BETFRED NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: BET £10 GET £40 IN BONUSES*
Used 8786 times.
Betfred New Customer Offer 2023
Betfred New Customer Offers, December 2023
Betfred offer new customers a fantastic Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses promotion, which in today’s online sports betting market is difficult to beat. Use this guide to the Betfred new customer offer to learn all you need to know about claiming your free bets.
- *Betfred Opening Offer, Bet £10 Get £40 in bonuses: New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
Betfred also came first in our list for the best bookmakers for Lucky 15/31/63 betting – for further details read our best bookmaker for Lucky 15 page.
What can I use the Betfred new customer offer on this weekend?
This weekend sees the return of a full programme of Premier League and EFL football, plus the Second Round of the FA Cup, which starts on Friday 1st December through until Monday 4th December. The EFL Championship starts this weekend’s live televised football with Preston North End vs Queens Park Rangers live on Sky Sports Football & Main Event. A Friday night trip to the North West is never an easy assignment, but that is the challenge afforded to QPR who have a new manager in Martí Cifuentes. Within the bottom three in the Championship table, QPR won on Tuesday when they beat Stoke City 4-2. Preston on the other hand have only won one of their last five home games under Ryan Lowe.
The Championship also starts the live televised football on Saturday with a tasty top of the table clash. West Bromwich Albion play Leicester City at the Hawthorns and will be a stern test for the Championship leaders. Many claim that West Brom’s Head Coach Carlos Corberán is the best in the Championship and the Black Country club currently sit at the top of the six match form table and are unbeaten at the Hawthorns since the 2nd September. Leicester have been amazing since their relegation from the Premier League and in players such as Conor Coady, Jamie Vardy, Jannik Vestergaard and Harry Winks have top-level operators. This should be a Championship cracker.
The English Premier League sees matchday 14 which spans Saturday 2nd December and Sunday 3rd December. Saturday sees 3pm kick-offs between Brentford and Luton, Arsenal and Wolves, plus Burnley and Sheffield United. The first televised action is live on Sky Sports at 5:30pm as Nottingham Forest play Everton at the City Ground. Steve Cooper’s side have only lost to Brighton in their first six games at home, whereas Everton will be looking to bounce back from their 3-0 defeat to Manchester United last Sunday, which was also live on Sky Sports.
TNT Sports undoubtedly have the biggest Premier League game this weekend as 8pm sees them televising Newcastle United vs Manchester United from St James’ Park. Eddie Howe’s men have won six and lost only to Liverpool across seven home games this season and will be looking forward to playing a United side who have already lost to Tottenham, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and FC Copenhagen already this season. A win for the Magpies will see them jump over Manchester United into the Premier League’s top six.
Sunday sees a further five Premier League fixtures. 2pm sees Bournemouth vs Aston Villa, Liverpool vs Fulham and Chelsea vs Brighton – whilst Sky Sports have chosen the London derby between West Ham and Crystal Palace. West Ham under David Moyes are in the top-half of the table and will be looking forward to playing a Palace side who lost 2-1 to Luton at Kenilworth Road last weekend.
Sky Sports Super Sunday double-header then continues with champions and table-toppers Manchester City taking on Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium. Pep Guardiola will be looking to put an injury-ravaged Spurs to the sword at home, especially with their high defensive line. Ange Postecoglou on the other hand will take positivity from the fact that Tottenham have won three of the past four Premier League meetings between the two sides, including a 3-2 win at the Etihad last year.
There are also twenty FA Cup Second Round ties across Friday 1st December through to Monday 4th December, with five of them live on terrestrial television. Those games are York City vs Wigan (Friday 7:45pm BBC2), Alfreton Town vs Walsall (Saturday 12:30pm BBC1), Eastleigh vs Reading (Sunday 1:30pm ITV1), Wrexham vs Yeovil Town (Sunday 3:45pm ITVX) and AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate (Monday 7:45pm ITV4).
Monday 4th December sees the Second Round FA Cup tie between AFC Wimbledon and Ramsgate from the Cherry Red Records Stadium – kick-off 7:45pm. This match is the only live football on in the UK on Monday and will get a huge TV audience as the game is live on ITV4. Wimbledon have masses of FA Cup history and of course won the 1988 FA Cup Final at Wembley, when the ‘Crazy Gang’ overcame the mighty Liverpool. Monday sees them take on Ramsgate FC who play in the Isthmian League South East Division. This is the first time that Ramsgate have reached the Second Round of the FA Cup in the club’s history, which they did by defeating National League club Woking 2–1 to earn their trip to South London and their first ever match on national TV.
Other televised weekend football across England, Scotland and further afield includes Belgium Women vs Scotland Women (Friday 7:30pm BBC iPlayer), Monza vs Juventus (Friday 7:45pm TNT Sports 3), England Women vs Netherlands Women (Friday 7:45pm ITV4), Real Madrid vs Granada (Saturday 5:30pm Viaplay Sports 2), AC Milan vs Frosinone (Saturday 7:45pm TNT Sports 2), Nantes vs Nice (Saturday 8pm TNT Sports 4), St Johnstone vs Celtic (Sunday 12pm Sky Sports Main Event/Football), Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund (Sunday 4:30pm Sky Sports Football), Sevilla vs Villarreal (5:30pm Viaplay Sports 1) and Barcelona vs Athletico Madrid (Sunday 8pm ITV4).
The Newbury December meeting is well respected in the National Hunt season and the two-day meeting takes place this week across Friday 1st December and Saturday 2nd December. Both days of racing are televised across ITV4 and ITV1 respectively. Friday sees the seasonal debut of Paul Nicholls-trained Hermes Allen in the 1:50pm Coral John Francome Novices Chase and the big names keep coming in the 3pm Coral Long Distance Hurdle where Maries Rock (Nico de Boinville), Paisley Park (Thomas Bellamy) and Dashel Drasher (Rex Dingle) are likely to fight it out.
On to Saturday and a six race card on ITV1 which sees four races at Newbury and two at Newcastle. The Coral Gold Cup Chase (3:20pm) is the highlight of the Newbury meeting, but the real stars of Saturday’s racing will be at Newcastle, both trained by Nicky Henderson. The Grade 1 Fighting Fifth Hurdle (1:55pm) will see Constitution Hill make his seasonal debut, with Love Envoi the biggest rival to National Hunt’s superstar horse. The Rehearsal Chase (3:05pm) is also likely to see Shiskin go off as favourite, as he attempts to put last week’s Ascot non-start behind him in a Grade 3.
Do you need a Betfred promo code?
You should also use the Betfred promo code WELCOME40 when registering – you can access the offer via our Reveal button at the top of this page or via any qualifying link.
What Is The Betfred New Customer Offer?
We have a boosted Betfred Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses new customer offer, which has just been launched by the Warrington-based bookmaker. It’s worth pointing out that this promotion is not available when you go direct to Betfred Sportsbook, who will offer you a £30 free bet only.
|Betfred Sportsbook||Betfred New Account Offer|
|Betfred Free Bet Offer||Bet £10 Get £40 In Bonuses|
|Minimum Odds||Evens (2.0)|
|Free Bet Expiry||7 Days|
|Terms||Betfred new customer offer, 18+, T&Cs apply|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
Simply press the ‘Reveal’ button at the head of this page.
Register as a new sportsbook customer using the promo code WELCOME40 and place a qualifying £10 initial bet to unlock £40 in bonuses. For a more detailed walkthrough of how this Betfred joining offer works read our Betfred Free Bet Explained page.
Here’s a full list of the latest Betfred new customer offers. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice:
|Product||Betfred New Customer Offer||Country||Promo Code||Link|
|Betfred Sports||Bet £10 Get £40 In Bonuses||UK||WELCOME40||Claim Here|
|Betfred Casino||Stake £10 Get Up To 200 Free Spins||UK||CASINO200||Claim Here|
|Betfred Live Casino||Stake £10, Get 20 Golden Chips||UK||LIVE10a||Claim Here|
|Betfred Games||Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins||UK||GAMES100||Claim Here|
|Betfred Bingo||Stake £10, Get £10 & 100 Free Spins||UK||BINGO100||Claim Here|
|Betfred Lotto||Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets||UK||LOTTO20||Claim Here|
Betfred new account offers currently span Sportsbook, Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker. Here at New Customer Offer. We offer a boosted £40 in bonuses package with Betfred when you become a new customer through one of our sports sign up offer links.
Press the ‘reveal’ promo code button at the top of the page to present the latest promo code you need to claim your Betfred sign up bonus today.
- Betfred New Customer Offer: New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
- Betfred Casino – Stake £/€10 Play With 200 Free Spins: Promo code CASINO200. New customers only. 18+. Opt In required. £/€10 min stake on Casino slots within 30 days of registration. Max bonus 200 Free Spins on selected games credited within 48 hours. Free Spins expire after 7 days. iOS app restrictions may apply. Email/SMS validation may apply. Not available in NI. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Live Casino – Stake £10, Get 20 Golden Chips: New customers only. Register with code LIVE10a. £10 min transfer with code LIVE10a and £10 min stake on Table Games at Betfred Live Casino within 14 days of registration. Minimum 5 game rounds, 65%+ Coverage Roulette bets excluded. Max bonus 20 Golden Chips worth 50p each and can be used on Betfred Live Blackjack and Roulette Tables only. Golden Chip value not returned with winnings. Must be claimed within 3 days of qualifying. 7-day expiry. Game and staking restrictions apply. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Games Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins: New customers only. Register with code GAMES100. Deposit and stake £10 or more, within 7 days, on Slots at Betfred Games to receive 100 Free Spins on selected titles. Free Spins credited within 48 hours. Free Spins are valid for 7 days. E-Wallet & Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. For full details read our Betfred 100 free spins page.
- Betfred Bingo – Deposit & Stake £10, Get £10 in Bonuses and 100 Free Spins: New customers only. Register with promo code BINGO100. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets within 14 days to qualify. £10 Bingo Bonus must be wagered through once. 14-day expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 100 Free Spins on selected Slots credited within 48 hours of qualification. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred Lotto – Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets: New customers only. Use promo code LOTTO20. Deposit & stake £5 on Lotto or Numbers draws within 7 days. First bet must be on Lotto or Numbers draws. £20 in Free Bets credited within 24 hours. Free Bet amount is not included in any return and expire after 7 days. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Betfred Lotto is fixed odds betting on an outcome of an official lottery draw or numbers game. Full T&Cs apply.
How Does The Betfred New Customer Offer Compare?
Betfred offer a highly competitive new customer offer, with a low first deposit plus first qualifying bet scenario which unlocks both free bets and bonuses across sportsbook and games. Here’s how it compares:
- 1 New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
- 2 18+. UK+IRE customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excluded. Min £5 first bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stakes not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. #Ad
- 3 18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 17.10.2022. 3x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers signing up through mobile or tablet device only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #Ad
How To Open Your Betfred Account
Follow the 5 stages below to access Betfred’s boosted bet £10 Get £40 in bonuses offer:
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Betfred website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Betfred Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses new customer welcome package, press the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page or alternatively claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the advertised Betfred sign up offer package. You’ll find the correct promo code already added to the registration form for your convenience.
- Step 3 – Click the ‘Claim Here’ link in the centre of Betfred’s website and fill out the account registration form. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘Promo Code’ field is populated with the promo code WELCOME40 to activate your £40 Welcome Bonus package. Once populated press the ‘Register’ button to become a Betfred customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. You must deposit via a debit card registered to you, as deposits from e-wallets such as PayPal will not receive the WELCOME40 free bet + spins promotion. First deposits by pre-paid Visas or Mastercards will also not qualify for this promotion. Be aware that customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process.
- Step 5 – Deposit at least £10 and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stakes of £10 win or £5 each-way (£10 in total) at odds of at least Evens (2.0). Win, each-way and multiples are all welcomed, but remember that the total stake has to be £10 and cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Step 6 – Betfred will credit your account with £30 in free bets which can be used on any Sportsbook market, within 10 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. Your free bets must be used within 7 days.
50 free spins are credited at the same time, and you have 7 days to accept them by logging into Betfred Games, where you will need to open a game and claim your bonus via a pop-up message. Once accepted, the free spins will expire in 7 days. The 50 free spins have a value of £0.20 per spin, equalling a total £10 value.
New customers who qualified for the first set of bonuses will be credited with a further £20 in free bets, 5 days after your initial qualifying bet settled. The £20 in free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
Betfred Welcome Offer In Detail
Betfred offer a straightforward sports welcome offer with their Bet £10, Get £40 in Bonuses promotion. The sign-up offer is available to new customers, 18+ in England, Scotland and Wales.
The Betfred Welcome Offer details are available below:
- Betfred Welcome Offer Amount – £40 in bonuses
- Qualifying Deposit – £10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via a debit card registered to you. Deposits made using PayPal, Neteller or Skrill plus prepaid Visas and Mastercards are excluded from this promotion. New customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered on your first bet which has to be a £10 bet or more at cumulative odds of at least 2.0 (Evens). Ensure that your first bet is going to be settled within 7 days in order to qualify for the free bet. Do not Cash Out your qualifying bet. Your first bet must be placed on sportsbook markets only.
- Free Bet Activation – Betfred will credit your account with £30 in free bets which can be used on any Sportsbook market, within 10 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions – All free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- Free Spins Activation & Terms and Conditions: You will also receive 50 free spins at Betfred Games, within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. The 50 free spins have a value of £0.20 per spin, equalling a total £10 value. The 50 Free Spins can only be used on a number of titles at Betfred Games. Once credited the Free spins are valid for 7 days. Any Free Spins not used after 7 days will expire.
Case Study: Why I Signed Up With Betfred By Steve Bamford
Betfred have become one of my most popular online bookmakers to place bets with and I can’t be the only one, as they are now bigger in the United Kingdom than the likes of Betfair, Paddy Power and William Hill. The rise of Betfred makes plenty of sense once you are an engaged customer, as their new customer offer is generous in tandem with their ongoing promotions which drive my loyalty.
As with most new customers, I was attracted by Betfred’s new customer offer at the time which involved free bets after a qualifying bet had been placed. The free bets were delivered as promised and as I deposited cash into my new account for the first time via a debit card registered to me, I had no problems whatsoever having to send documentation etc. I also received £10 of free spins, which again were easy to access.
From a betting perspective, I use Betfred mainly for football, golf and MMA betting . The bookmaker who brought you Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven football promotions, I take advantage of their ACCA promotion where you get paid a bonus in cash (not free bets). Betfred are also great for golf betting on the basis they hand stand-out odds on players plus have multiple options I can select in terms of the number of each-way places I want to take on a player.
At the end of the day you only continue to use a bookmaker which offers ongoing value and up until now I’ve found that with Betfred.
Read more about the author Steve Bamford.
Betfred Free Bet 2023 - Question & Answer
Question: What is the Betfred welcome offer promo code?
- Answer: WELCOME40. The Betfred promo code is WELCOME40, simply enter this within the Promo Code secti0n when registering to easily access £40 in free bets and bonuses.
Question: How much are Betfred free bets?
- Answer: Betfred have a recently changed their Sports new customer offer for those 18+. Their Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses new customer proposition actually divides up into 2 elements. 1) £30 in free bets which you can be used on any sports market. 2) 50 in free spins which can be used at Betfred Games – they are worth 20 pence each – totalling £10 value.
Question: How do I get my free bets on Betfred?
- Answer: New customers, 18+ can claim your free bets by simply registering a new account using the promo code WELCOME40. Register an account as a new customer. Deposit £10 by a debit card registered to you, into your Betfred account. Place a first £10 bet at minimum odds of Evens (2.0). Once your £10 qualifying first bet has settled, you will receive the £40 bonus, which includes £30 in free bets and £10 worth of free spins at Betfred Games.
Question: How long do Betfred take to give free bets?
- Answer: Betfred will credit your account with £30 in free bets which can be used on any Sportsbook market, within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. All free bets must be used within 7 days.
Betfred New Customer Offer 2024 Updates
The Betfred new customer offer detailed on this page are due to run into 2024. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions on this page.
Why Open A Betfred Account?
Betfred offer a number of reasons to open an account, with superb football and golf betting propositions. The home of Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven, Betfred have never been shy at providing loyal customers with ongoing bonuses and that same strategy today means they are surpassing the likes of Betfair and Paddy Power in terms of popularity in the United Kingdom.
There’s also a simple but generous Betfred new customer offer available, which has been boosted when using the promo code WELCOME40. Their Bet £10 and Get £40 in Bonuses promotion is available to new customers in the UK, which splits into £30 of free bets with 50 Free Spins at Betfred Games worth an additional £10.
- Betfred New Customer Offer: New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. #Ad
The latest Betfred new customer offer and ongoing customer promotions can be seen below:
|Betfred New Customer Offer|
|Bet £10, Get £40 In Bonuses||It's a double win with Betfred as an initial £10 bet unlocks £40 in bonuses across a variety of products.|
|Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven||The original and still the best first goalscorer bonus offer around. If your first goalscorer bet goes onto score a second or third goal, your winnings are doubled and trebled on selected matches.|
|Goals Galore||A great coupon-based fixed odds promotion for Both Teams to Score punters. A successful treble pays 5/1 - hit the jackpot 15-fold for 1350/1.|
|Beat the Clock - 30 Minute Limit||Like Goals Galore, but the key is to find games where a team scores in the first 30 minutes. Minimum trebles pay 9/2, with 4-folds at 8/1.|
|Football ACCA Insurance||Place a football ACCA of six teams or more and if one team lets you down, Betfred refund your stake as a free bet up to £25.|
|#PickYourPunt||You can now request a price on any football bet with #PickYourPunt. You pick your own market and Betfred will give you a price via @Betfred on Twitter.|
|Horse Racing Betting|
|Best Odds Guaranteed - UK and Ireland||From 8am onwards if the starting price is bigger Betfred will pay you out at the bigger odds.|
|Money Back 2nd to the SP Favourite||At nominated meetings, if your selection finishes second to the SP Favourite, Betfred will refund your stake as a free bet up to £25.|
|Free Bet for Winners By 2 Lengths or More offer||Betfred are also happy to reward winning punters, so at nominated meeetings, if your selection wins the race by 2 lengths or more, Betfred will match your stake with a free bet up to £25.|
|8/1+ Winner||Again Betfred reward winners where at nominated meetings if you get an 8/1 or bigger winner, they will match your stake with a free bet up to £25.|
|2nd Place Money Back||A fantastic proposition across a whole nominated meeting. Quite simply if your selection finishes second in any race, you'll receive your full stake back as a free bet up to £25.|
Betfred Sign Up Offer Review
So what are the strong points of Betfred and where could they do with improvement? As one of the leading UK sports bookmaker brands, Betfred’s product range and coverage is exactly as you would expect it to be and below we summarise exactly what we have experienced:
|Ease to sign up||Bonuses have to be used within 7 days|
|£30 in free bets which can be used on any Sportsbook market||Bonuses are received after settlement of qualifying first bet|
|50 Free Spins at Betfred Games is a nice touch||Website navigation could be improved|
|Dedicated Horse Racing, Football and Golf ongoing loyalty promotions|
|Flexible each-way terms to choose from|
Betfred User Rankings
Who better to ask in terms of how Betfred rates than its actual customers and users? One of the benefits of the digital age is that customers have a number of ways to give their feedback as a consumer to the brands that they come into contact with. So how does Betfred rank in the eyes of its customers?
|Review Network||Rating||Number of Reviews|
Review statistics as per 29th November 2023.
Betfred Maximum Payout
Maximum payout ceilings are critical when selecting an online bookmaker to place bets with. Each and every bookmaker has daily payout limits within their terms of business. Some are extremely generous with others significantly lower, and be in no doubt – a bookmaker will not pay any winnings higher than their daily maximum payout ceiling. To add a level of complexity, those levels vary by sport and naturally can impact on large payouts especially via accumulator bets.
From a maximum payout perspective, Betfred are far better than many UK-facing online bookmakers when it comes to daily payout limits. Competitive on football, Betfred right now are equal to anyone in the market for horse racing and golf, which are the second and third biggest sports bet on here.
Here’s a summary of some key sports and Betfred’s maximum payouts compared with some others in the market:
|Sport||Betfred Max Payout||Worst Max Payout|
|UEFA Champions League||£1,000,000||£250,000 888 Sport|
|English Premier League||£1,000,000||£250,000 888 Sport|
|UK Horse Racing||£1,000,000||£100,000 Unibet|
|PGA Tour Golf||£500,000||£100,000 BetVictor|
|ATP Tennis||£100,000||£75,000 Unibet|
|Darts||£100,000||£25,000 Betfair Sportsbook|
For a comprehensive overview of this topic read this excellent Betfred maximum payout guide.
Betfred by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with Betfred. In all, 254 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we won’t list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, Last Goalscorer Scorecast; Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 119 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You’ll struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven – The original first goalscorer offer which has stood the test of time. One of the cornerstones of Betfred’s expansion has been Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven. If your first goalscorer selection goes on to score subsequent goals in the match, Betfred will give you an additional odds boost. A second goal doubles your first scorer odds and a hat-trick sees those odds tripled. The perfect promotion when backing the likes of Aguero, Costa, Kane or Defoe.
Another all-time Betfred classic football offer is Goals Galore – a fantastic, coupon based promotion. Based on the Both Teams to Score market, returns are based on a fixed odds table. Choose from the Long List or the Bonus List (which naturally has trickier games to call). Returns start with successful trebles which pay 3/1 (Long List) or 9/2 (Bonus List). Call 5 games correctly where Both Teams Score and you receive a no-quibble 10/1 (Long) or 16/1 (Bonus). The odds seriously ramp up from 7-folds onwards which pay 28/1 (Long) or 50/1 (Bonus) and score the ultimate 15-fold and win at 1350/1 (Long) or 5000/1 (Bonus). There are No Draw and 1st Half/2nd Half derivatives, which pay boosted bonuses as well. Take the No Draw root, which clearly is more difficult to predict and the payouts start with a double at 6/1. Trebles pay 20/1 and 4-folds 55/1. The ultimate prize tops-out at 25000/1 for a 10-fold. As Betfred put it on their website, “Win, lose or draw you’re in for winnings when both teams score with Goals Galore!”
Another new football promotion to look at is 30 Minute Limit. The name of the game here is to pick the matches where there will be early goals – it’s irrelevant which teams scores. Naturally the cut-off is 30 minutes and the bonus starts with trebles at a fixed payout of 9/2, which jumps to 8/1 for a 4-fold. Select the magic 15 and receive 3500/1. This format is also available across the final 20 minutes which pay the same fixed odds. The coupon includes both British and overseas action on a daily basis.
Betfred cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there’s excellent coverage of South African racing.
Betfred offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all bets placed after 8am. They also offer a complete mix of horse racing specials, which are rotated across the week. One of their favourite offerings right now is Bet 3, Get 1 free. Simply place a bet on 3 or more separate races from their designated meeting and Betfred will give you a free bet to your average stake, up to £10. Qualifying bets must be placed at minimum odds of 2.00 (evens) or greater, to be eligible. Straight-forward and a unique offer, although the free bet is often received the next day.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Forecast, Tricast, Betting without the Favourite, Insurance Betting (stake refunded if in the places for a reduced price), Match Bets, Place Markets Top 2, 3 or 4 (Handicaps), Favourite versus Outsiders.
Horse Racing Specials – Betfred offer a rotating set of specials throughout the racing week and calendar. Money Back 2nd to the SP Favourite is a special that has been used throughout the year and is popular with regular punters. Always across a nominated meeting, if your selection finishes 2nd to the SP favourite you receive your stake back as a free bet up to £25. A more recent introduction is the Free Bet for Winners By 2 Lengths or More offer, where the punter is rewarded with a further free bet, based on their original stake up to £25.
Another Betfred horse racing special is their 8/1 or greater winner promotion. Back any winner with a SP of 8/1 or bigger and not only do you have the satisfaction of profiting from the bet, but Betfred will match your stake up to £25 as another free bet. You can’t say fairer than that especially as the offer has been around since October 2016 at nominated meetings. However the best special offer has been saved till last. Betfred often have nominated races where they give money back for any horse finishing 2nd. But this has recently been expanded, so that any 2nd place finisher across a whole nominated meeting’s card receives the full stake money back treatment up to £25. That is an offer which is market-leading and not to be sniffed at.
Golf coverage from Betfred is strong – every DP World Tour and PGA Tour tournament is covered across the golf calendar and Betfred also price up Overall Markets for the PGA Tour’s Champions Tour and the LPGA. Betfred’s dedicated mobile platform is also worth pointing out for those who use their mobiles and tablets to place bets. Recognised as one of the very best in the market, Betfred’s mobile apps and platforms making placing ante post, pre-event and in-play golf bets a doddle.
Markets available: Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Mythical 2 Ball – Draw No Bet, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Hole in One, Winning Margin and Will There Be a Play Off.
Major Championships equal additional places with Betfred. Where bookmakers are only obliged to payout 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds the place, Betfred of late have been driving plenty of golf business by offering additional places. They started to offer additional places back in 2013 when they offered a market-beating 7 places each-way at the U.S. PGA Championship. Since then have consistently added an additional place across the U.S. Open, Open Championship and PGA Championship. 2014 saw them go an incredible 8 places each-way at the Open Championship and since then they have consistently offered 6 places each-way across the U.S. Open, Open Championship and U.S. PGA Championship. Also of note is that their each-way proposition is always at full 1/4 odds on the place. Plenty of other online bookmakers only payout at 1/5 odds on the place.
Betfred Apps For iPhone and iPad
The promo code for Betfred’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
Betfred Key Betting Features
Betfred Watch Live
Betfred’s live streaming service is known as Betfred Watch Live. A relatively new addition to Betfred, the service is in its infancy and is growing in terms of coverage. Not having live action used to be a weakness, but now punters can watch action across a number of sports including basketball, football, handball, ATP/ITF tennis, ice hockey, badminton, beach soccer, and volleyball.
One huge positive with Betfred Watch Live is their coverage of greyhounds. They show every race from all BAGS and RPGTV tracks – coverage which is not available across a number of online bookmakers live streaming services. Like Horse Racing you need to place a minimum £1 bet to watch.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – Betfred Watch Live
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing at Betfred Watch Live. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via Betfred Watch Live for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1 single, 50p each-way, £2 double, £1 each-way double, £3 treble or £1.50 each-way treble on the race you want to view. For multiples the equivalent of £1 per race. Betfred Watch Live also covers plenty of South African racing action.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing, all of which is live streamed via Betfred Watch Live. 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
Live commentaries are available across a host of sports. Every UK and Ireland horse and greyhound race is available. They also have football commentaries and cricket commentaries plus a dedicated sports news feed.
A key strength of Betfred is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf, darts and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball, ice hockey and even handball plus volleyball, are covered.
Horse Racing Form and Results
Betfred offer a dedicated horse racing microsite which is second to none. Results, form, course reviews, latest racing news feed, in-depth statistics across trainers and jockeys. A fantastic resource which also covers the following day’s racing so you can do your homework up-front.
Betfred Messenger for Mobile
Download the Betfred Messenger app on iPhone or Android. A fantastic tool, which effectively acts as a short-cut when it comes to placing bets and which can supply all kinds of betting research information such as live scores, results, line-ups and odds updates. The app works in a similar way to text messaging so simply send a message to Betfred with selection and stake and they take care of making sure the bet is placed. Ideal for tight moments both socially and professionally when you want to get that bet away incognito.
Betfred new customer offer and promotions correct when published but subject to change.
2024 Sporting Calendar – Betfred Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Betfred will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
From humble Salford beginnings in 1967, through astute promotions and estate purchases, Fred and Peter Done have built Betfred into the biggest independent retail bookmaker globally. That is some feat with Betfred now becoming the 4th largest bookmaker in the United Kingdom and a major employer with over 10,000 staff. A footprint of over 1,650 licensed betting shops is not to be sniffed at, but the story of Betfred – who saw its 50th anniversary in 2017 – highlights a heritage that undoubtedly has its roots firmly in the north-west of England. From 2 humble shops in Salford by 1969, the Done brothers had organically grown their business to 100 shops by 1997. However Fred Done, the figurehead of the modern-day Betfred, realised that the business needed to spread its wings from its Manchester area focus, so purchases of 5 shops in Newcastle and the Demmy chain of shops in 1998 for £10 million was the catalyst for bigger things. Throughout the noughties expansion was fast and came in the form of a new brand, TV advertising, shop expansion and Betfred.com which was launched in 2004.
Recent history is interesting as Betfred is now has the third biggest betting shop estate behind Ladbrokes Coral and William Hill. The self-proclaimed “Bonus King” had developed its shop network to well over 800 shops before it purchased the Tote for £265 million in 2011. Fred Done brokered the deal personally with the UK Government and it covered all Tote locations across the UK both on-track and their retail outlets. 2016 saw Betfred take advantage of market conditions again. The merger of Ladbrokes and Coral became an opportunity when the Competition & Markets Authority announced that the new group would need to sell 10% of its shop network before receiving the green light. Ever the opportunist, Fred Done moved quickly to snap up 322 stores for £55 million – therefore expanding Betfred’s High Street presence by 25%.
Betfred.com has been in existence since 2004 and operates under the guise of Petfre Limited, a business based and ostensibly licensed in Gibraltar. It’s a huge area of opportunity as until now Betfred trail the likes of High Street competitors William Hill, Ladbrokes and Coral online. With further store expansion unlikely moving forward, expect Betfred to focus their efforts on bringing their digital products to the forefront of their marketing mix and that can only mean good things for new and existing customers.
Betfred New Customer Offer Football – 2023/2024 Season
The 2023/2024 English Premier League is into depths of winter with all the atmosphere, skill and packed stadiums which make England’s top division the best league in the world.
December sees TNT Sports, Sky Sports and Prime Video televising a plethora of live games as the title race and relegation dog fight really starts to take shape. All TV games up till the end of December can be seen below.
Betfred will, as ever, have a multitude of outright and individual match markets available for betting on both pre-match and naturally in-play, while you miss none of the action across the amazing Sky Sports or TNT Sports coverage.
Saturday 25th November
- 12:30pm Manchester City vs Liverpool – Sky Sports
- 5:30pm Brentford vs Arsenal – TNT Sports
Sunday 26th November
- 2pm Spurs vs Aston Villa – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Everton vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Monday 27th November
- 8pm Fulham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
Saturday 2nd December
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Everton – Sky Sports
- 8pm Newcastle vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
Sunday 3rd December
- 2pm West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Manchester City vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Tuesday 5th December
- 7:30pm Wolves vs Burnley – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Luton vs Arsenal – Prime Video
Wednesday 6th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Brentford – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Sheffield United vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Aston Villa vs Manchester City – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Manchester United vs Chelsea – Prime Video
Thursday 7th December
- 7:30pm Everton vs Newcastle – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Spurs vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 9th December
- 12:30pm Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 10th December
- 2pm Luton vs Manchester City – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Spurs vs Newcastle – Sky Sports
Friday 15th December
- 8pm Nottingham Forest vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Saturday 16th December
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Everton – Sky Sports
Sunday 17th December
- 2pm West Ham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
- 4:30 Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Thursday 21st December
- 8pm Crystal Palace vs Brighton – Sky Sports
Friday 22nd December
- 8pm Aston Villa vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports
Saturday 23rd December
- 12:30pm West Ham vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Liverpool vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 24th December
- 1pm Wolves vs Chelsea – Sky Sports
Tuesday 26th December
- 12:30pm Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 3pm Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prime Video
- 3pm Sheffield United vs Luton – Prime Video
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8pm Manchester United vs Aston Villa – Prime Video
Wednesday 27th December
- 7:30pm Brentford vs Wolves – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Everton vs Manchester City – Prime Video
Thursday 28th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Spurs – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Arsenal vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 30th December
- 12:30pm Luton vs Chelsea – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Short Facts - Betfred
- Company Name: Betfred Limited – Digital Division Petfre Limited.
- Registered Offices: The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WA3 7PQ.
- Founded: 1967 by Fred Done
- Interim CEO: Fred Done – John Haddock left in September 2016
- Employees: 10,000.
- Company Registration: Registered in Gibraltar company number 99314.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39554; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar & Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner licence numbers RGL 036 & RGL 038.
Betfred Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Betfred customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available.
- Email: Support: email@example.com
- Web & Mobile Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Assistance: email@example.com
- Betfred Free Bets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 028 7747 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International Phone: +44 (0) 01925 907500
- Post: c/o The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WA3 7PQ, United Kingdom
Betfred Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Betfred have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal and offer advice on staying in control of your gambling.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. ‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly.
Time Out options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Betfred for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Steve Bamford
Steve has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Steve’s approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better value in terms of extra each-way places and value-added promotions. Steve’s favourite sports for betting on are golf, MMA, boxing and National Hunt horse racing.