Paddy Power Sign Up Offer : £/€20 Risk-Free Bet*
Used 17857 times.
Paddy Power New Customer Offer 2020
Paddy Power New Customer Offer
Paddy Power now offer new customers a £20 or €20 risk-free first bet, with no minimum odds requirements and with the full refund paid in cash if your first bet loses. – that full refund in cash is unique to Paddy Power currently.
The latest Paddy Power new customer offer is listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying link and relevant promotion code. For those needing the promo code for the Paddy Power Sports Risk-Free Bet, simply press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to claim your Paddy Power sign up offer today.
- * Paddy Power new customer offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
For full details of this new Paddy Power sign up offer read our Paddy Power free bet explained page.
|Paddy Power Sportsbook||Paddy Power New Customer Offer|
|Welcome Offer Value||£20 or €20 Risk-Free First Bet|
|Minimum Bet||£20 or €20|
|Minimum Odds||Any Odds|
|Risk-Free Bet Refund||Within 1 Hour|
|Terms||Paddy Power new customer offer, 18+, T&Cs apply|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
Paddy Power offer a unique £20 or €20 (Republic of Ireland) risk-free bet for new customers who sign up using the correct promo code. The beauty of this promotion for new customers is knowing that your initial £/€20 bet placed is 100% guaranteed on the basis that even if it loses, Paddy Power will refund the bet – not with a free bet but in withdrawable cash.
Once a Paddy Power customer, the Dublin-based bookmaker treat their punters like royalty. Their Paddy’s Reward Club offer hands out free bets on a weekly basis. Football punters have long been rewarded with their ACCA Insurance promotion and horse racing punters receive a plethora of additional each way places, allied to daily money back specials.
We also have all of the latest Paddy Power new customer offers which are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant Paddy Power promo codes. New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power New Customer Offer UK
Paddy Power are one of the established online bookmakers in the UK, with their success based upon strong promotions which includes their current new customer offer. Their £20 risk-free, no lose first bet promotion is the perfect way to try Paddy Power Sportsbook, with your first bet returned in full, in cash, if it happens to lose.
|Product||Paddy Power New Customer Offer||Promo Code||Link|
|Sports||£20 Risk-Free Bet||YSKAEE||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Casino||Deposit £10 Play with £60 + 100 Free Spins||PAS100||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Live Casino||100% Up To £100 Bonus Plus 5 Free Chips||PASA10||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Vegas||50 Free Spins, No Deposit Required||PVCREG||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Bingo||£40 Bonus PLUS 40 Free Spins||PINTV4`||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Bingo||Spend £10, Play with £50 + 50 Free Spins||PINREG||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Poker||200% Up To £200 & £20 in Twister Tokens||PPKNEW||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
Simply press the ‘Reveal’ button at the head of this page or follow one of our signposted links for the latest Paddy Power new customer offer. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice.
- Paddy Power £/€20 risk-free bet sign up offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power Casino Deposit £10 Play with £60 + 100 Free Spins: New customers from UK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games. Winnings from bonus capped at £500. Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost. Opt-in required. Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Paddy Power 100 Free Spins page.
- Paddy Power Live Casino 100% to £100 + 5 Free Chips: UK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x50 on eligible games. Game weighting apply. Min deposit £20. Golden chips available after bonus is redeemed/lost and worth £1 each. Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Paddy Power 100 Bonus page.
- Paddy Power Vegas 50 Free Spins, No Deposit Required: New customers to Paddy Power only, sign up via the Paddy Power Vegas Reg Code PVCREG. 50 Free Spins added instantly to accounts once SMS verified with no deposit needed. Spins valued at £0.20 each and no wagering requirements on free spins. On 1st Deposit Bonus there is x20 wagering on the bonus funds once opted in and £10 deposit is made. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Paddy Power Bingo 40 Offer: Spend £10, Play with £40 + 40 Free Spins: New Customer Offer only. Deposit and spend £10 on Bingo tickets within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get £30 paid as a Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), £10 as a Slots Bonus (x20 wagering requirement) and 40 Free Spins (£0.10 per spin) on Mystery Reels Megaways Slot game. 1 per customer. Your age and mobile number must be verified before you can avail of this offer. Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Paddy Power Bingo 40 page.
- Paddy Power Bingo Spend £10, Play with £50 + 50 Free Spins: New Customer Offer only. Deposit and spend £10; £5 on Bingo tickets and £5 on side games in the Bingo client within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get £20 paid as a Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), £30 as a Slots Bonus (x10 wagering requirement) and 50 Free Spins (£0.10 per spin) on Dragon’s Luck game. 1 per customer. Your age and mobile number must be verified before you can avail of this offer. Full T&Cs apply. For further details read our Paddy Power Bingo Codes page.
- Paddy Power Poker 200% up to £200 + £20 in Twister Tokens: New Paddy Power Poker accounts only. Deposit minimum £10 for Poker Welcome Bonus. Minimum 5 Twister tournaments to release free £1 token. Poker Casino Bonus up to £200 has x25 wagering requirements, game weighting may apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power new customer offers currently span sportsbook, casino, games, bingo and poker products. All of these new customer offers also use Promo Code functionality within the customer registration process, meaning the “Promo Code/Referrer Code” box must have the correct code to receive the advertised deal. For Paddy Power’s latest Sportsbook new customer offer, make sure that you press the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page to reveal the latest promo code you need to access.
Once you become a new Paddy Power customer, the Dublin-based bookmaker treat their punters like royalty. Their Paddy’s Reward Club offer hands out free bets on a weekly basis. Football punters have long been rewarded with their ACCA Insurance promotion and horse racing and golf punters receive a plethora of additional each way places, allied to daily money back specials.
Paddy Power New Customer Offer Ireland
Paddy Power are the Number 1 bookmaker in the Republic of Ireland and their new customer offers cover Sportsbook as well as a superb range of extended Gaming products. Below you’ll find the full Paddy Power Ireland welcome offer range including any required promo code and promotion qualifying link with which to access:
|Product||Paddy Power New Customer Offer Ireland||Promo Code||Link|
|Sports||€20 Risk-Free Bet||YSKAEE||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Casino||Deposit €10 Play with €60 + 100 Free Spins||PAS100||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Live Casino||100% Up To €100 Bonus Plus 5 Free Chips||PASA10||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Vegas||50 Free Spins, No Deposit Required||PVCREG||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Bingo||Spend €10, Play with €50 + 50 Free Spins||PINREG||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
|Poker||200% Up To €200 & €20 in Twister Tokens||PPKNEW||Claim Paddy Power New Customer Offer Here|
Significant terms for Paddy Power Irish new customer offers:
- Paddy Power €20 risk-free bet sign up offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power Casino Deposit €10 Play with €60 + 100 Free Spins: New customers from UK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games. Winnings from bonus capped at €500. Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost. Opt-in required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power Live Casino 100% to €100 + 5 Free Chips: UK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x50 on eligible games. Game weighting apply. Min deposit €20. Golden chips available after bonus is redeemed/lost and worth €1 each. Full T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power Vegas 50 Free Spins, No Deposit Required: New customers to Paddy Power only, sign up via the Paddy Power Vegas Reg Code PVCREG. 50 Free Spins added instantly to accounts once SMS verified with no deposit needed. Spins valued at €0.20 each and no wagering requirements on free spins. On 1st Deposit Bonus there is x20 wagering on the bonus funds once opted in and €10 deposit is made. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Paddy Power Bingo Spend £10, Play with €50 + 50 Free Spins: New Customer Offer only. Deposit and spend €10; €5 on Bingo tickets and €5 on side games in the Bingo client within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get €20 paid as a Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), €30 as a Slots Bonus (x10 wagering requirement) and 50 Free Spins (€0.10 per spin) on Dragon’s Luck game. 1 per customer. Your age and mobile number must be verified before you can avail of this offer. Full T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power Poker 200% up to €200 + €20 in Twister Tokens: New Paddy Power Poker accounts only. Deposit minimum €10 for Poker Welcome Bonus. Minimum 5 Twister tournaments to release free €1 token. Poker Casino Bonus up to €200 has x25 wagering requirements, game weighting may apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Sign Up Offer - Step By Step Introduction
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your £20 or €20 risk-free first bet with Paddy Power Sportsbook.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Paddy Power website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Paddy Power £20 Risk-Free Bet deal press the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page or alternatively click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £20 free bet, which of course is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents
- Step 3 – Click the “Join Now” link on the left-hand side of Paddy Power’s website and fill out the account registration form. You will be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. When asked to enter a Paddy Power promo code enter YSKAEE in the promotion code section. Once populated press the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Paddy Power customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. Customers using Skrill, Paysafe, or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer. Now place your first £20 or €20 bet at Paddy Power Sportsbook bet – lottery or totepool betting is not valid. Applies to singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
- Step 5 – If your first bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund it in cash up to £20 or €20. Funds will be refunded within an hour of your losing bet being settled and as it’s cash you can withdraw as normal.
Paddy Power Welcome Offer
We offer a boosted Paddy Power Sportsbook welcome offer where new customers 18+ receive a risk-free £20 first bet (standard deal is £10 risk-free first bet). If your first qualifying bet loses, Paddy Power refund your £20 bet in cash. This deal in the Republic of Ireland is a €20 risk-free first bet – full welcome promotion details are available below:
- Risk-Free Bet Amount – £/€20
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€20
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a debit card or via Paypal. Customers who deposit via using Neteller, Paysafe or Skrill are excluded are excluded from the YSKAEE promo code promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – Stake £/€20 on any single bet – it can be a double, treble or accumulator. There is no minimum odds requirement. Valid for bets placed on Paddy Power Sportsbook only, not valid for lotteries or totepool betting.
- Risk-Free Bet Activation Requirements – If your first bet is a loser, Paddy Power will fully refund it in cash within 1 hour.
- Risk-Free Bet Terms and Conditions- This YSKAEE promotion is eligible to UK and Republic of Ireland residents as are new customers from Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. £/€20 must be staked on your first bet after registering as a new customer.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Festival Offers 2020
Paddy Power always offer an exceptional promotional package when it comes to the Cheltenham Festival and 2020 is no different. Cheltenham ante-post punters are always treated well by Paddy Power who want their customers to grab a price on a horse, with the added confidence that if the horse doesn’t run, they will refund their stake.
So they are already offering Non Runner No Bet across ALL 28 Cheltenham Festival races. Paddy Power offer that any bets placed on the win and each way market will be refunded, in cash, if your selection does not run. This has applied since Monday 10th February 2020.
But Paddy Power genuinely offer a great Cheltenham Festival package year in-year out. The Dublin-based bookmaker has always pushed the envelope when it comes to the amount of each way places given to their punters and the 2020 Festival each way place giveaway has already started for ante-post punters. They are already offering 5 places each way on all Cheltenham Festival Handicaps. The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over.
So already you can take 5 places each way with the place paid at 1/5 odds across the following Handicaps:
- Tuesday – Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase and Northern Trust Company Novices Handicap Chase
- Wednesday – Coral Cup and Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle
- Thursday – Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle, Brown Advisory and Kim Muir Handicap Chase
- Friday – County Hurdle, Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle and the Grand Annual.
Paddy Power New Customer Offer England
Paddy Power were the pioneers when it comes to offering enhanced odds on England football internationals, having successfully run England to win at boosted odds for new customers for many years. Much of Paddy Power’s huge online customer base has been recruited via their boosted football odds promotions and when England play in big matches they always come to the fore, offering enhanced odds on England to beat their opponents or sometimes enhanced odds on either side to win. All Paddy Power England offers require a promo code which needs to be in place when new customers register as part of the new customer journey. These England promotions are for both United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland 18+ residents and are for new customers only.
So boosted odds for England to win or even boosted odds on England or their opponents to win across key tournament matches is very much a corner stone of Paddy Power’s new customer recruitment marketing. These promotions are for a new customer’s first bet only. Their deals feature a maximum £1 or €1 maximum stake and beware that only first deposits with cards or Paypal qualify for these England offers. – no e-wallet deposits from other providers qualify.
The very latest Paddy Power New Customer Offer for England will be detailed here once confirmed.
Paddy Power new customer offer 2020 updates
The Paddy Power new customer offers detailed on this page are due to run throughout 2020. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions on this page.
Paddy Power Existing Customers
If you’re an existing Paddy Power customer, a breakdown of ongoing sports promotions offers is summarised further down the page – click here to view these offers. Paddy Power were one of the first bookmakers to recognise that their existing customer base needs to be incentivised to remain happy, so free bet promotions are a core part of the Paddy Power marketing platform. However they DO NOT give away free bets via promo codes. So if you are looking for an immediate free bet via a bonus code you won’t find one anywhere online as promo codes are only used to facilitate the Paddy Power new customer offer.
Why Open a Paddy Power Account?
Paddy Power were one of the pioneers of online betting and their market share across the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom makes them a leading player and a must-have sportsbook account. Paddy Power have never been shy when it comes to cutting-edge marketing and brilliant promotions and their latest new customer offer separates them from their online competitors. No other bookmaker give new customers a risk-free £/€20 first bet, which is refunded in cash if it loses. That’s right, place your first bet with 100% confidence, that either A) it will win or B) your stake will be refunded in cash which can then be withdrawn if you choose. It’s a definite win:win with Paddy Power Sport’s risk-free bet which can be accessed using any of our blue qualifying links – such as this – £20 risk-free is available to new customers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, with €20 to new customers in the Republic of Ireland.
- Paddy Power £/€20 risk-free offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power are a must-have online sportsbook for punters, with their range of value-add ongoing promotions being unsurpassed in today’s market. Mid-2017 saw the Dublin-based bookmaker introduce their Paddy’s Reward Club which is the richest free bet club in the market today. In this age where customer loyalty needs to be rewarded, Paddy Power are at the forefront of providing their active users with the very best weekly free bet programme. Where other bookmakers give away as little as £5 per week, with a stipulation that qualifying bets have to be on specific sports only, Paddy’s Reward Club gives away a £10 or €10 free bet each week. Read more details below.
Other key ‘buy-ins’ with Paddy Power are the sheer amount of additional each way places they give away across both Horse Racing and Golf. When it comes to horse racing, they’ve always been at the forefront of giving away additional places across the big races, festivals and each week on ITV Racing. That philosophy is just as strong today as it always has been, but it’s also very noticeable that Paddy Power also give away additional each way places across Sunday to Friday domestic meetings, not just the ITV racing covered clashes. From a golf betting perspective, Paddy Power have always led the way at the Major Championships, with 10 places each way at 1/5 odds now commonplace. However Paddy Power also give away 8 places each way 1/5 odds across all PGA Tour full-field tournament and 7 places each way 1/5 odds across European Tour full-field tournaments. That’s something that virtually all other online bookmakers get nowhere close to.
A summary of the latest Paddy Power new customer offers and ongoing customer promotions can be seen below:
|Paddy Power New Customer Offer|
|£/€20 Risk-Free Bet||Paddy Power offer new customers a £20 or €20 risk-free first bet, with no minimum odds requirements and with the full refund paid in cash if your first bet loses.|
|Weekly Free Bets|
|Paddy's Reward Club||Free Bets Opt in to get a free £10 free bet every week, when you place 5 bets of £10+ on any sport between Monday and Sunday. Yes that's £520 per annum in free bets, based on you placing £50 of sports bets each week. T&Cs apply. Further details here|
|Football ACCA Insurance||Place a football ACCA of five teams or more and if one team lets you down, Paddy Power refund your stake as a free bet. The killer point here is that they refund up to a market-leading £/€50.|
|2 Up You Win||A top quality offer from Paddy Power across all Premier League, Champions League and La Liga matches up to 31st December 2017. Your bet will be paid in full if your team go 2-0 up.|
|20% ACCA Bonus||From now until the end of the season, you can qualify for a 20% boosted payout on all you multi-bets of five selections or more across all the top leagues in the United Kingdom.|
|Maximum Payout Protection||Paddy Power are not scared of taking a bet or paying-out big sums. Their £1 million daily maximum payout limit across the top competitions is exceptional.|
|Best Odds Guaranteed - UK and Ireland||From 9am onwards if the starting price is bigger Paddy Power will pay you out at the bigger odds.|
|Additional Each-Way Places on the Big Races + Handicaps||Paddy Power offer additional each way places every day, but go to town on live ITV Racing meetings where 4, 5 and 6 places each way are made available.|
|Daily Money Back Specials||These run each and every day across both Flat and National Hunt seasons. If your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or even 4th to the SP Favourite, your stake up to £/€25 is refunded as a free bet.|
Paddy Power by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with Paddy Power. In all, 198 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we won’t list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, To Score Anytime, Last Goalscorer Scorecast, 1st Half Scorecast, Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 124 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You’ll struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
2 Up You Win – Introduced in the late stages of the 2016/17 football season, this promotion has proved so popular with football punters and won Paddy Power so much business, that it’s continued indefinitely. Indeed Paddy Power continue to advertise this across all of its marketing channels. Place any W-D-W pre-match single bet on the Premier League, La Liga and Champions League and if your team goes 2-0 up in the match at any stage, Paddy Power will pay you out in full. It doesn’t matter if your side goes on to draw or lose the match, as your betting account will be credited with the profit as if your team selection has won the match.
Offer does not apply to bets placed on the Draw selection in each game. Offer does not apply to in-play bets. Max pay-out on the offer is £/€25,000. All winning bets will be credited into your account within 15 minutes of your selection going two goals up.
Football ACCA Insurance – Place a football ACCA of five teams or more and if one team lets you down, Paddy Power refund your stake as a free bet. The killer point here is that they refund up to a market-leading £/€50. It covers Win-Draw-Win 5 folds and more across the English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, FA Cup, EFL Cup, EFL Trophy, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish league 1 & 2, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League, Europa League and Senior International matches.
Applies to straight pre-match win-draw-win accumulators (90 mins only), with 5 or more selections, on the full time result. Refund will be credited as a free bet on football the following day and will be valid for 7 days. Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the free bet refund.
Football 20% ACCA Bonus – Get a 20% bonus on winning 5-Folds or bigger football ACCAs with Paddy Power. Place up to £/€100 on the special ACCA Bonus Coupon and earn an extra 20% winnings on successful five-folds and above. The coupon features matches from the English Premier League, English Championship, EFL League 1, EFL 2, FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Scottish Premiership.
Paddy Power Football Maximum Payouts – Clearly football accumulators are by far the most popular bet when it comes to multiples. It may shock you to read that some online bookmakers have daily payout ceilings as low as £200,000 for ACCAs which include a Scottish Premiership match. Their maximum payout rules dictate what a winning punter receives and they don not pay a penny more. So it’s well worth recognising that Paddy Power excellent coverage when it comes to daily maximum payouts, with the Dublin based online bookmaker paying out up to £1 million per day across the following competitions: English Premier League, EFL Championship, League 1, League 2, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and FIFA+UEFA Internationals incl Qualifiers.
Paddy Power cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there is excellent coverage of Indian, South African and United States racing.
Paddy Power offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all bets placed after 9am. Another value-back promotion is the ever popular Daily Money Back Specials offer which Paddy Power give away each and every day. These run each and every day across both Flat and National Hunt seasons. If your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or even 4th to the SP Favourite, your stake up to £/€25 is refunded as a free bet. At Festival time, be that the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot or summer-specials such as the Ebor, this offer changes to Money Back Special on the 2nd or 3rd to the SP Favourite often across the opening 4/5 races. All-in-all Paddy Power have stepped up to the mark when it comes to Horse Racing offer a very complete set of promotions.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Forecast, Tricast, Match Bets, Betting without the Favourite & 2nd Favourite, Insurebet 2 Places, Insurebet 3 Places, Distance Betting.
Horse Racing Specials – Additional each way places has always been a speciality of Paddy Power and that heritage continues to this day. Take any live ITV Racing meeting and Paddy Power will always give additional places be that 4 places or 5 places each way across the big handicaps. Each way returns for the place are always at 1/5. Paddy Power, where possible, give additional places away on the big feature races across the season as well and when it comes to the big festivals such as Cheltenham, the Guineas, the Derby, Ebor, Royal Ascot and Glorious Goodwood, they make a huge effort to maximise the number of places available for their punters.
This extended each way place approach though is not just for live ITV Racing meetings, as Paddy Power give away a minimum of 2 additional each way place races each and every day across the season. This is a mega give-away compared to most of the other online bookmakers.
Golf coverage from Paddy Power is top-notch – a huge leap from a host of other leading online bookmakers. Paddy Power are always fast to market with their odds on a Monday across both the PGA Tour and European Tour, shrewd golf punters always use Paddy Power to grab early price value odds on their players, with the bonus being that Paddy Power always payout additional each way places to boot. Their depth of tournaments is excellent. All Major Championship, PGA Tour and European Tour events are covered, bet365 comprehensively cover the smaller Tours across the world with weekly markets (where applicable) established across the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are also covered in detail.
Markets available: Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2/3 Balls, Tournament Group Betting, Big Guns vs The Field, Top American/European/Asian, Lowest Round, Bogey Free Round.
Golf betting when it comes to each way betting has traditionally been settled with 5 places each way at 1/4 odds for the place. These terms are still offered by a number of online bookmakers, but Paddy Power have always pushed the boundaries when it comes to the number of places given. The Dublin based bookmakers always give 7 places each way 1/5 odds across standard PGA Tour and European Tour events. For the Majors, expect 8 places each way, which make them the most consistent bookmaker when it comes to longer priced selections.
Paddy Power Key Betting Features
Paddy Power TV
Paddy Power TV offers customers a diverse range of sports events to view with thousands of matches, tournaments and races broadcast weekly. To stream the games or races, you will be needing a positive account balance, or you should have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. Through PPTV, you can watch a multitude of events covering football, tennis, snooker, darts, ice hockey, basketball, handball and volleyball.
Football is covered well with live internationals a regular feature. League action is provided across a host of European top divisions so Spanish LaLiga, French Ligue 1 and Italian Serie A matches are all well catered for, with in-play markets easily accessible as you watch the action. Both WTA and ATP tennis is covered is real detail, with thousands of matched from January through to November.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – Paddy Power TV
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing via Paddy Power Racing TV. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via Paddy Power for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1p single, 50p each-way, singles and multiples. These are the smallest minimum bet requirements to access live racing across all of the online bookmakers. Paddy Power also covers over 10,000 races from the United States and over 600 from South Africa.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing, all of which is live streamed via Paddy Power Racing TV. 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
Full Horse Racing Results Service
Paddy Power provide a great research mechanic for punters who are researching form and race history. Full silks and results are also available for each race. A add-on service from a market leader, which differentiates them from the opposition. Also check out their Steamer of the Day data, which is readily available within the tips section of the Horse Racing area. You can quickly surmise where the money is going and get on board.
Paddy Power Radio
You can also enjoy a radio service if you want to listen to some live, expert commentary, and punditry. Paddy Power has previews on UK and Irish horse racing events, adding to the list greyhounds events as well. The radio service has four stations: Horse Racing, Dogs, Shop and In-Play radio and it is live every day from Monday to Friday between 11am and 10:30pm.
A key strength of Paddy Power is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball and even handball, are covered. Check-out the In-play Diary, top-left of the In-Play page, which gives a full view of betting available across the next full 3 days.
Paddy Power’s Cash Out was one of the first to market and is one of the strongest products currently available. Lock-in profit, lay-off your stake, or minimise a loss, it’s all very possible with Paddy Power Cash Out. Full and partial cash out is readily available, with other bookmakers do not facilitate partial cash out and that’s well worth bearing in mind. With visual sliders, it’s easy to use and decide how much of your stake you want to cash out and how much you want to let ride until the end of the event.
Paddy Power Blog
Betting is not all about the profit and loss, and from a fun and entertainment perspective Paddy Power have always led the way. Their ‘edge’ angle of covering football, horse racing, golf, politics and reality TV is funny and educational, with Paddy Power staff pulling together a constant flow of well researched betting selections.
Paddy Power History
Paddy Power’s online success story has been phenomenal. Paddy Power was founded in 1998 when 3 small regional Irish bookmakers merged to form a single business of 40 shops. The brand Paddy Power was launched, to make it clear that it was an Irish business, at a time when UK brands were expanding their Irish shop networks. Expansion was rapid, with the company listing itself on the London Stock Exchange in 2000 and driving business both through shop expansion both sides of the Irish Sea and notably through its online website. To this day, the digital-side of the business has always predominantly been the focus of the business, with an exponential growth pattern, far in excess of established High Street brands.
By 2000, Paddy Power was already a successful betting company in Ireland and floated on the London Stock Exchange. The company purchased PaddyPower.com in 2000 and set up shop as a global online bookmaker. Knowing that they could expand their customer base beyond the Republic of Ireland was a huge motivating factor for the website establishment. Development and recruitment was via a 2 spoke attack. 1) First-rate customer service and customer experience, making recruited customers feel valued. 2) On-edge marketing which continually focussed on Money Back Offers, naturally gave punters an edge. Better terms, more each way places and generous bet scenarios have pulled customers towards them. For example, Paddy Power doesn’t cancel bets that turn out poorly for the company. There was a time in 2011 in which Paddy Power allowed customers to combine a short-term promotion with a wager on the Champion League Final between Barcelona and Manchester United. The whole scenario ended up costing Paddy Power £2,300,000, which Paddy Power willingly paid up. That’s the kind of PR that is priceless when it comes to building a positive brand and endears customers to it.
Amazing Money-Back offers and these pay-out gestures have been the at the centre of their expansion and this novel marketing angle lifted Paddy Power from coverage in only in the horse racing papers, into the mainstream media. Fact is that Paddy Power have always given their customers great value, a trend that continues today. Now with circa 600 shops in the UK and Republic of Ireland and around 2 million active online customers, it’s no surprise that almost €3 billion in sports bets were staked with Paddy Power in 2014 pre merger with Betfair. Such a success story is testament to an online product that can be trusted, customer promotions which add real value and the expansion will only continue now that their merger with Betfair is well established.
Employing over 6000 people across their Dublin, London and Malta operations, Paddy Power are one of the elite bookmakers globally. Revenue across financial year 2015/16 was £1.55 billion – up 18%. Active customer numbers were up 11% with 3.9 million people globally now being active group customers. Punters placed an incredible £52 billion of sports bets across the year.
Short Facts - Paddy Power
- Company Name: Paddy Power Betfair plc.
- Registered Offices: Power Tower, Blocks 1-3 Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin.
- Founded: 1998
- Employees: 6,000
- Company Registration: Registered in Republic of Ireland company number 16956.
- License: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39439; Malta: Malta Gaming Authority Licence Number MGA/CL2/294/2006
Paddy Power Customer Support
Paddy Power customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 08000 565 275 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- Ireland Freephone: 1800 238 888
- International: 00353 1 9050131