: email@example.com
- Account Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betfred Free Bets: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 028 7747 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International Phone: +44 (0) 01925 907500
- Post: c/o The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WA3 7PQ, United Kingdom
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 10:50GMT 30.11.21.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of both using online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offers better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.