Spreadex £35 In Free Bets*
Used 1072 times.
Spreadex Welcome Offer 2023
Spreadex Sportsbook offer new fixed odds betting customers a Bet £25 and Get £35 in Free Bets welcome offer. This sign up promotion is also available to new customers resident in the Republic of Ireland as a Bet €25, Get €35 in Free Bets proposition.
You don’t currently require a Spreadex promo code to access this fixed odds Sportsbook offer. All you need to do is press ‘Reveal’ at the top of the page to claim your sign up offer today.
|Spreadex||Spreadex Free Bet Details|
|Free Bet Value||£35 or €35|
|Minimum Odds||1/2 (1.5)|
|Promo Code||Automatically Applied|
|Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
|Terms||18+, T&Cs apply|
*Spreadex Bet £25, Get £35 in Free Bets: Place a £25 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2 or greater. Get 5 x £5 free fixed odds bets + 2 x £5 free Player Round Score spread bets. Promotions available to 18+ aged individuals who are registered customers of Spreadex. Free bet stakes not included in any winnings. 18+ begambleaware.org. T&Cs apply. #Ad
Spreadex Fixed Odds Welcome Offer
Spreadex are well known for Spread Betting and Financial Trading, but for over 20 years they have also been a Bookmaker, offering Fixed Odds betting across all forms of professional sport globally.
The current Bet £25, Get £35 in Free Bets Sportsbook promotion is proving to be hugely popular. The reward as a new customer, 18+, is £35 of free bets, with your first £5 free bet becoming available when your qualifying bet is settled, and then additional £5 free bet tokens over the next 4 consecutive days – totalling £25.You also receive 2 free £5 Total Goals spread bets.
Spreadex Sign Up Offer - Step By Step Introduction
Follow the 5 stages below to access Spreadex’s current Bet £25, Get £35 of Free Bets new customer offer for those 18+:
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Spreadex website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Spreadex £35 of free bets welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £35 of free bets welcome offer, which is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Spreadex website, click the “Join Now” link at the bottom of Spreadex’s website.
Now start filling out your details under the ‘Create Your Account’ header. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Tick the Terms & Conditions box, then click the ‘Join Spreadex’ button to become a Spreadex Sportsbook customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. Ensure your first deposit is by debit card or cash card if you want immediate funds with which to bet. You can also use a bank transfer. All other forms of deposit do not qualify for this promotion. First deposit can be as little as £10, but to maximise this promotion, you will need £25 for your first qualifying bet. Now place your first sportsbook bet, with a stake of between £5 and £25, at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5).or greater.
- Step 5 – Once the qualifying bet has been settled, a first free £5 fixed odds bet will be credited upon settlement of the qualifying bet. If you have placed the promotion maximising £25 qualifying bet you will then receive 4 x £5 free fixed odds bets in your account on consecutive days. In addition you also receive 2 free £5 Total Goals spread bets, making a package total of £35 of free bets.
For those who place a smaller qualifying bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater the following free bet amounts are available as below:
- Qualifying bet £5 to £9 = 1 x £5 free fixed odds bet.
- Qualifying bet £10 to £14 = 2 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
- Qualifying bet £15 to £19 = 3 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
- Qualifying bet £20 to £24 = 4 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
Each fixed odds free bet token is valid for 28 days and has no minimum odds requirements.
Spreadex New Customer Offer
Spreadex offer an innovative sportsbook joining offer where new customers can access up to £35 of free bets. Register and once you have a funded account place a first qualifying bet, which to maximise this offer has to have a stake of £25 or €25. That unlocks the £35 of free bets, a proportion of which can be used on fixed odds sports betting and a smaller amount of spread betting. Each free bet token is valid for 28 days.
Full welcome promotion details are available below:
- Spreadex Welcome Offer Amount – £/€35
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a cash card, debit card or bank transfer. Customers who deposit via pre-paid cards, credit cards (in the UK), or e-wallets are excluded from this promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered on your first bet which has to be a £/€25 bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater, placed on any sports market. The qualifying bet cannot be used with Cash Out.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – Once the qualifying bet has been settled, Spreadex then provide a free £5 fixed odds bet. In addition, 4 x £5 free fixed odds bets will then be added to your account on consecutive days. In addition you also receive 2 free £5 Total Goals spread bets. Fixed odds free bets tokens provided have no minimum odds requirements.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions- Your fixed odds free bets must be used as one single transaction. Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bets are valid for 28 days.
Spreadex New Customer Q&As
Question: How do I claim £35 of free bets at Spreadex?
- Answer: To claim your £35 of free bets at Spreadex, you must deposit and place an initial qualifying £25 bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater, placed on any sports market. The qualifying bet cannot be used with Cash Out.
Question: How long does the Spreadex free bet take to credited?
- Answer: Once the qualifying bet has been settled, Spreadex then provide a free £5 fixed odds bet. In addition, 4 x £5 free fixed odds bets will then be added to your account on consecutive days. In addition you also receive 2 free £5 Total Goals spread bets. Fixed odds free bets tokens provided have no minimum odds requirements.
Question: Can you cash out free bets at Spreadex?
- Answer: Yes you can. Each free bet token is valid for 28 days. Free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. There are no minimum odds requirements with the free bet tokens.
Spreadex Key Betting Features
Spreadex Live Streaming
Spreadex Live Streaming is new and improved, offering customers a diverse range of sports events to view with thousands of matches, tournaments and races broadcast weekly. Spreadex Live Streaming now offer hundreds of events each and every week. To stream the games or races, you will be needing a positive account balance, or you should have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. Through Spreadex Live Streaming you can watch a multitude of events via your PC, iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Football is covered in depth with action European leagues and global competitions. You can watch the Dutch Eredivisie, Danish Superliga, Polish Ekstraklasa, Australian A League and the US Major League Soccer. Tennis sees action pretty much every day across both ATP and WTA Tours. Test Match Cricket, T20 Cricket, Rugby Union and Snooker is all available to view. Spreadex also show live greyhound action from around the United Kingdom, plus live streaming also brings Horse Racing action. Every United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland race is available, with selected action from the United States and Dubai.
Live Horse Racing Streaming – Spreadex Live Streaming
You can always watch UK and Irish Horse Racing via Spreadex Live Streaming. Coverage from At The Races and Racing UK is streamed via Spreadex for punters who have funded, active accounts.
Racing UK cover the following tracks – Aintree, Ascot, Ayr, Bangor, Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Catterick, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Exeter, Goodwood, Hamilton, Haydock, Huntingdon, Kelso, Kempton, Ludlow, Market Rasen, Musselburgh, Newbury, Newmarket, Nottingham, Perth, Pontefract, Redcar, Salisbury, Sandown, Thirsk, Warwick, Wetherby, Wincanton and York.
At The Races cover the following tracks – Bath, Brighton, Chelmsford, Chepstow, Doncaster, Fakenham, FFos Las, Fontwell, Hexham, Leicester, Lingfield, Newcastle, Newton Abbot, Plumpton, Ripon, Sedgefield, Southwell, Stratford, Taunton, Towcester, Uttoxeter, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yarmouth.
At The Races have exclusivity when it comes to Republic of Ireland Racing – 26 courses are covered – Ballinrobe, Bellewstown, Clonmel, Cork, Curragh, Down Royal, Downpatrick, Dundalk, Fairyhouse, Galway, Gowran, Kilbeggan, Killarney, Laytown, Leopardstown, Limerick, Listowel, Naas, Navan, Punchestown, Roscommon, Sligo, Thurles, Tipperary, Tralee, Tramore and Wexford.
A key strength of Spreadex is its wide range of in-play betting markets, especially for football, golf and tennis – although other sports including cricket, rugby, ice hockey, darts, snooker, volleyball and even table tennis are covered. The sheer variety available is something that grabs your attention compared to other United Kingdom-facing online bookmakers.
Cash Out and Partial Cash Out
Spreadex have Cash Out well and truly covered off. Lock-in profit, lay-off your stake, or minimise a loss, it’s all very possible with Spreadex Cash Out. Some other bookmakers still do not facilitate partial cash out and that’s well worth bearing in mind as Spreadex do. With visual sliders it’s easy to use and decide how much of your stake you want to cash out and how much you want to let ride until the end of the event.
Bet on Credit
Spreadex is one of the few betting companies to offer credit facilities – meaning sports betters can place wagers on global sports events without having to first deposit funds. This is a completely free service – there is no extra charge for using a credit limit.
Spreadex is undoubtedly a unique sports betting entity. Established in 1999, Spreadex is the only firm to offer the option of two types of sports betting – fixed odds and spread betting. Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, Spreadex cover all of the sports betting that you would expect and offer some eye-catching odds, which makes them a useful addition to any sportsbook portfolio.
Established by Jonathan Hufford in 1999 in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, Hufford was a City trader who saw the opportunity to trade in sports. They soon became a driver in spread betting – a sector of the financial and betting industry (it straddles both) – which exploded in the early noughties. Their rivalry with Sporting Index was established around this time and still continues to this day. The main difference in proposition between the two companies today being the fact that only Spreadex offer both spread betting and traditional fixed odds betting.
Spreadex in reality were quite late to the party when it came to establishing a sports betting online presence, but this was established in 2006. At first, as you would expect, this catered for spread betting only – prior to this all trading had been over the telephone – but Spreadex took the leap into being a genuine sports bookmaker with a fixed odds sportsbook in 2010. This facility deliberately included both fractional and decimal odds – the latter clearly suiting their spread betting hub of active customers.
To drive the fixed odds sportsbook harder and increase usage, 2011 saw Spreadex purchase the client database of the defunct Extrabet sportsbook. Extrabet had been a brand of the financial trading focussed IG Group, who like Spreadex attempted to diversify into sports betting. Extrabet focussed on in-play betting, but failed to catch on, so Spreadex purchased the client database to market Spreadex Sportsbook to.
From that point onwards, the success of Spreadex Sportsbook has been pretty much organically driven. Spreadex did purchase the sports spread business of rival Cantor Index in March 2013. But the growth of the fixed odds side of the business has been two-fold. Firstly spread bettors who migrate over to fixed odds betting and secondly sports punters who are starting to realise that Spreadex offer a great sport betting product, and superb odds.
Growth has been excellent and although still a relatively unknown brand amongst the giants of bet365, Betfair and William Hill, Spreadex has over 60,000 account holders.
In 2020, the company was named the “Spread Betting Firm of the Year” for the third time at the London Wealth Management Awards, plus the Best Sports Spread Betting Operator at the 2020 EGR Operator Awards.
2021 saw CEO and founder Jonathan Hufford leave the day-to-day running of the business he founded in 1999. He also left the business in great shape, as Spreadex reported record revenues of £69.2 million for fiscal 2021 – up 41% over 2020 – and record net profits of £28.5 million. 2021 also saw strong growth in bet volumes and active online clients.
Plans for growth though continues with Spreadex looking to build their active customer numbers across their fixed odds sportsbook in particular. With this in mind, Spreadex have signed high-profile advertising deals. Spreadex are now main shirt sponsors for Burnley in the Premier League and have also signed a principle partnership deal with Fulham Football Club.
Put simply, Spreadex is the only company in the world to offer customers access to financial trading as well as sportsbook betting and sports spread betting.
Short Facts - Spreadex
- Company Name: Spreadex Ltd.
- Registered Offices: Churchill House, 26-30 Upper Marlborough Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3UU.
- Founded: 1999.
- CEO: Dave MacKenzie
- Employees: 200.
- Company Registration: Registered in United Kingdom company number 03720378.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 8835; Alderney: NetEnt Alderney Limited, License #084.
Spreadex Customer Support
Spreadex customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is not available with Spreadex.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Kingdom Phone: 01727 895 000
- International: + +44 1727 895 000
Available Monday – Sunday – 8am – 5.30pm.