Coral New Customer Offer: Bet £10 Get £50 Free*
Used 9783 times.
Coral Sign Up Offer 2023
Coral bet £10 get £50 casino new customer offer key terms below, click here to claim this offer – no promo code required:
- *Coral Sign Up Offer £50 – Significant Terms: 18+. New customers only. Min spend £10 on qualifying games. Certain deposit types excluded. £50 Bonus on selected games subject to 40x wager req. Must accept within 7 days, valid for 30 days. Player restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Please note, the ever-popular Coral free bet offer for sports betting detailed on the rest of this page is still available below if you prefer that deal.
Coral sign up offers, December 2023: Coral have recently boosted their new customer sign up offer for sports betting with a Bet £/€5, Get £/€20 in free bets promotion now available. New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply – no promo code required, simply use this qualifying link to claim this offer.
- Coral New Customer Offer – Bet £/€5, Get £/€20 in Free Bets: 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply. For full T&Cs click here.
For full details of this new Coral sign up offer, read our Coral bet 5 get 20 explained page. If you like this type of offer then check out this identical promotion from Ladbrokes using the latest Ladbrokes promo code!
Coral New Customer Offer – December 2023
Coral Sportsbook offer new customers a Bet £/€5 and Get £/€20 in free bets. All of the latest Coral new customer offers are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant Coral promo codes.
For those needing the promo code for the Coral new customer promotion, press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to claim your sign up offer today.
|Coral Sportsbook||Coral New Customer Offer|
|Coral Welcome Offer||£/€20 In Free Bets|
|Minimum Odds||1/2 (1.5)|
|Free Bet Expiry||7 days|
|Promo Code||None Required|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
Coral New Customer Offer UK
Coral are a huge force when it comes to betting in the UK and their range of new customer offers is exceptional. With Sportsbook, we have access to a boosted Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets sign up offer, and Coral offer ongoing weekly Free Bets via their Bet & Get Club.
|Coral Product||Coral Sign Up Offer UK||Promo Code||Qualifying Link|
|Sportsbook||Bet £5 Get £20 In Free Bets||N/A||Claim Coral New Customer Offer|
|Casino||Bet £10 Get £50 Casino Bonus||N/A||Claim Coral New Customer Offer|
|Poker||Deposit £20 Get €30 Free Tickets||N/A||Claim Coral New Customer Offer|
|Bingo||Spend £10 Get a £40 Bingo Bonus||N/A||Claim Coral New Customer Offer|
We also have the latest Coral new customer offer across all of their products which are listed above alongside the correct qualifying links. You don’t currently require a Coral promo code to access the Coral new customer offer across Sports, Poker or Bingo products. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice.
For sports betting, simply press the ‘Reveal’ button at the head of this page or follow one of our signposted links for the latest Coral new customer offer. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice.
- Coral Sign Up Offer, Sports Betting – Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets: 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
- Casino New Customer Offer – Coral Bet 10 Get 50: 18+. New customers only. Min spend £10 on qualifying games. Certain deposit types excluded. £50 Bonus on selected games subject to 40x wager req. Must accept within 7 days, valid for 30 days. Player restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Coral New Customer Offer, Poker: 18+. New players only. Deposit £20+ for $30 Free Play generated as 6 x $5 tickets. 14 day expiry. T&Cs apply.
- Coral Bingo New Customer Offer – Spend £10 Get a £40 Bonus: 18+ New customers only. Certain deposit types excluded. Deposit and spend min £10 on Bingo. £40 Bonus credited upon completion of games. Bonus to be played on Bingo only, 4 x wagering and valid for 14 days. Country restrictions. T&Cs apply.
Coral New Customer Offer Ireland
Coral are a hugely popular online bookmaker in the Republic of Ireland and have a dedicated Euro currency new customer offer range for Irish punters. Sportsbook, Poker and Bingo are all directly Euro convertible. Below you’ll find the full Irish Coral joining offer range including any required promo code and promotion qualifying link with which to access.
Significant terms for the Coral Irish new customer offers are as follows:
- Coral New Customer Offer – Bet €5, Get €20 in Free Bets: 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first €5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x €5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
- Coral New Customer Offer, Poker: 18+. New players only. Deposit £20+ for $30 Free Play generated as 6 x $5 tickets. 14 day expiry. T&Cs apply.
- Coral Bingo New Customer Offer – Spend €10 Get a €50 Bonus: 18+. New Coral Bingo customers only. Min spend €10 on Bingo tickets to get €50 Bingo Bonus. Min wagering req 2 x Bingo Bonus. Bonus credited automatically. From date of registration players have 30 days to qualify for the Bingo Bonus. Bonus valid for 7 days. Certain countries only. Full T&Cs apply.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your £/€20 Coral sign up offer:
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Coral website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Bet £/€5, Get £/€20 of free bets welcome offer, claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the Coral free bet offer, which is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents. Free bets arrive in the form of 4 x £/€5 free bets.
Now you’ve landed on the Coral website. Click the “Join Here” link in the middle of Coral’s website.
Now fill out the account registration form. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. No Coral promo code is required as part of the registration process, simply fill out your details, ensuring to tick the Terms & Conditions button and press the ‘Create My Account’ button to become a new Coral customer
- Step 4 – Now you have registered it’s time to make your first deposit. Ensure your first deposit is by debit card or cash card, as any new customer using Skrill, Paysafe, Neteller, PayPal or any other e-wallet to deposit will not qualify for this Coral free bet offer. Deposit at least £5 or €5 and place your first sportsbook bet of £5 win or £5 each-way (£10 in total) at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5) or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet.
- Step 5 – Coral will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bet tokens when you’ve successfully placed your first qualifying bet. You now have 7 days to use them. The free bets must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can be used on the following listed bet types: single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination.
Coral Welcome Offer
Coral offer a boosted sportsbook joining offer if you know where to find it! Their Bet £5, Get £20 of Free Bets Sportsbook promotion is available here. The £20 Coral sign up offer is available to new customers, 18+ in both the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland – Bet €5, Get €20 in Free Bets – full Coral welcome offer details are available below:
- Coral Welcome Offer Amount – £/€20
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€5
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via a debit card. Deposits made using Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill are excluded from this promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet. Place your first sportsbook qualifying bet with stakes of £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way (£/€10 in total) at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Coral will then give you a free £/€20 bet. You have 14 days from the point of registering to place your qualifying bets. Bets placed after this time will not activate the promotion.
- Coral Free Bet Activation Requirements – Coral will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 bet tokens when you have successfully placed your first qualifying bet. You then have 7 days to use them. The free bets must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can be used on the following listed bet types: single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination.
- Coral Free Bet Terms and Conditions- Qualifying Bet and free bets cannot be used with Cash Out. Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bets are valid for 4 days. Free bet tokens are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s).
Coral New Customer Q&As
Question: How do I claim my £20 free bet at coral?
- Answer: To claim your £20 Coral free bets, you must deposit and place an initial qualifying bet where the minimum stake has to be £5. You can also place an each-way bet, but it has to be £5 each-way, therefore £10 in total, as only the win part of the bet qualifies for the offer. Your first bet must be a real money bet and your selection must be at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
Question: How long does the Coral free bet take to credited?
- Answer: If you follow the basics detailed in the previous question then once you have placed your first qualifying bet, Coral will instantly credit your player balance with 4 x £/€5 free bet tokens.
Question: Can you cash out free bets at Coral?
- Answer: No, free bets cannot be used with Cash Out. Free bet tokens are also non-refundable and the free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bets are valid for 4 days, after which they expire so do make sure that you use them. Free bet tokens are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s) either.
Coral New Customer Offer England
Naturally when the England national team plays football, a number of online bookmakers, with Coral at the forefront, build and promote England new customer offers. These promotions tend to be for new customers only and feature enhanced, boosted odds, which make them very attractive for punters who don’t already have a Coral Sportsbook account. They work off the very first bet placed with Coral and are available to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland 18+ residents.
Coral in the past have offered boosted odds on England to win, but recent Coral promotions have also seen them offer enhanced odds on England Captain Harry Kane to score at anytime. Their deals feature a maximum £1 or €1 maximum stake and beware that only first deposits with cards count – no e-wallet deposits including Paypal qualify.
The very latest Coral New Customer Offer for England will be detailed here once confirmed.
Coral New Customer Offer 2024 Updates
The Coral new customer offers detailed on this page are due to run into 2024. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated Coral promotions on this page.
Coral Existing Customers
If you’re an existing Coral customer, a breakdown of ongoing sports promotions offers is summarised further down the page – click here to view these offers. Coral were one of the first bookmakers to recognise that their existing customer base needs to be incentivised to remain happy, so free bet promotions are a core part of the Coral marketing platform. However they DO NOT give away free bets via promo codes. So if you’re looking for an immediate Coral free bet via a bonus code, you won’t find one anywhere online.
However below we’ve hand-picked 2 online bookmakers who currently offer the best value when it comes to free bets in the market today. Paddy Power and William Hill have a promotional offer where they give away either guaranteed free bets or bet boost tokens ongoing. Welcome free bets and bonuses are available immediately and both bookmakers are top-ranked for ongoing sports promotions across football and horse racing.
Why Open a Coral Sportsbook Account?
Coral Sportsbook over the past few years has kicked on into a must-have sports betting account. From a slow start, Coral is now a hugely popular online bookmaker, offering exceptional odds and extended each-way terms on a regular basis across both Horse Racing and Golf.
Coral Sportsbook is easy to use, offers excellent odds and their ongoing promotions for existing customers are excellent. Coral Sportsbook is undoubtedly an excellent product and it offer fixed odds punters plenty of innovative features and promotions which make them stand out from the crowd.
Once a customer, Coral keep their customers happy and loyal. They do this with a three-pronged attack: Excellent odds is always the number 1 priority with Coral and their odds across the 3 biggest sports markets of football, horse racing and golf are top-notch. The second angle where Coral excel are with their extended each-way places. Once the preserve of Paddy Power who dominated by giving horse racing and golf punters additional each-way places, Coral are now a real challenger, giving hundreds of additional each-way places across the big races, festivals and each week on ITV Racing. Golf punters also need to be aware that Coral Sportsbook also give away 7 places each-way 1/5 odds across all full-field PGA Tour and European Tour tournaments, week-in, week-out. That is something that other online bookmakers get nowhere close to. More places does not necessarily mean lower odds as Coral every single week are best on each-way places offered and on price across a whole host of players. Coral also offer additional paying places at 1/5 odds across The Masters, U.S. Open, Open Championship and U.S. PGA Championship and across many of the recent Majors have offered a huge 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds.
In addition to the Coral new customer offers we’ve detailed, the London-headquartered bookmaker also give loyal punters weekly free bets. The long-established Coral Bet & Get Club has been giving away free bets to punters as a reward for their loyalty and it’s now a very popular promotion in the sports betting industry. Once a Coral customer has opted-in, stake a cumulative total of at least £/€25 on any sports markets – at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater – from Monday to Saturday each week. Tote and Cashed Out bets excluded from qualification.
Club members then receive a £/€10 free bet, which are credited to use by midday Sunday of the respective game week. More detail on the Bet & Get promotion is available down the page.
A summary of the latest Coral new customer offers and ongoing customer promotions can be seen below:
|Coral New Customer Offer|
|Bet £/€5 Get £/€20 In Free Bets||New customers get £/€20 in free bets with then depositing and placing a bet of £/€5 or more.|
|Coral Free Bets|
|Bet & Get Club||Opt in to get a free £/€10 free bet every week when you place £/€25+ on any sport between Monday and Saturday. Yes that's £520 per annum in free bets, based on you placing £/€25 of sports bets each week. Free bet credited by noon on Sunday of each respective game week.|
|Football ACCA Boost||Get a 10% winning bonus paid as a free bet up to £/€100 on 4-folds+. Simply place a winning accumulator of at least £/€2 on selected pre-match football markets and we'll boost your winnings by 10%, paid as a free bet up to £/€100.|
|Big Match Specials||Enhanced odds specials across the very biggest live TV matches in the Premier League, Champions League and Europa League.|
|#YourCall||Taylor-made prices for for football bets, across winning match and player stats combination? Tweet your bet @Coral with #YourCall to get your price.|
|Maximum Payout Protection||Coral are not scared of taking a bet or paying-out big sums. Their £1 million daily maximum payout limit across the top competitions is exceptional.|
|Horse Racing Betting|
|Best Odds Guaranteed - UK and Ireland||From 9am onwards if the starting price is bigger Coral will pay you out at the bigger odds.|
|Additional Each-Way Places on the Big Races + Handicaps||Coral offer additional each way places every day, but go to town on live ITV Racing meetings where 4, 5 and 6 places each way are made available.|
|Bet Filter||Bet Filter, use it to scan all the day's race cards and help you find your best bets. You can even get automated suggestions from Coral's Digital Tipster.|
Coral Sportsbook by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with Coral. In all, 174 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we will not list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, To Score Anytime, Last Goalscorer Scorecast, 1st Half Scorecast, Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 118 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You’ll struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
ACCA Bonus – Coral Sportsbook offer the potential for an ACCA Bonus on successful football 4-folds and greater. Their ACCA Bonus offer can be used on your first settled qualifying bet every day. Successful accumulators receive 10% extra winnings. So simply place a winning accumulator of at least £/€2 on selected pre-match football markets and Coral will boost your winnings by 10%, paid as a free bet up to £/€100.
ACCA Bonus applies to straight line accumulators of 4+ selections on Match Result (W-D-W), Both Teams to Score (BTTS) and To Win & Both Teams to Score markets only. Qualifying criteria are – minimum odds are 1/10 (1.10) per selection and the accumulator has to have cumulative odds of at least 6/4 (2.50). Your free bet is credited by 12pm the day after settlement.
#YourCall – Coral Sportsbook are now offering tailor-made prices for football punters via Twitter at #YourCall. Now you can combine match betting with stats like assists, passes, shots, shots on target and tackles in any way you want. Tweet your bet @Coral with #YourCall to get your price. So you have the flexibility of being able to pull your own bets together directly with Coral Sportsbook’s football trading team.
Available across all Premier League, Championship, Champions League, La Liga and Serie A matches, across Match Result (W-D-W), Both Teams to Score (BTTS), Total Match Goals, Total Match Corners and Total Match Booking Points. Then combine with named player markets – Player to be Carded, Anytime Goalscorer, Shots, Passes, Tackles and Assists. In the event that one or more of the players in any bet does not participate, the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned.
Football Cash Out – Coral Cash Out supports multiples and football accumulators. Cash Out lets you settle your bets when you think the time is right, so if you’ve placed a successful ACCA with a single leg still outstanding, you can take control of your bet and cash out your winnings.
Coral Sportsbook cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there’s excellent coverage of South African and United States racing with live streaming available at some meetings. Coral Sportsbook though push the envelope by also covering Happy Valley in Hong Kong and even Chilean racing.
Coral Sportsbook offer Best Odds Guaranteed (Best Price Guaranteed in Coral jargon) on all bets placed in their pre-race win and each way markets. This promotion is nothing new, but Coral have just added this and Best Odds Guaranteed includes all races across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
Cash Out on Horse Racing Multiples – Horse Racing cash out is available on the outright race winner market on all races. You can now Cash Out your win and each-way horse racing accumulator bets in full, or partially, both pre race or in-running.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Match Bets, Without Favourite, Insurebet , Forecast
Horse Racing Specials – Additional each way places has always been a speciality of Paddy Power, but Coral have more than stepped up to the mantle, giving punters masses of additional places on a daily basis. Take any live ITV Racing meeting and Coral will regularly give additional places be that 4 places or 5 places each way across the big handicaps. Each way returns for the place are always at 1/5. Coral, where possible, give additional places away on the big feature races across the season as well and when it comes to the big festivals such as Cheltenham, the Guineas, the Derby, Ebor, Royal Ascot and Glorious Goodwood, they make a huge effort to maximise the number of places available for their punters.
There’s no doubt that Coral provides fantastic golf coverage and a real depth of markets. Coral cover all Major Championships, World Golf Championships, PGA Tour and European Tour tournaments. Unlike plenty of other online bookmakers, Coral also provides Outright Markets across the secondary level of professional golf covering the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American, Sunshine Tours and in the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events.
Markets available: Outright Betting, Enhanced Winner Win Only, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting and Top American/European/Australian/Asian etc, Forecast, Dual Forecast .
Coral Sportsbook are now also the leaders when it comes to offering additional each way places. Each week Coral offer additional places at 1/5 odds across both European and PGA Tours. That’s a promotion that offers huge value for regular golf punters. Naturally they also offer additional each way places across the Major Championships including the Masters, U.S. Open, Open Championship and the PGA Championship.
Coral Key Betting Features
Coral Live Streaming
Coral Live Streaming is new and improved, offering customers a diverse range of sports events to view with thousands of matches, tournaments and races broadcast weekly. Coral Live Streaming now offer up to 2,000 events each and every week. To stream the games or races, you will be needing a positive account balance, or you should have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. Through Coral Live Streaming you can watch a multitude of events via your PC, iPhone, iPad or Android.
Football is covered in depth with action across a whole of European competitions and action from further afield including the Major League Soccer from the United States. With streaming of the Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1 and Dutch Eredivisie. Tennis sees action pretty much every day across both ATP and WTA Tours. Basketball is well covered across the United States and European competitions. Coral also cover Badminton, Darts, Handball, Ice Hockey, Rugby and Snooker. Coral also make a concerted effort, showing live greyhound action from around the United Kingdom via Greyhound TV, from Wednesday through to Sunday.
Coral Live Streaming also brings Horse Racing live streaming. Every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland race is available, with selected from the United States and Dubai.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – Coral Live Streaming
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing via Coral Live Streaming. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via Coral for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1 single, £1 each-way.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing – 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
A key strength of Coral Sportsbook is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball and even handball, volleyball, badminton and beach volleyball are covered. The sheer variety available is something that grabs your attention compared to other United Kingdom facing online bookmakers.
Coral’s Cash Out is perhaps the most popular form of this feature currently available. Lock-in profit, lay-off your stake, or minimise a loss, it’s all very possible with Coral Cash Out. Other bookmakers do not facilitate partial cash out and that’s well worth bearing in mind as Coral allows that. With visual sliders, it’s easy to use and decide how much of your stake you want to cash out and how much you want to let ride until the end of the event.
It is also worth noting that you need to accept the ‘Cash Out My Bet’ agreement. You need to click on this button the first time you Cash Out a bet, otherwise the facility will not work.
Cash Withdrawals via Coral Connect
Coral Sportsbook has a distinct unique selling point over other online sportsbook as in you can withdraw / collect winning earned online, via any Coral betting outlet. To do this you need to have a Coral Connect card, which is easy to apply for via the website. Once active ant balance funds in your Coral online account can be withdrawn across any of the circa 1,500 Coral betting shops nationwide.
Coral facilitate live radio commentaries across a number of top events. Football is well covered across the Premier League, EFL Championship, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League. All United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland races are fully covered as well. There’s also full coverage of international cricket which included all of the action across the 2017 Ashes Series. A full global football results and sports news service is also available.
Player Bets is a unique way to bet, exclusive to Coral and it’s exclusive to Coral Mobile, available via iPhone, iPad, Android and tablet. Pick a player and bet on a variety of stats that you believe your player will achieve in his upcoming game. You can mix it up even more by picking multiple players. For each customised bet, Coral’s Player Bets system generates accurate odds based on the choices and targets that you set. Data is provided by Opta.
Coral add more value for punters through their insightful series of sportsman blogs, which get under the skin of modern sport. Alan Shearer writes a blog covering the Premier League. Flat racing punters will love Jim Crowley’s thoughts as he races across the globe. Tom Scudamore is on-board giving his frank views on National Hunt racing and his chances throughout the season and Joe Tizzard writes about the goings on at his father’s yard and the inside line on the yard’s horses throughout the season.
2024 Sporting Calendar – Coral Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Coral will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
Coral is a well-established betting brand which has been in existence since 1926. Established by Joe Coral, a polish immigrant who changed his surname from Kagarlitski when arriving in England. Back in 1926 when betting shops were illegal, Coral opened a couple betting pitches at Harringay. From there Joe attended both greyhound and horse racing meetings until 1943, when he opened a credit office in the West End of London. New legislation to legalise betting took until 1961 when Joe quickly opened betting offices. Within 12 months he already had 23 betting shops and the Coral name started to establish itself. It became a limited company in 1963 and Coral made the decision to not only to open betting shops, but Coral moved into bingo halls, hotels and social clubs.
Moving into the 1970’s Coral arranged a merger with another bookmaker Mark Lane in 1971, which put Coral into the top 4 of United Kingdom bookmakers. By 1975 the company had morphed into the Coral Leisure Group and this is where the tale of Coral differs from the normal route of bookmaker expansion and ownership. Where brands such as Betfred, Ladbrokes and William Hill have always maintained their own ownership structure either as privately owned organisations – in the case of Betfred, or PLCs in the case of Ladbrokes and William Hill – Coral was purchased in 1981 by Bass plc most famously known for their brewing business. Bass kept the Coral brand and effectively purchased 650 betting shops, keeping Joe Coral as the Chairman of Coral. Joe passed away in 1996.
By 1997 Ladbrokes agreed to purchase Coral from Bass plc, although the deal was quashed in 1998 by the Monopolies and Mergers Commission. But it was clear that Bass wanted to focus on their core business, so Coral’s existing management raised funds and purchased the Coral Group in a January 1999 management buy-out. Their first strategic decision was to purchase Gibraltar-based Eurobet at the close of 1999, which gave them an offshore online presence following Victor Chandler, Stan James and Ladbrokes. Coral could now offer UK customers tax-free betting. With the purchase Coral became Coral Eurobet.
In October 2005, Gala merged with Coral Eurobet for £2.18 billion (technically they acquired Coral) creating the United Kingdom’s third largest bookmaker and largest bingo operator. Gala Bingo was the leading bingo operator in the UK with over 150 bingo halls and was valued at £1.89 billion prior to the merger. By 2012 the Gala Coral Group Ltd was turning over £1,189.5 million across both of its brands, but from a Coral perspective despite a 1,800 shop portfolio, growth online was disappointing.
Huge recruitment campaigns online across Euro 2012 and World Cup 2014 were famous for their new customer offer campaigns. Take the World Cup where new customers to Coral Sportsbook were offered 2/1 that Brazil would wear a yellow-strip against Croatia in the opening game of the tournament, played in Sao Paulo. The maximum bet stake was £10, giving punters a free £20 return for opening an account. Gala Coral announced in their 2015 company accounts that online growth across their websites made them the fastest growing in the UK online gambling market, reaching a market share of over 7%, with Coral having 950,000 active users. Growth was strong, but in-comparison to the likes of bet365 and Paddy Power, Coral’s online customer base was still relatively small.
July 2015 saw Ladbrokes and Coral in negotiations to merge. An agreement was made, making the merged company the biggest bookmaker in the United Kingdom – overtaking William Hill in the process. The two brands as we know still trade separately both in retail and online, but the synergies of the two organisations merging is immense, forming a company worth £2.3 billion. In October 2016 the merging parties PLC were ordered by Competition and Markets Authority to sell 359 betting shops before the merger was approved which it was on 2nd November 2016. Technically Ladbrokes purchased Coral, forming Ladbrokes Coral plc, with Ladbrokes’ chief executive Jim Mullen became CEO of the new company.
Now employing over 16,000 people across their multiple London and Gibraltar operations, Ladbrokes Coral are one of the elite bookmakers globally. Revenue across financial year 2015/16 was £383million – up 55%. Active customer numbers were significantly higher across both Coral and Ladbrokes online sites. Punters placed an incredible £8.5 billion of sports bets across the year.
Coral itself is now the 18th most visited online sports betting and gaming company globally.
Short Facts - Coral
• Company Name: Entain Group
• Registered Offices: 5th Floor The Zig Zag Building 70 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6SQ.
• Founded: 1926.
• CEO: Jim Mullen
• Employees: 16500.
• Company Registration: Registered in the United Kingdom company number 566221.
• Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39069 & 39071; Gibraltar: Licence No: RGL 059 & RGL 060.
Coral Sportsbook Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Coral Sportsbook customer support may be reached through:
- Internal Messaging – If you’re logged in, you can send Coral a message from your account.
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 44 00 11
- International: 0044 208 507 5544.
- Twitter: @Coral
Coral Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Coral have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal and offer advice on staying in control of your gambling.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. Included in this are ‘Max Stake Limits’ so you can’t exceed your set maximum stake per spin on slots, plus they offer ‘Deposit Curfews’ to prevent you from adding funds to your account at times that you specify.
‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly. ‘Time Out’ options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Coral for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 07:55GMT 01.12.23.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.