WILLIAM HILL PROMO CODE: BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS*
Used 2987 times.
William Hill Promo Code
William Hill Promo Code – December 2023
William Hill is one of the leading bookmakers in the UK with a strong High Street presence coupled with an excellent online offering including a full website and apps on all Major mobile platforms.
A William Hill promo code 2023 is required when registering a new account so this page lists all the latest options that you’ll need. For those needing the promo code for the current William Hill promotion for sports betting then please be advised that it’s changed recently from H30 to a new code, simply press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to claim your William Hill sign up bonus today.
- *William Hill Sports Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets: 18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 17.10.2022. 3x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers signing up through mobile or tablet device only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #Ad
The latest William Hill promotion code for its popular sportsbook product, plus all other valid William Hill promo codes for Casino, Games, Poker and Bingo for 2023 are detailed below. For full details of all current deals read our William Hill new customer offer page.
What is the William Hill promo code?
The William Hill promo code for the UK is R30. You can use this William Hill promo code when registering for a new account, or simply press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to access the latest voucher code and qualifying link. For full details of all current deals read our William Hill new customer offer page.
What can I use the William Hill free bets on this weekend?
This weekend sees the return of a full programme of Premier League and EFL football, plus the Second Round of the FA Cup, which starts on Friday 1st December through until Monday 4th December. The EFL Championship starts this weekend’s live televised football with Preston North End vs Queens Park Rangers live on Sky Sports Football & Main Event. A Friday night trip to the North West is never an easy assignment, but that is the challenge afforded to QPR who have a new manager in Martí Cifuentes. Within the bottom three in the Championship table, QPR won on Tuesday when they beat Stoke City 4-2. Preston on the other hand have only won one of their last five home games under Ryan Lowe.
The Championship also starts the live televised football on Saturday with a tasty top of the table clash. West Bromwich Albion play Leicester City at the Hawthorns and will be a stern test for the Championship leaders. Many claim that West Brom’s Head Coach Carlos Corberán is the best in the Championship and the Black Country club currently sit at the top of the six match form table and are unbeaten at the Hawthorns since the 2nd September. Leicester have been amazing since their relegation from the Premier League and in players such as Conor Coady, Jamie Vardy, Jannik Vestergaard and Harry Winks have top-level operators. This should be a Championship cracker.
The English Premier League sees matchday 14 which spans Saturday 2nd December and Sunday 3rd December. Saturday sees 3pm kick-offs between Brentford and Luton, Arsenal and Wolves, plus Burnley and Sheffield United. The first televised action is live on Sky Sports at 5:30pm as Nottingham Forest play Everton at the City Ground. Steve Cooper’s side have only lost to Brighton in their first six games at home, whereas Everton will be looking to bounce back from their 3-0 defeat to Manchester United last Sunday, which was also live on Sky Sports.
TNT Sports undoubtedly have the biggest Premier League game this weekend as 8pm sees them televising Newcastle United vs Manchester United from St James’ Park. Eddie Howe’s men have won six and lost only to Liverpool across seven home games this season and will be looking forward to playing a United side who have already lost to Tottenham, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and FC Copenhagen already this season. A win for the Magpies will see them jump over Manchester United into the Premier League’s top six.
Sunday sees a further five Premier League fixtures. 2pm sees Bournemouth vs Aston Villa, Liverpool vs Fulham and Chelsea vs Brighton – whilst Sky Sports have chosen the London derby between West Ham and Crystal Palace. West Ham under David Moyes are in the top-half of the table and will be looking forward to playing a Palace side who lost 2-1 to Luton at Kenilworth Road last weekend.
Sky Sports Super Sunday double-header then continues with champions and table-toppers Manchester City taking on Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium. Pep Guardiola will be looking to put an injury-ravaged Spurs to the sword at home, especially with their high defensive line. Ange Postecoglou on the other hand will take positivity from the fact that Tottenham have won three of the past four Premier League meetings between the two sides, including a 3-2 win at the Etihad last year.
There are also twenty FA Cup Second Round ties across Friday 1st December through to Monday 4th December, with five of them live on terrestrial television. Those games are York City vs Wigan (Friday 7:45pm BBC2), Alfreton Town vs Walsall (Saturday 12:30pm BBC1), Eastleigh vs Reading (Sunday 1:30pm ITV1), Wrexham vs Yeovil Town (Sunday 3:45pm ITVX) and AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate (Monday 7:45pm ITV4).
Monday 4th December sees the Second Round FA Cup tie between AFC Wimbledon and Ramsgate from the Cherry Red Records Stadium – kick-off 7:45pm. This match is the only live football on in the UK on Monday and will get a huge TV audience as the game is live on ITV4. Wimbledon have masses of FA Cup history and of course won the 1988 FA Cup Final at Wembley, when the ‘Crazy Gang’ overcame the mighty Liverpool. Monday sees them take on Ramsgate FC who play in the Isthmian League South East Division. This is the first time that Ramsgate have reached the Second Round of the FA Cup in the club’s history, which they did by defeating National League club Woking 2–1 to earn their trip to South London and their first ever match on national TV.
Other televised weekend football across England, Scotland and further afield includes Belgium Women vs Scotland Women (Friday 7:30pm BBC iPlayer), Monza vs Juventus (Friday 7:45pm TNT Sports 3), England Women vs Netherlands Women (Friday 7:45pm ITV4), Real Madrid vs Granada (Saturday 5:30pm Viaplay Sports 2), AC Milan vs Frosinone (Saturday 7:45pm TNT Sports 2), Nantes vs Nice (Saturday 8pm TNT Sports 4), St Johnstone vs Celtic (Sunday 12pm Sky Sports Main Event/Football), Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund (Sunday 4:30pm Sky Sports Football), Sevilla vs Villarreal (5:30pm Viaplay Sports 1) and Barcelona vs Athletico Madrid (Sunday 8pm ITV4).
The Newbury December meeting is well respected in the National Hunt season and the two-day meeting takes place this week across Friday 1st December and Saturday 2nd December. Both days of racing are televised across ITV4 and ITV1 respectively. Friday sees the seasonal debut of Paul Nicholls-trained Hermes Allen in the 1:50pm Coral John Francome Novices Chase and the big names keep coming in the 3pm Coral Long Distance Hurdle where Maries Rock (Nico de Boinville), Paisley Park (Thomas Bellamy) and Dashel Drasher (Rex Dingle) are likely to fight it out.
On to Saturday and a six race card on ITV1 which sees four races at Newbury and two at Newcastle. The Coral Gold Cup Chase (3:20pm) is the highlight of the Newbury meeting, but the real stars of Saturday’s racing will be at Newcastle, both trained by Nicky Henderson. The Grade 1 Fighting Fifth Hurdle (1:55pm) will see Constitution Hill make his seasonal debut, with Love Envoi the biggest rival to National Hunt’s superstar horse. The Rehearsal Chase (3:05pm) is also likely to see Shiskin go off as favourite, as he attempts to put last week’s Ascot non-start behind him in a Grade 3.
Do you need a William Hill promo code?
You should also use the William Hill promo code R30 when registering – you can access the offer via our Reveal button at the top of this page or via any qualifying link.
William Hill Promo Code UK
Below we highlight the latest active William Hill promo code for their Sportsbook new customer offer and all other live UK promo codes. With such a rich history, William Hill are a household name and their internet business has taken off in recent years, driven by a superb football betting offering, in tandem with a superb new customer sign-up offer.
If you’re in the market for a William Hill Casino, William Hill Live Casino, William Hill Games or William Hill Vegas sign-up offer, then no promo code is required as part of the new player registration process. Simply fill out your details and leave the promo code field blank as our qualifying links activate the promotion.
Please note: the correct qualifying link and William Hill promo code must be used in order to claim the offer detailed for each of the products listed above. T&Cs apply, to read the terms specific to each offer listed simply click the qualifying link.
- William Hill Sports Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets: 18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 17.10.2022. 3x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers signing up through mobile or tablet device only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #Ad
- William Hill Poker Deposit & Get £100 Bonus & Twister Discovery Pack: 18+. Play Safe. Opt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer £10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. £100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption £20.
William Hill use promo codes for their main Sportsbook new customer offer. Use our qualifying link and ensure the William Hill promo code 2023 field has the correct promo code within it when registering. The example below is for their current £30 free bet sportsbook welcome and highlights the correct R30 promo code for that promotion.
You will see the message Applied! when correctly populated. Click the ‘Agree and Join’ button become a William Hill customer.
All of the latest William Hill promotions across all of their products are listed on this page alongside the correct qualifying links and relevant William Hill promo code 2023 option.
William Hill Promo Code Ireland
William Hill have a huge online customer base in the Republic of Ireland and their dedicated € Euro Sports Sign-Up offer has its own dedicated Promo Code. William Hill Sports is dedicated to Horse Racing and Football and that works perfectly for Irish punters. Today’s active Ireland promo code for new William Hill Sports accounts is listed below with qualifying link, as are the full set of Casino, Live Casino, Games and Vegas William Hill promotions.
Significant terms for William Hill Irish promo code new customer offers:
- William Hill Sports Bet €10 and get €40 in free bets: 18+ Play Safe. New customers using Promo code BB40 only. Min €10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 4 x €10, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. See full terms below. gamblingtherapy.org. #Ad. For further details read our William Hill BB40 Promo Code page.
- William Hill Poker Deposit & Get €100 Bonus & Twister Discovery Pack: 18+. Play Safe. Opt-in required. X1 per customer. New customers only, min first deposit/transfer €10 to poker account. Game restrictions and Terms Apply. Twister Discovery Pack: 1X tournament tickets total value of €6. 3x €1 Age of the Gods Twister, 3X €1 Twister. €100 Bonus Money: WHPoints to redeem Bonus (two stage redemption rate), expires in 45 days. Bonus Spins: x40 wagering. expires in 14 days, Max redemption €20.
For further details read our William Hill new customer offer Ireland page.
How To Claim Your William Hill New Customer Offer
Claiming your William Hill new customer welcome bonus is easy, simply make a note of the William Hill promo code option as listed in the table at the top of this page and follow these simple instructions.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the William Hill website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the William Hill Sportsbook Bet £10, Get £30 free bets welcome offer claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £30 free bets welcome offer. New customers in the Republic of Ireland receive a Bet €10, Get €40 in Free Bets offer.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the William Hill website. Click the “Get Started” button in the middle of William Hill’s website.
- Now start filling out your details. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘Promo Code’ field is populated with the promo code R30 to activate your £30 in free bets. You will see the message ‘Applied!’ when correctly populated. Click the ‘Agree and Join’ button become a William Hill customer. Republic of Ireland promo code is BB40.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via a debit card. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Paypal, Neosurf, Paysafe, Nuvei Apple Pay, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay or William Hill PLUS Card will not qualify for this R30 promo code free bet offer. Deposit at least £10 (UK) or €10 (Republic of Ireland) and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stakes of £/€10 win or £/€10 each-way (in total £/€20) at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play.
- Step 5– William Hill will credit your account with 3 x £10 (UK) or 4 x €10 (Republic of Ireland ) free bet tokens when your first qualifying bet is settled. You now have 30 days (bonus period) to use the 3 x £10 bets. The bonus can be spent on any bet type, but must be used as one single transaction and cannot be partially redeemed. The bonus tokens can be used with the Cash Out feature.
William Hill Promo Code 2024 Updates
The William Hill promo code and other promotions detailed on this page are due to run into 2024. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions and William Hill promo code 2024 details on this page.
William Hill Promo Codes - Q&A
Question: What is the Promo Code for William Hill?
- Answer: When opening a new account with William Hill, the registration customer journey has a Promo Code field. When opening a William Hill Sportsbook account you will need to input the promo code R30 into the Promo Code field to activate their up to £30 or €30 free bet promotion.
Question: How do I get my £30 free bet on William Hill?
- Answer: Simply access the William Hill website using a qualifying link such as this, register your details and input the William Hill promo code R30 into the appropriate section. Your free bets will come in the form of 3x £10 free bets and will be made available to you when your qualifying first bet has settled.
Question: Do I need to populate the William Hill Promo Code field?
- Answer: When opening a William Hill Sportsbook account, you will need a promo code to activate their Bet £/€10, Get €30 free bet. William Hill have always have always used a promo code as part of their customer sign-up journey and by inputting the promo code R30 the £30 free bet is locked-in, as long as you make your first deposit via a debit card and place a correct first qualifying bet.
Question: What happens, if when registering for a new account, I do not enter the correct promo code?
- Answer: William Hill use the R30 promo code to access their headline Sportsbook promotion. So make sure that the correct promo code populated within the “Promo Code” field within the registration page, as a failure to do so could result in the your free bets promotion not being activated.
William Hill Apps For iPhone And iPad
The promo code for William Hill’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
Case Study – How I Use William Hill By Paul Williams
William Hill is one of the bookmakers that I use most regularly and I’ve been using them for over a decade now with no issues. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering using them as their bookmaker.
I occasionally use William Hill for horse racing and football, however it’s golf that I tend to use them most heavily for as their combination of each-way terms and odds is amongst the very best in the market.
For regular full-field events on the PGA Tour, William Hill tend to move to 8 places each way, 1/5 odds early on a Monday afternoon whilst largely maintaining their opening stance on prices. Yes the prices will move if they’re an outlier given the enhanced place terms, however they’re certainly not as quick as others to take a knife to their odds.
‘Scratch of the Day’ is a fun reason to come back to William Hill regularly with different offers available and their racing bet boost adds a bit of extra value to their odds on the horses.
William Hill Maximum Payouts
One area that’s often overlooked when selecting which bookmaker to use is their maximum payout ceilings. The reason this matters is that each bookmaker sets their own daily limit by sport above which they won’t pay out any winnings, and these limits can and do vary massively.
Where this becomes relevant is typically for accumulator bets where small stakes can result in large payouts if you manage to get all legs correct. For horse racing this might be an each-way accumulator or lucky 15/31/63 type bet; for football this is more likely to be an 8- or 10-fold accumulator on the match result, for instance. Regardless of the style of bet, if you do hit the jackpot what you don’t want is to find that your winnings are capped simply because you placed your bet with the wrong bookmaker.
Here’s a summary of some key sports and William Hill’s maximum payouts compared with some others in the market:
|Sport||William Hill Max Payout||Worst Max Payout|
|Premier League||£2,000,000||£250,000 (888 Sport)|
|UK Horse Racing||£1,000,000||£100,000 (Unibet)|
|PGA Tour Golf||£250,000||£100,000 (BetVictor)|
|Men’s ATP Tennis||£100,000||£75,000 (888 Sport)|
|NBA Basketball||£250,000||£50,000 (Paddy Power)|
|NFL American Football||£250,000||£50,000 (Paddy Power)|
For a comprehensive overview of this topic read this excellent William Hill maximum payout guide.
William Hill Scratch Of The Day
There are daily sports giveaways available with William Hill’s ‘Scratch of the Day’ which allows UK & Ireland customers the chance to match three prizes on a daily virtual scratchcard and win the displayed prize.
Prizes can be in the form of free bets, bet boosts, epic odds or exclusive odds that you can use on a variety of events once you’ve opted into the prize.
- One offer per customer, per promotion. Player restrictions and individual promotion terms apply.
William Hill Football Epic Boost
William Hill football punters are eligible for a weekly ‘Epic Boost’ on any Football Build #YourOdds bet containing 3 or more selections at combined odds of 3/1 or bigger.
Football Build #YourOdds is William Hill’s answer to the ‘bet-builder’ propositions that have become increasingly popular over recent times, allowing punters to combine elements of their choosing from the same match in a single bet. So whether it’s goals, corners, cards, or other aspects of the beautiful game that you like to bet on, you can combine them to your heart’s content with William Hill.
The Epic Boost then adds between 25% and 100% as a bonus to the odds on a maximum stake of £5, meaning you have the potential to win even more if your selections are all correct!
- Epic boost valid of Football Build #YourOdds markets of 3 selections at 3/1 or bigger. Singles only. 1 boost per customer per week. Every Sunday from 00:01 to 23:59 the following Saturday. Max stake £5. Online only. Full T&Cs apply.
2024 Sporting Calendar – William Hill Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, William Hill will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
William Hill Promo Code Football – 2023/24 Season
The 2023/2024 English Premier League is into depths of winter with all the atmosphere, skill and packed stadiums which make England’s top division the best league in the world.
December sees TNT Sports, Sky Sports and Prime Video televising a plethora of live games as the title race and relegation dog fight really starts to take shape. All TV games up till the end of December can be seen below.
William Hill will, as ever, have a multitude of outright and individual match markets available for betting on both pre-match and naturally in-play, while you miss none of the action across the amazing Sky Sports or TNT Sports coverage.
Saturday 25th November
- 12:30pm Manchester City vs Liverpool – Sky Sports
- 5:30pm Brentford vs Arsenal – TNT Sports
Sunday 26th November
- 2pm Spurs vs Aston Villa – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Everton vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Monday 27th November
- 8pm Fulham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
Saturday 2nd December
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Everton – Sky Sports
- 8pm Newcastle vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
Sunday 3rd December
- 2pm West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Manchester City vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Tuesday 5th December
- 7:30pm Wolves vs Burnley – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Luton vs Arsenal – Prime Video
Wednesday 6th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Brentford – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Sheffield United vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Aston Villa vs Manchester City – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Manchester United vs Chelsea – Prime Video
Thursday 7th December
- 7:30pm Everton vs Newcastle – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Spurs vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 9th December
- 12:30pm Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 10th December
- 2pm Luton vs Manchester City – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Spurs vs Newcastle – Sky Sports
Friday 15th December
- 8pm Nottingham Forest vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Saturday 16th December
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Everton – Sky Sports
Sunday 17th December
- 2pm West Ham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
- 4:30 Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Thursday 21st December
- 8pm Crystal Palace vs Brighton – Sky Sports
Friday 22nd December
- 8pm Aston Villa vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports
Saturday 23rd December
- 12:30pm West Ham vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Liverpool vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 24th December
- 1pm Wolves vs Chelsea – Sky Sports
Tuesday 26th December
- 12:30pm Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 3pm Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prime Video
- 3pm Sheffield United vs Luton – Prime Video
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8pm Manchester United vs Aston Villa – Prime Video
Wednesday 27th December
- 7:30pm Brentford vs Wolves – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Everton vs Manchester City – Prime Video
Thursday 28th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Spurs – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Arsenal vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 30th December
- 12:30pm Luton vs Chelsea – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
SHORT FACTS - WILLIAM HILL
- Company Name: William Hill plc.
- Registered Offices: Greenside House, 50 Station Road, Wood Green, London.
- Founded: 1934 by William Hill
- CEO: Philip Bowcock.
- Employees: 16,000.
- Company Registration: Registered in England company number 4212563.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39225; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar & Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner licence numbers RGL 034 & RGL 042.
WILLIAM HILL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
William Hill customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available .
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 0856 296 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International Freephone: 00800 3551 3551
- Twitter: @WilliamHill
William Hill Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, William Hill have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. ‘Gaming Time Reminders’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly.
Time Out options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using William Hill for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 07:45GMT 01.12.23.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.