William Hill New Customer Offer, Limited Offer: Bet £10 Get £40 In Free Bets & Bonuses*
Used 1596 times.
William Hill New Customer Offer 2021
William Hill New Customer Offer May 2021
LIMITED OFFER: William Hill have just launched a boosted Bet £10, Get £40 in Free Bets and bonuses promotion, which is only available when using the M40 promo code and this qualifying link.
- *William Hill Bet £10 get £40: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms.
Please note: the remainder of this page refers to the standard bet £10 get £30 offer which is still available if you prefer that deal.
William Hill offer new sportsbook customers a fantastic Bet £/€10, Get £/€30 deal which comes in the form of 2 separate £/€15 bets that you can use on any sport. All of the latest William Hill new customer offers are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant promo codes.
- * William Hill Opening Offer, Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets: 18+. Play safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. New customers only, 18+.
It’s a great time to open a William Hill Sportsbook account with their current new customer promotion being boosted to £30 of free bets. Simply press the ‘Reveal’ button at the head of this page or follow one of our signposted links. For a more detailed walkthrough of how this William Hill joining offer works read our William Hill Free Bet Explained page.
William Hill New Customer Offer UK
William Hill is an established market leader in the UK with a huge betting shop portfolio and an online business which has been driven by superb new customer offers. Currently they are offering £30 of free bets for new Sports customers after placing a £10 first bet.
|William Hill Sportsbook||William Hill New Customer Offer|
|Free Bet Value||£30|
|Minimum Odds||1/2 (1.5)|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
They also have a full range of attractive Gaming new customer offers, which are listed below with the qualifying links you need. These deals are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available. Click on the relevant offer link to access the promotion of your choice, and it’s worth noting that you require a William Hill H30 promo code to access their Sportsbook offer.
William Hill new customer offers currently span sportsbook, casino, games, and Vegas.
- William Hill Sports Bet £10, get £30 in free bets: 18+. Play safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. New customers only, 18+.
- William Hill Poker Deposit & Get £100 Bonus & Twister Discovery Pack: 18+. Play Safe. Opt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer £10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. £100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption £20.
William Hill New Customer Offer Ireland
William Hill are a popular bookmaker with Republic of Ireland punters, many of whom have taken advantage of their attractive menu of new customer offers. William Hill’s flagship Sportsbook offer is Bet €10, Get €30 in free bets for Irish new sign-ups. Below you’ll find the full William Hill Ireland welcome offer range including any required promo code and promotion qualifying link with which to access.
William Hill Irish new customer offers currently span sportsbook, casino, games, and Vegas:
- 18+. Play safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. New customers only, 18+.
- William Hill Poker Deposit & Get €100 Bonus & Twister Discovery Pack: 18+. Play Safe. Opt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer €10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. €100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption €20.
William Hill Offers New Account - Step By Step Introduction
Follow the 5 stages below to access the William Hill Sportsbook welcome offer:
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the William Hill website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the William Hill Sportsbook Bet £10, Get £30 free bets welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £30 free bets welcome offer, which is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents. Free bets arrive in the form of 2 x £/€15 free bets.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the William Hill website. Click the “Get Started” button in the middle of William Hill’s website.
Now start filling out your details. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘Promo Code’ field is populated with the promo code H30 to activate your £/€30 in free bets. You will see the message ‘Applied!’ when correctly populated. Click the ‘Agree and Join’ button become a William Hill customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via a debit card. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Entropay, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, or Kalibra/Postpay will not qualify for this H30 promo code free bet offer. Deposit at least £/€10 and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stakes of £/€10 win or £/€10 each-way (in total £/€20) at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play.
- Step 5– William Hill will credit your account with 2 x £/€15 free bet tokens when your first qualifying bet is settled. You now have 30 days to use them. The free bets can be spent on any bet type, but must be used as one single transaction and cannot be partially redeemed. The free bet tokens can be used with the Cash Out (William Hill call it Cash in my Bet) feature.
William Hill Welcome Offer
William Hill have never offered a stronger sports welcome offer in their history. Their Bet £10, Get £30 of Free Bets promotion is new and their best ever. The sign-up offer is available to new customers, 18+ in both the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland – full welcome promotion details are available below:
- William Hill Welcome Offer Amount – 2x £/€15 Free Bets
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via a debit card. Customers who deposit via Entropay, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, or Kalibra/Postpay are excluded from the H30 promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet. Stake £/€10 on any bet at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Includes combined odds and multiples. Each-way bets must be £/€10 each-way – £/€20 in total – or more to qualify. Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – William Hill will credit your account with 2 x £/€15 bet tokens when your first qualifying bet has settled. You then have 30 days to use them. The free bets can be spent on any bet type. Free bets cannot be used to fund Tote, Totepool or lottery bets. Your free bet must be used as one single transaction.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions- Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns. The free bet tokens can be used with the Cash Out feature. Free bets cannot be redeemed on any other William Hill product such as William Hill Bingo, William Hill Casino, William Hill Games, William Hill Poker or William Hill Vegas. Free bets are valid for 30 days.
Willliam Hill Mobile App Promo Code
The promo code for William Hill’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online then download the app using the links below.
William Hill new customer offer 2021 updates
The William Hill new customer offers detailed on this page are due to run throughout 2021. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions on this page.
William Hill Existing Customers
If you are an existing William Hill customer, a breakdown of ongoing sports promotions offers is summarised further down the page – click here to view these offers. William Hill were one of the first bookmakers to recognise that their existing customer base needs to be incentivised to remain happy, so free bet promotions are a core part of their marketing platform alongside the extensive William Hill new customer offers. However they DO NOT give away additional free bets via promo codes. So if you’re looking for an immediate free bet via a promo code you won’t find one anywhere online.
However below we’ve hand-picked 2 online bookmakers who currently offer the best value when it comes to free bets in the market today. Coral and Paddy Power have a promotional offer where they give away guaranteed free bets ongoing. Welcome free bets and bonuses are available immediately and both bookmakers are top-ranked for ongoing sports promotions across football and horse racing.
Why Open a William Hill Account?
William Hill offer a number of reasons to open an account, with a superb football betting proposition, the depth of which is almost impossible to match, helping them to focus now on building their customer base so as to challenge the likes of bet365 and Betfair.
There’s also a simple but generous William Hill new customer offer available, which has been boosted when using the promo code H30. Their Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets promotion is available to new customers in both the UK and Republic of Ireland, where the promotion is Bet €10, Get €30 in free bets. The free bets arrive in your wallet as 2 x £15 or €15 free bets and you have a cracking 30 days to use them.
- William Hill Sports Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets: 18+. Play safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. New customers only, 18+.
Another key reason to hold an active William Hill sportsbook account for is their undoubted market-leading coverage of football. When it comes to depth of coverage and markets it’s quite simple – you won’t beat them. Pre-event market depth is something to behold and throw in a live streaming service that covers matches from a huge number of European leagues – Poland, Turkey, Northern Ireland included – you can guarantee live action galore. Simply hold a William Hill account with a positive balance and you can watch as much live streaming football as you want from Europe, Africa, Australia and South America from the comfort of your own couch or on the move.
Another key point to note for football acca punters is William Hill’s promise when it comes to Daily Maximum Payouts. In this age of huge payouts from accumulators, it’s important to take into account maximum payouts offered by online bookmakers. William Hill are unbeatable across football and horse racing with a £2 million upper limit across the widest range of football competitions.
A summary of the latest William Hill new customer offer and ongoing customer promotions can be seen below:
|William Hill New Customer Offer|
|Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets||New customers get £30 in free bets when depositing and betting £10.|
|Bet Boost - Daily Boost You Control||Enjoy one Bet Boost per day any pre-match market that you select. Great for football or any sport, William Hill provide one Bet Boost every day which you control.|
|Football ACCA Insurance||Place a football ACCA of five teams or more and if one team lets you down, William Hill refund your stake as a free bet. The killer point here is that they refund up to a market-leading £/€50.|
|Football Super Sub - Goalscorer Markets||In selected televised matches this season, if the player you have bet on is substituted, your bet runs you onto the player who replaced him at the original price. Available on a huge range of goalscorer markets.|
|Football Enhanced Odds||Every day, all of the big matches. William Hill release a bundle of big enhanced prices across a plethora of markets.|
|High Maximum Payouts||William Hill are not scared of taking a bet or paying-out big sums. There £2 million daily maximum payout linit across the top competitions and leagues is the very best there is.|
|Best Odds Guaranteed - UK and Ireland||From 9am onwards if the starting price is bigger William Hill will pay you out at the bigger odds.|
|High 5 Enhanced Payouts||High 5 is on selected National Hunt jump races. If your selection wins by 5 lengths or more, you receive a 25% free bet bonus 25% on winnings. Maximum stake catered for is £100.|
|2 Clear||The ideal promotion for the Flat Racing season which boosts winnings. On selected UK & Irish flat races, if the horse you back wins by 2 or more lengths, you’ll get a 15% free bet bonus on top of your winnings, up to £100.|
William Hill by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with William Hill. In all, 254 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we won’t list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, Last Goalscorer Scorecast; Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 119 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You’ll struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
Daily Bet Boosts – William Hill have come-up with a new promotion which rewards punters who bet with them, and it’s perfect for pre-match football betting, including ACCAs. William Hill provide each customer with one Bet Boost per day. Select your market, go to your bet slip and press the Bet Boost icon. Boosted prices are available for stakes up to £200 and can also be Cashed Out. Bet Boost is only available on the William Hill app and our new mobile site. One Boost per day, which if you fail to use will be expire.
William Hill also were the very first online bookmaker to offer ACCA Insurance. Place a football ACCA of five teams or more and, if one team lets you down, William Hill refund your stake as a free bet. The killer point here is that they refund up to a market-leading £/€50. Applies to straight accumulator bets Match Betting, Match Result & Both Team To Score and Both Teams To Score selections only.
Clearly football accumulators are by far the most popular bet when it comes to multiples. It may shock you to read that some online bookmakers have daily payout ceilings as low as £200,000 for ACCAs which include a Scottish Premiership match. Their maximum payout rules, dictate what a winning punter receives and they don not pay a penny more. So it’s well worth recognising that William Hill have the very best coverage when it comes to daily maximum payouts, with the Gibraltar based online bookmaker paying out up to £2 million per day across the following competitions:
English Premier League, EFL Championship, League 1, League 2, Scottish Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and FIFA+UEFA Internationals incl Qualifiers.
William Hill cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there’s excellent coverage of South African and United States racing.
William Hill offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all bets placed after 9am. They also offer a new promotion for selected National Hunt meetings known as High 5 which is well worth a look, especially for short-price horses. If your selection wins by 5 lengths or more, you receive a 25% free bet bonus 25% on winnings. Maximum stake catered for is £100. On-top of that all selections who finish second receive their stakes refunded as free bets up to £25. It covers all ITV Racing plus all meetings on Friday and Saturday, plus nominated meetings Sunday to Thursday.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Forecast, Tricast, Match Bets, Betting without the Favourite & 2nd Favourite, Place Markets Top 2, 3 or 4 (Handicaps).
Horse Racing Specials – William Hill offer 4 places each-way across the big handicaps.
Golf coverage from William Hill is excellent – a huge leap from a host of other leading online bookmakers. Their depth of tournaments is excellent. All Major Championship, PGA Tour and European Tour events are covered, but where they excel is their coverage of second tier tournaments. Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered with winner markets.
Markets available: Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Threesomes, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Australian/Asian etc, Margin of Victory and Play Off to Decide the Winner?
Major Championships equal additional places with William Hill. Where bookmakers are only obliged to payout 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds the place, William Hill of late have been driving plenty of golf business by offering additional places. They started to offer additional places back in 2013 and have consistently done so across the U.S. Open, Open Championship and PGA Championship ever since. The U.S. Open in June sees William Hill traditionally go 6 places each-way. The Open Championship sees them stretch the envelope further with 7 places each-way available for customers. 2016 also marked the first time that William Hill offered a value-packed 7 places each-way at the U.S. PGA Championship.
William Hill Key Betting Features
William Hill TV
William Hill TV (WHTV) is a live streaming service where you can watch hundreds of events and live in-play betting. To stream the games or races you’ll be needing a positive account balance or you should have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. Through WHTV, you can watch a multitude of events covering football, tennis, snooker, darts, ice hockey, basketball, handball and volleyball.
Football is covered well with live internationals a regular feature. League action is provided across a host of European top divisions so Spanish LaLiga, French Ligue 1 and Italian Serie A matches are all well catered for, with in-play markets easily accessible as you watch the action. Where William Hill excels though is its broader coverage which includes the Dutch Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Greek Super League, Turkish Super Lig, Polish Ekstraklasa and the Northern Irish Premiership.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – William Hill Racing TV
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing at William Hill Racing TV. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via William Hill Racing TV for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1 single, 50p each-way, £2 double, £1 each-way double, £3 treble or £1.50 each-way treble on the race you want to view. For multiples the equivalent of £1 per race. William Hill Racing TV also covers plenty of South African, United States and Indian racing action.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing, all of which is live streamed via William Hill Racing TV. 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
William Hill Radio
You can also enjoy a radio service if you want to listen to some live, expert commentary and punditry. William Hill has previews on UK and Irish horse racing events, adding to the list greyhounds events as well. The radio service has four stations: Horse Racing, Dogs, Shop and In-Play radio and it is live every day from Monday to Friday between 11am and 10:30pm.
A key strength of William Hill is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball and even handball are covered. Check out the In-play Diary which gives a full view of betting available across the next full 5 days.
William Hill lead the way when it comes to regular punter podcasts. Playable directly at the William Hill website or available via iTunes and audioBoom, expert updates across football known as ‘The Punt,’ a daily horse racing podcast and an excellent weekly golf podcast.
William Hill new customer offers and promotions correct when published but subject to change.
William Hill History
William Hill were the largest bookmaker organisation in the United Kingdom before the merger of Ladbrokes and Coral in November 2016. However with 2,400 William Hill licensed betting shops in the UK alone, William Hill has a huge footprin with regular customer numbers in the millions each and every week. From humble beginnings in 1934 when William Hill himself started taking bets over the phone and via the post, by 1966 William Hill opened its first shop and in 1998 William Hill opened its first online website focussing naturally on Sportsbook. William Hill were very early movers in the online revolution and even today their website ranks as the second busiest online gambling platform globally. Indeed William Hill is now a truly global player with Nevada-based casino websites in the United States, a growing Australian footprint driven by acquisitions of Sportingbet and Centrebet, plus established online presence in Italy/Spain.
In today’s modern online gambling environment of bookmaker mergers and a UK market that is reportedly worth £4 billion, William Hill since 2013 has been the topic of much speculation. With the third biggest market share of the UK online market and with 23% of the UK’s licensed betting shops in its control, William Hill is undoubtedly a huge player. But where in 2015 it was Number 1, it has been surpassed by mergers forming Paddy Power Betfair plc and Ladbrokes Coral plc. So where does William Hill now go strategically in an online gambling market where critical mass is everything? Well internally William Hill is focussing on online customer journey and tailoring experience for its active users. A new technology hub was launched in Shoreditch, London in 2015 so expect ever better laptop and mobile offerings in the very near future.
However it’s well known that William Hill’s goal is to yet again become the UK’s biggest bookmaker. Their online offering is much stronger than Ladbrokes or Coral but now the combined mass of Ladbrokes Coral plc makes them the market leader. Since 2013 William Hill has been courting casino player-facing 888 Group with a view to buying them and creating a super bookmaker/gaming operator. A couple of offers have been made for 888 whose 888Casino brand is one of the biggest online casinos globally. However the tables were turned in late summer 2016 when there was a takeover approach from 888 and Rank Group for William Hill. What’s for sure is that William Hill online will continue to grow and challenge the likes of bet365 and Betfair with strong promotions and a tailor-made customer experience.
Short Facts - William Hill
- Company Name: William Hill plc.
- Registered Offices: Greenside House, 50 Station Road, Wood Green, London.
- Founded: 1934 by William Hill
- CEO: Philip Bowcock.
- Employees: 16,000.
- Company Registration: Registered in England company number 4212563.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39225; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar & Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner licence numbers RGL 034 & RGL 042.
William Hill Customer Support
William Hill customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available .
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 0856 296 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International Freephone: 00800 3551 3551