Unibet New Customer Offer: Money Back up to £40 & £10 Casino Bonus*
Used 1642 times.
Unibet promo code 2024
Unibet Promo Code UK, December 2023 – January 2024
Unibet is one of the leading bookmakers in the UK and Europe with an excellent online offering including a full website and apps on all Major mobile platforms. To reveal the latest Unibet promo code 2024 for sportsbook press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page and claim your Unibet sign up bonus today. For full details of all current deals read our Unibet new customer offer page.
- *Unibet Opening Offer: 18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. Min Dep £10. Debit cards only. Opt in for bonus funds. Wagering, sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Valid for 7 days. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. #Ad
The latest Unibet promo code for its popular sportsbook product, plus all other valid Unibet promo codes for Casino, Poker and Bingo in 2024, are detailed below. No Unibet promo codes are currently listed in 2024 as part of the registration process as the qualifying links on this page have automatically applied the advertised offer. So your entitlement to a free bet or welcome bonus has been automatically applied.
What is the Unibet promo code?
Unibet have removed the requirement for a promo code to be entered when registering for a new account, so you can now just use a qualifying link such as this or simply press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to access the deal. For full details of all current deals read our Unibet new customer offer page.
What can I use the Unibet free bets on this weekend?
This weekend sees the return of a full programme of Premier League and EFL football, plus the Second Round of the FA Cup, which starts on Friday 1st December through until Monday 4th December. The EFL Championship starts this weekend’s live televised football with Preston North End vs Queens Park Rangers live on Sky Sports Football & Main Event. A Friday night trip to the North West is never an easy assignment, but that is the challenge afforded to QPR who have a new manager in Martí Cifuentes. Within the bottom three in the Championship table, QPR won on Tuesday when they beat Stoke City 4-2. Preston on the other hand have only won one of their last five home games under Ryan Lowe.
The Championship also starts the live televised football on Saturday with a tasty top of the table clash. West Bromwich Albion play Leicester City at the Hawthorns and will be a stern test for the Championship leaders. Many claim that West Brom’s Head Coach Carlos Corberán is the best in the Championship and the Black Country club currently sit at the top of the six match form table and are unbeaten at the Hawthorns since the 2nd September. Leicester have been amazing since their relegation from the Premier League and in players such as Conor Coady, Jamie Vardy, Jannik Vestergaard and Harry Winks have top-level operators. This should be a Championship cracker.
The English Premier League sees matchday 14 which spans Saturday 2nd December and Sunday 3rd December. Saturday sees 3pm kick-offs between Brentford and Luton, Arsenal and Wolves, plus Burnley and Sheffield United. The first televised action is live on Sky Sports at 5:30pm as Nottingham Forest play Everton at the City Ground. Steve Cooper’s side have only lost to Brighton in their first six games at home, whereas Everton will be looking to bounce back from their 3-0 defeat to Manchester United last Sunday, which was also live on Sky Sports.
TNT Sports undoubtedly have the biggest Premier League game this weekend as 8pm sees them televising Newcastle United vs Manchester United from St James’ Park. Eddie Howe’s men have won six and lost only to Liverpool across seven home games this season and will be looking forward to playing a United side who have already lost to Tottenham, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and FC Copenhagen already this season. A win for the Magpies will see them jump over Manchester United into the Premier League’s top six.
Sunday sees a further five Premier League fixtures. 2pm sees Bournemouth vs Aston Villa, Liverpool vs Fulham and Chelsea vs Brighton – whilst Sky Sports have chosen the London derby between West Ham and Crystal Palace. West Ham under David Moyes are in the top-half of the table and will be looking forward to playing a Palace side who lost 2-1 to Luton at Kenilworth Road last weekend.
Sky Sports Super Sunday double-header then continues with champions and table-toppers Manchester City taking on Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium. Pep Guardiola will be looking to put an injury-ravaged Spurs to the sword at home, especially with their high defensive line. Ange Postecoglou on the other hand will take positivity from the fact that Tottenham have won three of the past four Premier League meetings between the two sides, including a 3-2 win at the Etihad last year.
There are also twenty FA Cup Second Round ties across Friday 1st December through to Monday 4th December, with five of them live on terrestrial television. Those games are York City vs Wigan (Friday 7:45pm BBC2), Alfreton Town vs Walsall (Saturday 12:30pm BBC1), Eastleigh vs Reading (Sunday 1:30pm ITV1), Wrexham vs Yeovil Town (Sunday 3:45pm ITVX) and AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate (Monday 7:45pm ITV4).
Monday 4th December sees the Second Round FA Cup tie between AFC Wimbledon and Ramsgate from the Cherry Red Records Stadium – kick-off 7:45pm. This match is the only live football on in the UK on Monday and will get a huge TV audience as the game is live on ITV4. Wimbledon have masses of FA Cup history and of course won the 1988 FA Cup Final at Wembley, when the ‘Crazy Gang’ overcame the mighty Liverpool. Monday sees them take on Ramsgate FC who play in the Isthmian League South East Division. This is the first time that Ramsgate have reached the Second Round of the FA Cup in the club’s history, which they did by defeating National League club Woking 2–1 to earn their trip to South London and their first ever match on national TV.
Other televised weekend football across England, Scotland and further afield includes Belgium Women vs Scotland Women (Friday 7:30pm BBC iPlayer), Monza vs Juventus (Friday 7:45pm TNT Sports 3), England Women vs Netherlands Women (Friday 7:45pm ITV4), Real Madrid vs Granada (Saturday 5:30pm Viaplay Sports 2), AC Milan vs Frosinone (Saturday 7:45pm TNT Sports 2), Nantes vs Nice (Saturday 8pm TNT Sports 4), St Johnstone vs Celtic (Sunday 12pm Sky Sports Main Event/Football), Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund (Sunday 4:30pm Sky Sports Football), Sevilla vs Villarreal (5:30pm Viaplay Sports 1) and Barcelona vs Athletico Madrid (Sunday 8pm ITV4).
The Newbury December meeting is well respected in the National Hunt season and the two-day meeting takes place this week across Friday 1st December and Saturday 2nd December. Both days of racing are televised across ITV4 and ITV1 respectively. Friday sees the seasonal debut of Paul Nicholls-trained Hermes Allen in the 1:50pm Coral John Francome Novices Chase and the big names keep coming in the 3pm Coral Long Distance Hurdle where Maries Rock (Nico de Boinville), Paisley Park (Thomas Bellamy) and Dashel Drasher (Rex Dingle) are likely to fight it out.
On to Saturday and a six race card on ITV1 which sees four races at Newbury and two at Newcastle. The Coral Gold Cup Chase (3:20pm) is the highlight of the Newbury meeting, but the real stars of Saturday’s racing will be at Newcastle, both trained by Nicky Henderson. The Grade 1 Fighting Fifth Hurdle (1:55pm) will see Constitution Hill make his seasonal debut, with Love Envoi the biggest rival to National Hunt’s superstar horse. The Rehearsal Chase (3:05pm) is also likely to see Shiskin go off as favourite, as he attempts to put last week’s Ascot non-start behind him in a Grade 3.
Do you need a Unibet promo code?
A Unibet promo code 2024 is no longer required for its popular sportsbook product, plus any valid Unibet promo codes for Casino, Bingo and Poker for 2024 are detailed in the table below.
Unibet Bonus Code UK
Please note: the correct qualifying link and Unibet promo code (if listed) must be used in order to claim the offer detailed for each of the products listed below. 18+, T&Cs apply, to read the terms specific to each offer listed simply click the qualifying link.
|Unibet Product||Unibet New Account Offers||Country||Unibet Promo Code UK||Qualifying Link|
|Unibet Sportsbook||£50 Sports Opening Offer||UK||No Unibet Promo Code Required||Claim Here|
|Unibet Casino||Deposit £10 Get £40||UK||No Unibet Promo Code Required||Claim Here|
|Unibet Poker||Up To £500 Bonus + £20 Extra||UK||No Unibet Promo Code Required||Claim Here|
|Unibet Bingo||Deposit £10 Play with £30||UK||No Unibet Promo Code Required||Claim Here|
New customers do not currently require a Unibet promo code to access any of their offers. The example UK and Northern Ireland screenshot below highlights the promo code field within the registration process which has been removed. Our qualifying links automatically qualify you for the offer of your choice, without the requirement for an additional Unibet promo code – it’s that simple.
- Unibet Sign Up Offer, significant terms: 18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. Min Dep £10. Debit cards only. Opt in for bonus funds. Wagering, sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Valid for 7 days. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. #Ad. For full terms and conditions click here
- Unibet Deposit £10 Get £40: 18+ begambleaware.org. New Customers only. Minimum Deposit £10 and Get £40 in Casino Bonus Funds. Debit card only. Up to 50x wagering, game contributions vary, max. stake applies, new customers must opt in and claim offer within 24 hours and use within 30 days. See full terms. #Ad
- Unibet Poker Up T0 £500 Bonus + £20 Extra: 18+. T&Cs apply. New Customers Only. £20 extra = one cash game ticket of €8 and 4 x UK Tour tournament tickets of €4. £500 Playthrough bonus = €600. Both bonuses are activated upon first deposit from the poker client. Tickets expire after 35 days and the playthrough bonus after 60. £1 GBP = €1.1875. Selected games only. BeGambleaware.org. For further details read our Unibet Poker 500 Bonus page.
- Unibet Bingo Deposit £10 Play with £30: You have to be 18+ to register. New Customers Only. Bonus T&Cs apply.BeGambleaware.org. Once you have registered and opted in to this offer, you will receive a 200% Bonus up to £20 on your first deposit of £10 or more. The maximum bonus amount given is £20. Wagering x2 times for Bingo For further details read our Unibet 10 30 Bingo page.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR UNIBET NEW ACCOUNT OFFER
Claiming your welcome bonus is easy, as at present any of our sports bet qualifying links detailed on this page automatically qualify you for the offer of your choice, without the requirement for an additional Unibet promo code 2024.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Unibet website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Unibet Money Back as a Bonus up to £40 + £10 Casino Bonus offer press the reveal button at the top of the page or alternatively claim here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £50 in total Unibet new customer offer once you place a qualifying first bet.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Unibet website. Click the “Register Now” to the left-hand side of Unibet’s website.
Now start filling out your details under the ‘Register with us’ header. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. No Unibet promo code in 2024 is required as part of the registration process as the qualifying links on this page have automatically applied the £40 +£10 Casino Bonus welcome offer, Tick the ‘Yes I’m in’ button to activate the £40 welcome offer. Then remember to tick the 18+ agree to the Terms & Conditions box and click the ‘Join’ button to become a Unibet customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via a debit card, cash card, PayPal or promotion qualifying e-wallet. Deposit at least £10 (you need to place a qualifying first bet between £1 and £40) and place your first sportsbook bet, with a stake of between £1 and £40, at odds of at least 2/5 (1.4). This bet can be on any sport except Horse Racing. Win, each-way and multiple bets are all welcomed. If you choose to use your first qualifying sportsbook bet on a multiple, each leg of the multiple must have minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4) to qualify.
- Step 5 – If your first bet is a loser then Unibet will give you money back as a bonus up to a qualifying stake of £40. To withdraw your bonus you must bet (wager) your bonus x3. So if you maximised the promotion and received a £40 bonus money you need to bet £120 to complete the bonus conditions. You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus. Sportsbook bets will count towards the turnover total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 7 days will count.
- Step 6 – Your £10 Casino bonus will be credited to your account the next working day after you make your first deposit and is valid for 7 days. The bonus must be wagered 50 times on casino products before any bonus funds or winnings can be withdrawn. This £10 Casino Bonus cannot be wagered on sports bets.
Unibet Promo Code 2024 Updates
The Unibet promo code and other offers detailed on this page are due to run into 2024. If any of the deals change before that time then we’ll list the updated promotions and the Unibet promo code 2024 details on this page.
Unibet Promo Codes Q&A
Question: Do I need a promo code when registering as a new Unibet Sportsbook customer?
- Answer: When opening a new account with Unibet, the registration customer journey has no Promo Code field. So simply choose the Unibet Sports or Gaming product of your choice on this page, use the advertised qualifying link and you will then see that deal highlighted as part of the registration process, prior to becoming a customer.
Question: Can I get a bigger Unibet free bet using another promo code online?
- Answer: Categorically no: Unibet only have the duo of new customer sportsbook offers that are documented on this page. You can try, but you won’t find any bigger offer available online.
Question: Why do Unibet not use promo codes for their new customer offers?
- Answer: Unibet have built their new customer registration journey around a single process for all of their online products. As part of that registration they have decided that no promo code is required across any of their digital products; be that Sportsbook, Casino, Poker or Bingo. Simply use any of our qualifying links, which tag you and take you to the advertised and verified Unibet new customer offer of your choice.
Question: How do I get my Unibet bonus?
- Answer: The money back bonus is triggered when funds are deposited using a promotion-accepted payment method and a first qualifying bet placed. If that qualifying bet is a loser then the stake is refunded, as a free bet bonus, up to the advertised amount. A separate £10 Casino Bonus is also provided, as part of a £50 welcome package. For further details read our Unibet free bet explained article.
Unibet Apps For iPhone and iPad
The promo code for Unibet’s various mobile apps are the same as those listed in the table above. Use the links in the table to register online or download the app using the links below:
2024 Sporting Calendar – Unibet Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Unibet will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
Unibet Promo Code Football – 2023/2024 Season
The 2023/2024 English Premier League is into depths of winter with all the atmosphere, skill and packed stadiums which make England’s top division the best league in the world.
December sees TNT Sports, Sky Sports and Prime Video televising a plethora of live games as the title race and relegation dog fight really starts to take shape. All TV games up till the end of December can be seen below.
Unibet will, as ever, have a multitude of outright and individual match markets available for betting on both pre-match and naturally in-play, while you miss none of the action across the amazing Sky Sports or TNT Sports coverage.
Saturday 25th November
- 12:30pm Manchester City vs Liverpool – Sky Sports
- 5:30pm Brentford vs Arsenal – TNT Sports
Sunday 26th November
- 2pm Spurs vs Aston Villa – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Everton vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Monday 27th November
- 8pm Fulham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
Saturday 2nd December
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Everton – Sky Sports
- 8pm Newcastle vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
Sunday 3rd December
- 2pm West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Manchester City vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Tuesday 5th December
- 7:30pm Wolves vs Burnley – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Luton vs Arsenal – Prime Video
Wednesday 6th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Brentford – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Sheffield United vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Aston Villa vs Manchester City – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Manchester United vs Chelsea – Prime Video
Thursday 7th December
- 7:30pm Everton vs Newcastle – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Spurs vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 9th December
- 12:30pm Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 10th December
- 2pm Luton vs Manchester City – Sky Sports
- 4:30pm Spurs vs Newcastle – Sky Sports
Friday 15th December
- 8pm Nottingham Forest vs Spurs – Sky Sports
Saturday 16th December
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Everton – Sky Sports
Sunday 17th December
- 2pm West Ham vs Wolves – Sky Sports
- 4:30 Liverpool vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Thursday 21st December
- 8pm Crystal Palace vs Brighton – Sky Sports
Friday 22nd December
- 8pm Aston Villa vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports
Saturday 23rd December
- 12:30pm West Ham vs Manchester United – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Liverpool vs Arsenal – Sky Sports
Sunday 24th December
- 1pm Wolves vs Chelsea – Sky Sports
Tuesday 26th December
- 12:30pm Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest – Prime Video
- 3pm Bournemouth vs Fulham – Prime Video
- 3pm Sheffield United vs Luton – Prime Video
- 5:30pm Burnley vs Liverpool – Prime Video
- 8pm Manchester United vs Aston Villa – Prime Video
Wednesday 27th December
- 7:30pm Brentford vs Wolves – Prime Video
- 7:30pm Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Everton vs Manchester City – Prime Video
Thursday 28th December
- 7:30pm Brighton vs Spurs – Prime Video
- 8:15pm Arsenal vs West Ham – Prime Video
Saturday 30th December
- 12:30pm Luton vs Chelsea – TNT Sports
- 5:30pm Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – Sky Sports
Unibet Opening Offer 2024
The latest Unibet promo code for sportsbook is automatically applied when using the qualifying £50 Welcome Offer bet links on this page so no additional code needs to be added during the registration process.
Unibet New Customer Offer: 18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. Min Dep £10. Debit cards only. Opt in for bonus funds. Wagering, sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Valid for 7 days. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. #Ad
A summary of the terms are as follows:
- Money Back Bonus Amount – Between £1 and £40
- Qualifying Deposit – £10 (beware that any first qualifying bet up to £40 is covered with this Money Back offer)
- Qualifying Deposit Method – can be via either a debit card, cash card, PayPal, or promotion qualifying e-wallet.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet (except Racing) with odds of at least 2/5 (1.4). In the case of multiples each leg also has to have minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4).
- Money Back Activation Requirements – If your first bet is a loser, Unibet will give your stake back up to a maximum of £40. This is paid as a bonus.
- Money Back Terms & Conditions – Available to new customers resident in the United Kingdom only (includes Northern Ireland). To withdraw your bonus you must bet (wager) your bonus x3. So if you maximised the promotion and received a £40 bonus money you need to bet £120 to complete the bonus conditions. You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus. Sportsbook bets will count towards the turnover total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 7 days will count.
- To qualify for this offer the Unibet promo code section should be left blank during registration provided a qualifying link such as this has been used to access the Unibet website
- 18+, Full T&Cs apply, click here for details.
Uinbet Casino Promo Code - Further Details
The latest Unibet Casino Deposit £10 Get £40 Welcome Bonus is automatically applied when using any of our qualifying links on this page, and does not require any promo code within the registration process. New players to Unibet Casino, after they have registered using one of the promotion qualifying links such as this, and deposited £10 via a qualifying deposit method, are credited automatically with a £40 Casino Bonus.
- Unibet Casino Deposit £10 Get £40: New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in.
No promo code is required as part of the Unibet Casino registration process, simply fill out your details and save your Username details. Now tick the ‘Yes, I’m In’ box to agree to the promotion terms and conditions and then press then press the ‘Join’ button to activate the Unibet Casino Deposit £10 Get £40 Welcome Casino Bonus.
Once registered as new Unibet Casino customer, you must make a minimum £10 deposit. First deposits have to be via a debit card, cash card or Paypal to activate the £40 Welcome Bonus promotion. Deposits via e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill or Paysafe card will not qualify for this promotion.
A summary of the terms are as follows:
- New Unibet internet and mobile customers only can avail of this offer.
- UK residents (including Northern Ireland) are eligible for this offer only. A qualifying first £10 deposit, unlocks a £40 Welcome Bonus.
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 – customers who deposit via Neteller, Skrill or Paysafe card are excluded.
- A £40 Casino Bonus will be instantly credited to opted-in customers when their first deposit of £10 or more has been made. The real money deposit will be used up to the offer amount, before the bonus money.
- The Unibet Casino Welcome Bonus, like all new customer casino deposit bonuses has a turnover requirement which has to be met, before bonus funds can be withdrawn. • You will need to wager the amount of your bonus 50 times prior to making a withdrawal. You have 30 days from the promotion opt-in to meet the wager requirements. Any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited at this stage.
- Bets placed on a number of Unibet Casino slots titles will not contribute to the wagering requirement – check promotion T&Cs.
- To qualify for this Unibet Casino new customer offer use a qualifying link such as this.
- 18+, Full T&Cs apply, click here for details.
Unibet Poker promo code - further details
The latest Unibet promo code for poker is automatically applied when using the qualifying £20 free + £500 play through bonus links on this page so no additional code needs to be added during the registration process.
- Unibet Poker Up T0 £500 Bonus + £20 Extra: New customers only. 18+. £20 extra = one cash game ticket of €8 and 4 x UK Tour tournament tickets of €4. £500 Playthrough bonus = €600. Both bonuses are activated upon first deposit from the poker client. Tickets expire after 35 days and the playthrough bonus after 60. £1 GBP = €1.1875. Selected games only. BeGambleaware.org
New customers to Unibet Poker receive a fantastic deal from one of the leading poker sites globally. On first deposit within the poker client, new customers receive £20 of free poker tickets. That first deposit also activates a £500 play-through bonus, which is released in increments as you play more poker.
PLEASE NOTE – In order to receive this Unibet Poker bonus package, you have to make your first deposit within the client. You CANNOT after registration deposit within the standard Unibet cashier. To receive your bonus you have 2 options:
- Option 1 – Download the Unibet Poker Client.
- Option 2 – Open the browser version, but use the deposit function within the client.
A summary of the terms are as follows:
• New Unibet internet and mobile customers only can avail of this offer.
• UK customers are eligible for this offer only.
• Once registered new customers receive £20 extra to play with as an initial bonus, plus a £500 play through bonus. This welcome package is activated after registration when you make your first deposit within the poker client (see details above). Your bonus is credited immediately.
• The play-through bonus and welcome offer poker tickets are advertised in Sterling but the Unibet Poker client operates in Euros. A conversion of £1= €1.1875 is employed by Unibet; this is a set value which will not be affected by fluctuations in currency exchange rates for the duration of this promotion.
• The £20 completely free welcome offer is equivalent to €23.75 which has been rounded up to €24 and distributed in five welcome tickets. The £500 play-through bonus is equivalent to €600. Play through bonuses are released in increments and automatically credited to your real money balance once cleared.
• 18+, Full T&Cs apply, click here for details.
UNIBET BINGO PROMO CODE - FURTHER DETAILS
The latest Unibet promo code for bingo is automatically applied when using the qualifying Deposit £10, Play with £30 Bonus links on this page so no additional code needs to be added during the registration process. New players who register and deposit £10 or more receive a 200% Bonus, up to a maximum of £20.
- Unibet Bingo Deposit £10 Play with £30: New customers only. 18+ to register. Once you have registered and opted in to this offer, you will receive a 200% Bonus up to £20 on your first deposit of £10 or more. The maximum bonus amount given is £20. Wagering x2 times for Bingo. Further T&C’s apply. www.begambleaware.org
A summary of the terms are as follows:
• New Unibet internet and mobile customers only can avail of this offer.
• UK customers are eligible for this offer only.
• Once registered, new customers who deposit £10 or more will receive a 200% Bonus up to £20. After accepting the bonus offer you will have 7 days to make your deposit and play through your bonus, after this time the offer expires and all bonus money will be lost.
•All deposit methods are welcomed with this Unibet Bingo Welcome Bonus.
•The Unibet Bingo Welcome Bonus, has a turnover requirement which has to be met, before bonus funds can be withdrawn. To make winnings from their Bingo Bonus withdrawable, players must play through the amount of their bonus 2 times on bingo tickets. The wagering requirement has to be met within 7 days of the qualifying deposit, as after this time the offer expires and all bonus money will be lost.
•To qualify for this Unibet new customer offer use a qualifying link such as this.
•18+, Full T&Cs apply, click here for details.
Unibet Offers 2024 - How to Maximise & Guarantee
Unibet are a serious global player when it comes to online sports betting and gaming. Yes, they aren’t an established brand in the United Kingdom, yet, but one only needs to look at the overall success story to understand that Unibet will continue to push over here and establish themselves. By offering new customer welcome promotions across Sportsbook, Casino, Poker and Bingo, there is a depth of value-offer that dwarfs many other brands. It’s also imperative to note that all of these promotions, if signed-up to via the qualifying links on this page, do not require any form of promo code. That ease, when it comes to registering and receiving your bonus also comes across in Unibet’s consistency of promotion and the way new customers access them. Quite simply you will not find a better offer elsewhere online, as Unibet offer the same consistent offers which are all listed and regularly checked on this page.
Unibet currently do not require a promo code to access any of their current new customer offers. The promo code field within the registration process has been removed if signing up to any of the Sportsbook, Casino, Poker or Bingo new customer promotions. Any of our qualifying links automatically qualify you for the offer of your choice, without the requirement for a promo code. Nice and simple – consistency for all. So when registering make sure that you select that you want to receive the advertised promotion, tick the terms and conditions note and ignore the promo code entry completely.
Short Facts - Unibet
• Company Name: Unibet Group plc.
• Registered Offices: c/o Camilleri Preziosi, Level 2, Valletta Buildings, South Street, Valletta VLT 1103, Malta.
• Founded: 1997
• Employees: 1,350
• Company Registration: Registered in Malta company number C-39017.
• License: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 45322; Gibraltar: Government of Gibraltar Licence Numbers RGL 091 & RGL 092
Unibet Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Unibet support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 329 393 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- International: 0044 207 257 8701
- Corporate website: Kindred plc
- Twitter: @unibet
Unibet Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Unibet have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal and offer advice on staying in control of your gambling.
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. Included in this are ‘Loss Limit’ and ‘Product Block’ options to help you stay on top of your activity when using Unibet.
‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly. ‘Time Out’ options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Unibet for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 07:51GMT 01.12.23.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of using both online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offer better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.