BetVictor New Customer Offer: Bet £10 Get £40*
Used 8523 times.
BetVictor Sign Up Offer 2023
BetVictor Sign Up Offer December 2023
Limited Offer – Football Betting: Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets in bonuses. For a limited time only, new BetVictor football betting customers can choose an enhanced bet £10 get £40 offer using this qualifying link – no promo code required!
- *BetVictor 10 Get 40 – Significant terms: 18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £10 on any football market at minimum 1/1 odds. No cash out. Get £40 in Free Bets on selected events. Free Bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. #Ad
Please note: the rest of this page refers to the standard BetVictor new customer offer which is still available if you prefer that deal for other sports including horse racing, tennis and golf.
There are some huge horse racing meetings coming up over the next few months:
- Newbury: Winter Carnival, 1st-2nd Dec
- Sandown: Tingle Creek Festival, 8th-9th Dec
- Kempton: Christmas Festival, 26th-27th Dec
All of the latest BetVictor new account offers for all of their digital products are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant promotion codes.
- BetVictor Opening Offer, Bet £5, Get £30: 18+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. Click for T&Cs. #Ad
Republic of Ireland – New Sports Customer Offer: Up to €100 Matched First Free Bet. If you’re in the Republic of Ireland, new BetVictor Sports customers can access up to €100 Matched Free using this qualifying link – no promo code required.
- BetVictor Sports €100 Matched Bet: 18+ New Customers opt in, deposit and bet up to €100 at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of registration, excludes deposits via PayPal & excludes cashed out bets. Matched bonus paid in free bets; 7 day expiry. Geo Restrictions. T&Cs Apply See Below. Please Gamble Responsibly. #Ad
For full details of this new BetVictor joining offer read our BetVictor free bet explained page.
What Is The BetVictor New Customer Offer?
It’s a great time to open a new BetVictor account, with their new customer promotion having been totally revamped. With only a £5 qualifying bet, new customers, who open an account through a qualifying link such as this, receive £20 of free bets (2 x £10) and an additional £10 BetVictor Casino Bonus. New customers currently don’t require a BetVictor promo code to access their headline offer.
Here’s the latest BetVictor sign up offer for sports betting. This deal is checked on a daily basis to ensure that it’s current and available. Click on the offer link to access and automatically qualify for the promotion. 18+ new customers only, T&Cs apply:
|BetVictor Sportsbook||BetVictor Sign Up Offer|
|Free Bet Value||£20 Plus £10 Casino Bonus|
|Minimum Odds||Evens (2.0)|
|Promo Code||None Required (Automatically Applied)|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
BetVictor Sign Up Offer UK
BetVictor were online betting pioneers in the UK and even today their Sportsbook product is first rate, supported by an extremely attractive new customer offer for first timers to the brand. Click on the relevant offer link below to access the promotion of your choice:
|BetVictor Product||BetVictor Sign Up Offer||Country||Promo Code||Qualifying Link|
|BetVictor - Sports||Bet £5 Get £30 In Bonuses||UK||No Promo Code Required||Claim Here|
As well as Sports it is well worth checking out BetVictor Casino, which has cutting-edge games, live dealers and a great bonus offers. These BetVictor promotions are checked on a daily basis to ensure that they are all are current and available.
BetVictor sign up offer Significant terms:
- BetVictor Sports Bet £5, Get £30 Welcome Offer: 18+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. #Ad. Click for T&Cs.
When Victor Chandler established BetVictor as a pioneer offshore bookmaker and gambling business, he ensured that his casino offering was just as cutting-edge and exceptional as the sportsbook. Online casino was always a key focus for Chandler who wanted to offer his customer base a generous experience. That heritage is still very true today as BetVictor Casino offer a cracking sign-up new customer offer. Their latest Wager £10 and Get a £30 Welcome Package Bonus demands little outlay and is an excellent try-out method, when it comes to playing their cutting-edge casino product. This BetVictor welcome offer for Casino, along with the full range of promotions available across all BetVictor products, is available in the current deals table above.
Betvictor Sign Up Offer Ireland
BetVictor have always been open for business internationally and they have an enhanced sportsbook new customer offer for those of you resident in the Republic of Ireland. It takes the form of a 100% match on any qualifying first bet up to €100. Flexible and straightforward to access, once you have opened your account the free bet is received as soon as you have placed your qualifying bet and comes in the form of a free bet balance. To access simply click the link in the table below or alternative use this qualifying link.
Below you’ll find the full BetVictor Ireland welcome offer range including any required promo code and promotion qualifying link with which to access:
|BetVictor Product||BetVictor Sign Up Offer Ireland||Country||Promo Code||Qualifying Link|
|BetVictor Sports||100% Match Bet Up To €100||Ireland||No Promo Code Required||Claim Here|
BetVictor Ireland new customer offer Significant terms:
- BetVictor Sports €100 Matched Bet: 18+ New Customers opt in, deposit and bet up to €100 at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of registration, excludes deposits via PayPal & excludes cashed out bets. Matched bonus paid in free bets; 7 day expiry. Geo Restrictions. T&Cs Apply See Below. Please Gamble Responsibly.
BetVictor New Customer Offer 2024 Updates
The BetVictor sign up offer detailed on this page is due to run into 2024. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions on this page.
BETVICTOR SIGN UP OFFER - STEP BY STEP INTRODUCTION
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your £30 Free Bet + Casino Welcome Offer free bet and free spins with BetVictor Sportsbook:
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the BetVictor website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the BetVictor Sportsbook Bet £5, Get £30 Welcome Bonus offer, claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £30 welcome offer. The welcome offer arrives in the form of a £/€10 sports bet, a £/€10 5-fold ACCA sports bet; plus a £/€10 of casino bonus.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the BetVictor website. Click the “Sign Up” button.
- Step 4 – Now it’s time to select the bonus of your choice. Press the “Opt In” button within the Bet £5, Get £30 Welcome Offer promotion box.
- Step 5 – Now you’ve registered and selected your welcome offer promotion, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via a debit card. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via e-wallets such as Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill will not qualify for this BetVictor Bet £5, Get £30 Welcome offer. Now place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stakes of £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way (£/€10 in-total) at odds of at least Evens (2.0).
- Step 6 – BetVictor will then give you upon qualifying bet placement the following package:
- 1x £/€10 Sports bet for use on any sporting event
- 1x £/€10 Sports bet for use on a minimum 5-fold sports accumulator
- 1x £/€10 casino bonus
BetVictor Existing Customers
If you’re an existing BetVictor customer, a breakdown of ongoing sports promotions offers is summarised further down the page – click here to view these offers. BetVictor were one of the first bookmakers to recognise that their existing customer base needs to be incentivised to remain happy, so free bet promotions are a core part of the BetVictor marketing platform. However they DO NOT give away free bets via promo codes. So if you’re looking for an immediate free bet via a bonus code you won’t find one anywhere online.
However below we have hand-picked 2 online bookmakers who currently offer the best value when it comes to free bets in the market today. Paddy Power and William Hill have a sign up offer where they give away guaranteed free bets ongoing. Welcome free bets and bonuses are available immediately and both bookmakers are top-ranked for ongoing sports promotions across football and horse racing.
BetVictor Welcome Offer
The current BetVictor welcome offer for sports is as attractive as it is ingenious. A £5 qualifying first bet, releases a £30 welcome bonus which comprises of £20 of free bets and an additional £10 casino bonus. The sign-up offer is available to new customers, 18+ in the United Kingdom – full welcome promotion details are available below:
- BetVictor Welcome Offer Amount – £20 in free bets + £10 casino bonus
- Qualifying Deposit – £5
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via a debit card. Deposits made using Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill or Paypal are excluded from this promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet. Place your first sportsbook qualifying bet with stakes of £/€5 win or £/€2.50 each-way (£/€5 total) on any sports bet at odds of at least Evens (2.0). A single line accumulator also qualifies as long as the cumulative odds are Evens (2.0) or greater. The qualifying bet cannot be used with Cash Out. You have 7 days from the point of registering to make a qualifying deposit and place your qualifying bets. Bets placed after this time will not activate the promotion. Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out will be excluded from the offer.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – Upon placement of your qualifying bet, you will receive a £/€10 sports bet and a £/€10 5-fold ACCA sports bet; plus £/€10 of casino bonus funds.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions- You have a maximum of 7 days to use both your free bets and the casino bonus. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed. Free bet stake is not returned. Your casino bonus funds must be wagered 40 times before they can be released or withdrawn. The wagering must be met within 7 days otherwise the bonus funds and any winnings derived from them will expire.
Why Open A BetVictor Account?
BetVictor are true internet pioneers whose proposition has always been to welcome new customers warmly and then offer them an exceptional betting experience with brilliant odds and offers which actually make a difference – you certainly can’t say that about all online sports bookmakers!
Victor Chandler based his original move offshore to Gibraltar on the proviso that he wanted to be able to take large bets from high-rollers who back then didn’t want to pay tax which was being levied in the United Kingdom. So Victor Chandler, as was, was viewed as a Gentlemen’s bookmaker, where the wealthy were welcomed and could have fun and place large bets. Since 2010 though BetVictor has been about offering that exclusive, high-end customer experience for all punters.
Today that comes through in plenty of ways – take their exceptional new customer offer where a £5 or €5 first qualifying bet, unlocks a £/€30 free bets and casino bonus package.
- BetVictor Bet £5, Get £30 Welcome Offer: 18+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly. Click for T&Cs.
This package is interesting as in effect the new customer gets a guided tour of all that is good about BetVictor through the promotion. A £10 free sports bet is available which can used on any sport. There is also an additional £10 or £10 free 5-fold ACCA bet on any sport. In reality most will use this on football, where BetVictor have always been very competitive in terms of odds they offer. Then of course a £/€10 free casino bonus, allows punters to experience the top-notch BetVictor Casino experience. To access this deal simply click on any of our qualifying links – use this – or the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of this page.
The latest BetVictor sign up offer and ongoing customer promotions can be seen below:
|BetVictor New Customer Offer|
|Bet £5 Get £30 In Bonuses||New BetVictor customers get a total of £30 in bonuses when they sign up and bet a minimum of £5.|
|ACCA Price Promise||A unique proposition which is exceptional. BetVictor guarantee the biggest returns on all football 5+fold ACCAs - any difference paid in cash.|
|Golden Goal||A free draw for any BetVictor account holder. Tell them the First Goal Scorer, the First Goal Minute and the Correct Score of a nominated Sunday Premier League match and you could be taking home anything up to £50,000.|
|Horse Racing Betting|
|Best Odds Guaranteed - UK and Ireland||If the starting price is bigger BetVictor will pay you out at the bigger odds on all United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland races.|
|Money Back in Cash if your Horse Doesn't Run||If your selection refuses at the start, or fails to come out or lose all chance at the stalls, BetVictor refunds your full bet in cash.|
|Lengthen The Odds||Perfect for odds-on horses - boost your odds by backing your selection to win by at least a certain distance.|
BetVictor Apps For iPhone an iPad
The promo code for BetVictor’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
BetVictor by Sport
We took a Premier League fixture and ran through the individual betting markets available pre-match with BetVictor. In all, 195 markets were available to place a bet on. Naturally we will not list all of the individual markets, but a flavour can be seen in the list below:
Pre-Match Popular Markets available: Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, Both Teams to Score and Total, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Draw No Bet, Half-Time/Full-Time; Scorecast Markets: First Goalscorer Scorecast, To Score Anytime, Last Goalscorer Scorecast, 1st Half Scorecast, Goalscorer Markets: First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, First & Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer; Scorer Win Cast, Total Goals, Exact Total Goals, Total Goals Odd/Even; Handicap Markets: Handicap 0:2, 0:1, 1:0, Asian Handicap 1st Half & 2nd Half; 5 Minute Markets: Goal Scored, Corner Awarded, Card Shown, Penalty Awarded, What Will Happen?; Goal Time: Time of 1st Goal by Team, Time of 1st Goal Under/Over by Team; Match Goal by 15 minutes.
In-play Premier League Betting – 116 different in-play markets available across Premier League matches. You’ll struggle to find another online bookmaker with this depth of coverage.
ACCA Price Promise – One of the very best online bookmaker promotions currently available on football betting, which effectively means you can place your 5-fold+ ACCA with BetVictor with complete confidence that you are getting the very best odds available. Place a 5-fold, or above, accumulator on the pre-event Match Betting market in any league and you’ll automatically receive the BetVictor Price Promise. If your bet wins, and at the time of your bet you could have won more with one of BetVictor’s competitors, they will give you the difference in real cash. In terms of competitors this promotion covers odds offered by bet365, Betfair Sportsbook, Betfred, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Skybet and William Hill.
Cash is credited within 48 hours with no wagering requirements. Football match betting 5-fold+ bets only qualify. Void bets, in-play bets, Bet Boosts, cashed out bets, partially cashed out bets or enhanced accumulators will not qualify for this promotion.
Golden Goal – Another way that BetVictor gives back to its customers. A weekly free draw competition which offers a prize pot of £25,000 per week which rolls over if there’s no weekly winner. Tell BetVictor the First Goal Scorer, the minute he scores and the correct score and you’re a winner. BetVictor always choose a Sunday Premier League feature match and correct predictions share the overall pot. You get one free prediction if you have a BetVictor account and you can earn up to 2 additional predictions each week, simply by placing bets on your account.
To earn the right to make a prediction, you simply need to have an account at BetVictor. It is also possible to earn up to two additional weekly predictions just by placing bets on your account within that period.
Turnover of £25 across all products in a weekly period will earn 1 additional Golden Goal prediction. Turnover of £50 across all products in a weekly period earns 2 predictions.
Football Cash Out – BetVictor Cash Out supports multiples and football accumulators. Cash Out lets you settle your bets when you think the time is right, so if you’ve placed a successful ACCA with a single leg still outstanding, you can take control of your bet and cash out your winnings.
BetVictor cover every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Full Service horse race. They also price-up Full Service racing from Dubai, plus there’s excellent coverage of South African racing.
BetVictor offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all bets placed in their pre-race win and each way markets. This promotion is nothing new, but BetVictor have just added this and Best Odds Guaranteed includes all races across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
Lengthen the Odds – This is the perfect facility for punters who want to add better terms to a horse that they think will win. Effectively you create better enhanced odds, by selecting the minimum distance you think your selection will win by. There are multiple distance markets to choose from and every horse has a price in each. The further it wins by, the bigger the odds.
Cash Out on Horse Racing Multiples – Horse Racing cash out is available on the outright race winner market on all races. You can now Cash Out your win and each-way horse racing accumulator bets in full, or partially, once each leg of your bet has settled.
Betfinder – A fantastic search facility which works across PC and Mobile. Just tap in what you’re after and Betfinder will filter through all the day’s runners to bring you the key information. From jockeys in good form to favourites that were beaten in their last race, Betfinder is brimming with seriously useful wisdom that can give you a real edge in your hunt for winners.
Bets available: Win, Each-Way, Forecast, Tricast, Match Bets, Distance Betting, Lengthen the Odds,
Horse Racing Specials – Additional each way places are offered by BetVictor across the biggest festivals including Cheltenham and the Grand National.
There’s no doubt that BetVictor provides fantastic golf coverage and a real depth of markets. BetVictor covers all Major Championships, World Golf Championships, PGA Tour and European Tour tournaments. Unlike plenty of other online bookmakers, BetVictor also provides Outright Markets across the secondary level of professional golf covering the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American, Sunshine Tours and in the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events.
Markets available: Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Match Betting, Enhanced Double Chances, Treble Chance, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Top Golden Oldie (+40), Top Young Gun, Age of Winner, Hole in One, Forecasts and Dual Forecasts.
BetVictor also give additional each way places across the Major Championships including the U.S. Open, Open Championship and the PGA Championship.
BetVictor Key Betting Features
BetVictor TV focuses solely on Horse Racing and Greyhound live streaming. Every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland race is available, with fantastic coverage across South Africa and the UAE. Greyhound coverage is fantastic from all tracks across the United Kingdom.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – BetVictor TV
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing via BetVictor TV. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via BetVictor for punters who place qualifying bets online. Qualifying bet examples: £1 single, 50p each-way.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing, all of which is live streamed via BetVictor TV. 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
A key strength of BetVictor is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf and tennis – although other sports, including cricket, rugby, baseball, basketball and even handball, volleyball, badminton and beach volleyball are covered. The sheer variety available is something that grabs your attention compared to other United Kingdom facing online bookmakers.
BetVictor Cash Out was one of the first to market. BetVictor’s Cash Out is perhaps the most popular form of this feature currently available. Lock-in profit, lay-off your stake, or minimise a loss, it’s all very possible with BetVictor Cash Out. Other bookmakers do not facilitate partial cash out and that’s well worth bearing in mind as BetVictor allows that. It handles Cash Out across accumulators as well, which is fantastic for football and horse racing ACCA punters.
Create your own bet with #PriceItUp Tweet your market request directly to the BetVictor trade teams our team with PriceItUp hashtag, and they will let you know if the bet is possible. New markets appear on the website where you can bet on it as well as the other #PriceItUp markets.
2024 Sporting Calendar – BetVictor Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, BetVictor will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
BetVictor New Customer Offer Football – 2023/2024 Season
The 2023/2024 English Premier League is into depths of winter with all the atmosphere, skill and packed stadiums which make England’s top division the best league in the world.
December sees TNT Sports, Sky Sports and Prime Video televising a plethora of live games as the title race and relegation dog fight really starts to take shape. All TV games up till the end of December can be seen below.
BetVictor will, as ever, have a multitude of outright and individual match markets available for betting on both pre-match and naturally in-play, while you miss none of the action across the amazing Sky Sports or TNT Sports coverage.
Saturday 25th November
- 12:30pm Manchester City vs Liverpool – Sky Sports
- 5:30pm Brentford vs Arsenal – TNT Sports
Sunday 26th November
- 2pm Spurs vs Aston Villa – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Everton vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Monday 27th November
- 8pm Fulham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
Saturday 2nd December
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Everton – Sky Sports
- 8pm Newcastle vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
Sunday 3rd December
- 2pm West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Manchester City vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Tuesday 5th December
- 7:30pm Wolves vs Burnley – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Luton vs Arsenal – Prime Video
Wednesday 6th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Brentford – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Sheffield United vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Aston Villa vs Manchester City – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Manchester United vs Chelsea – Prime Video
Thursday 7th December
- 7:30pm Everton vs Newcastle – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Spurs vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 9th December
- 12:30pm Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 10th December
- 2pm Luton vs Manchester City – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Spurs vs Newcastle – Sky Sports
Friday 15th December
- 8pm Nottingham Forest vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Saturday 16th December
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Everton – Sky Sports
Sunday 17th December
- 2pm West Ham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
- 4:30 Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Thursday 21st December
- 8pm Crystal Palace vs Brighton – Sky Sports
Friday 22nd December
- 8pm Aston Villa vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports
Saturday 23rd December
- 12:30pm West Ham vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Liverpool vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 24th December
- 1pm Wolves vs Chelsea – Sky Sports
Tuesday 26th December
- 12:30pm Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 3pm Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prime Video
- 3pm Sheffield United vs Luton – Prime Video
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8pm Manchester United vs Aston Villa – Prime Video
Wednesday 27th December
- 7:30pm Brentford vs Wolves – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Everton vs Manchester City – Prime Video
Thursday 28th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Spurs – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Arsenal vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 30th December
- 12:30pm Luton vs Chelsea – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
If you trace BetVictor’s roots, it takes you back to 1946 and one William Chandler who at the time owned Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium. BetVictor today is owned privately by Michael Tabor who’s a renowned bookmaker, punter and thoroughbred race horse owner. BetVictor today is well known for its fantastic Sportsbook product, which is an absolute must-have account for regular football bettors. BetVictor also operate a Casino and Live Casino from their Gibraltar-base, which are market-leading and with true global reach. BetVictor today, has it always has, has a reputation as being an excellent bookmaker, who are keen to offer a first-rate service, strong odds and aren’t scared of taking large bets.
Back in 1946, William Chandler founded a bookmaker with the primary objective of taking greyhound bets as his Walthamstow dog track. Post World War II, betting was illegal so their activity was extremely clandestine, but the business grew, fuelled by the growing interest in horse racing, greyhounds and football. William soon passed away, giving control of his gambling ‘business’ to his son Victor Snr. 1963 saw betting formally legalised in the United Kingdom and Victor was fast to move and opened a small chain of betting shops in London and the South East. It was by no means a huge business operation, but William Chandler introduced the Victor Chandler name into the branding of the shops. Naturally Victor Chandler would be the name which lasted for nigh-on 40 years, before BetVictor was finally established in 2012. Victor Snr continued to grow the physical side of the company and was a key figure in their history until his untimely death in 1974.
Victor Chandler Jnr thus reluctantly took over the family bookmaker business. The economy at the time was in a terrible state and the bookmaker business was declared insolvent. All shops were sold out of necessity and Chandler became an on-course bookmaker, with pitches across the southern race courses including one in the stand at Ascot. 1977 was the Queen’s Jubilee and Victor Chandler was introduced to 7 or 8 high-rollers during the summer at Ascot, who proceeded to place lots of losing bets with high stakes. The rise in success of Victor Chandler had been launched and steadily grew as Victor became a well-known face at race meetings. He established a London-based office and continued to take large bets. But this was in the times when betting was taxed up to 10% in shops, and an opportunity presented itself in the summer of 1994 which would change the business forever.
Victor was contacted by a businessman who had high-roller clients in Asia, who wanted to be able to place large stake bets without tax being levied. The businessman had an idea that large stake cash bets could be placed on-course for them where no tax would be levied. More contact continued at the time of the 1994 World Cup with stakes of up to £100,000 being offered on individual matches, but clearly with a UK-base, Chandler could not facilitate these bets. An opportunity had almost stumbled into his midst and he decided to immediately investigate where he could establish an off-shore betting base. After looking at the Bahamas, Jersey and Guernsey, Chandler was informed of a sportsbook licence up for sale in the Gibraltar, which he proceeded to buy – licence number 0001. 1996 saw Victor Chandler open an office in Gibraltar with 4 landline phones and a number of mobile phones where he proceeded to do a lot of business with high-rollers in Hong Kong and Singapore. Off-shore betting was born and in 1998 Chandler moved his hole sportsbook business from the UK to Gibraltar with the intention of taking bets from the United Kingdom.
Over the following few years Victor Chandler became one of the pioneers of online and mobile gambling. Whilst the bigger operators didn’t have the foresight or the will to embrace the internet immediately. Chandler established an online site and now, the Victor Chandler operation could attract a wider customer base from the United Kingdom, Asia and across the globe. The Victor Chandler online operation therefore has a very cosmopolitan and international client base and that’s true to this day. They have always welcomed customers from around the globe, are prepared to price sports independently giving them the ability to offer great odds; plus their website and propensity to take large bets is first class. You won’t find BetVictor at the top of the free bets charts, or giving away a constant flow of marketing gimmicks – instead they offer a great online experience to their customers in combination with fantastic odds.
Rebranded as VCBet in 2004, Victor Chandler decided in the mid-noughties that he wanted to widen his appeal. He returned the business name to Victor Chandler in 2008 and started to focus his marketing around the key to his business – himself! Chandler has always believed that punters warm to and are happier when they know who they are placing a bet with. So the website and the customer experience has always focussed on the personal touch. BetVictor launched in 2012 with Chairman Chandler stating, “As a company we are always innovating and moving forward, as well as extending our brand across new territories. The UK will continue to be the fulcrum of our international business and it makes perfect sense that the same brand name is used here as in foreign territories. I personally guarantee that we will continue to provide our superb range of betting opportunities across a comprehensive range of sporting events.” The new brand was backed by a TV advertising campaign which featured comedian Paul Kaye interacting with Chairman Chandler with the sign-off, “Better talk to Victor.”
BetVictor is now under new ownership as Victor Chandler sold the business to well-known race horse owner Michael Tabor in May 2014. Chandler issued a statement saying he’d concluded that his company, “would be best served under new ownership and leadership.” The fee paid by Tabor, was undisclosed. Tabor, who formerly ran the Arthur Prince chain of bookies before selling out to Coral in 1995, was one of BetVictor’s founding shareholders. Tabor said the brand had “enormous potential and is well placed to continue its expansion with further investment and strategic development.”
One of the first decisions made in early 2015 by the Tabor-led business was to sell its remaining 18 racecourse betting points in the UK to bookmaker Star Sports in order to focus on its online business. Under the deal, the terms of which were not disclosed, Star Sports acquired facilities at 11 racecourses in the UK including Cheltenham, Newmarket, Ascot, Goodwood, and Sandown Park. Tabor also appointed Andreas Meinrad as the company’s new CEO. 2017 has seen BetVictor withdraw from the Russian market, withdraw it’s Poker product, and release a Liverpool FC slot-game – BetVictor is a principle partner with the Premier League club. 2015 saw BetVictor becoming Chelsea FC’s global betting partner
Now employing 450 people in Gibraltar, BetVictor continues to grow from strength-to-strength with an annual turnover of £1 billion plus an active customer base of well over 600,000 individuals. Numbers that are dwarfed by bet365, William Hill and Betfair, but BetVictor is an undoubted success story, which with huge odds and promotions on football, will continue to be the choice of intelligent punters.
Short Facts - BetVictor
- Company Name: BV Gaming Limited.
- Registered Offices: Suite 23, Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
- Founded: 1946.
- CEO: Andreas Meinrad
- Employees: 450.
- Company Registration: Registered in Gibraltar company number 42734.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39576; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar & Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner licence numbers RGL 001 & 014.
BetVictor Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
BetVictor customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 061 2809 (calls are now free from mobiles).
BetVictor Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, BetVictor have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal and offer advice on staying in control of your gambling.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. BetVictor also have a product restriction option which allows you to block certain products that they offer.
‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly. ‘Time Out’ options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using BetVictor for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.