BOYLESPORTS £25 IN FREE BETS BUNDLE*
Used 3201 times.
Boylesports £25 Free Bet Explained
Boylesports have recently revamped their Sportsbook sign-up offer with up to £25 of free bets available for new United Kingdom customers. This Boylesports £25 free bet explained article explains how it works.
Once a Republic of Ireland only facing bookmaker, Boylesports are now very much open for business in the United Kingdom, with their up to £25 of free bets welcome deal proving massively popular so far, in-tandem with huge on-going profit boosting promotions such as additional each-way places. We explain the Boylesports free bet fully here, to ensure that you understand the promotion and follow the correct steps to make certain that you receive your free bets package.
- *Boylesports up to £25 in Free Bets Bundle: New UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Min Deposit £10. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 £5 max qualifying bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bet expires after 7 days. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 18+. T&Cs apply.
2023 BOYLESPORTS FREE BET OFFER
The Boylesports free bet explained on this page is for new customers only aged 18 or over. Boylesports offer new UK customers up to £25 of free bets within the first 30 days of opening an account. T&Cs apply to the offer which you can check using the ‘Reveal’ button.
This £25 promotion is proving to be hugely popular and can be claimed without any requirement for a promo code – we’ll explain all the details you require further down the page. Place a qualifying £10 first bet to unlock the first £5 free bet, with up to £25 available in total.
Advantages of the Boylesports Free Bet Explained
- Boylesports offer a unique 5 x £5 of free bets over the first 30 days of being a new customer.
- £10 first bet stake is very competitive in today’s free bet marketplace.
- Simple single page registration process.
- Deposits can be made by debit card or cash card.
- Free bets can be spent on any bet type.
£25 BOYLESPORTS FREE BET EXPLAINED - SPORTSBOOK
If you need the Boylesports free bet explained before you register then read on. The Boylesports up to £25 free bets bundle is available in the United Kingdom only. Boylesports offer up to £25 in free bets for new customers across the first 30 days of membership, which is available to new 18+ customers only, who need to initially open an account, and make a qualifying deposit. The first £5 free bet is unlocked via a first qualifying £10 bet, with a further 4 free bets available across the first 30 days of being a new customer. It’s well worthy to note that any first deposits via Paypal. Skrill or Neteller will not activate the free bets offered in this promotion.
Boylesports up to £25 in Free Bets Bundle: 18+, T&Cs apply. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply.
The specifics with Boylesports to activate the free bet promotion are as follows:
To access the Boylesports new customer offer, click any of the sign-posted qualifying links on this page or alternatively click here – our Boylesports links qualify you for and entitle you to their up to £25 in free bets welcome offer. Register, make your first deposit via a cash card / debit card and then place your first bet which to qualify for the this promotion must be a £10 win only at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5) on a Sportsbook market. Boylesports will then give you an initial free £5 bet.
After the initial £5 free bet you will receive a matched free bet equal to a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets up to £5. To maximise, you must place an average of £30 in 3 bets to qualify for the full £5 free bet. This process can be re-used 4 times within 30 days of becoming a Boylesports customer with 4 x £5 free bets available.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your up to £25 of free bets with Boylesports.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Boylesports website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Boylesports free bets welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the up to £25 in free bets welcome offer.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Boylesports website. Click the “Join Now” button in the middle of Boylesports’ website.
Now start filling out your details. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. No Boylesports promo code is required as part of the registration process, simply fill out your details, ensuring to click the ‘Agree and Open Account’ button to become a new Boylesports customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via either a debit card or cash card. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Paypal, Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for this up to £25 of free bets offer. Deposit at least £10 and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stake of £10 to win at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5). Qualifying bet must be on the Sportsbook, and multiple bets are fine as long as they have combined odds of 1/2 or greater. Boylesports will credit your account with an initial £5 free bet within 1 hour of settlement of your first qualifying bet.
- Step 5 – You will now receive a matched free bet equal to a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets up to £5. So to maximise, you must place an average of £30 in 3 bets to qualify for the full £5 free bet. This process can be re-used 4 times within 30 days of becoming a Boylesports customer. An additional 4 x £5 free bets are available. Free bets will expire within 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
ACTIVATING YOUR BOYLESPORTS £25 FREE BET
Once you have registered using one of our Boylesports £25 Free Bets yellow links, Boylesports direct you automatically to their deposit page. It’s now time to make your first deposit and that in itself has a pitfall that needs to be avoided to ensure you receive your free bet. Boylesports only allow deposits to be made by cash cards or debit cards. So as to minimise fraudulent practice, Boylesports within their free bet terms and conditions state that “Customers depositing with Skrill/Moneybookers, Neteller, PayPal or prepaid cards will not qualify for this offer.” So when making your first deposit, which needs to be at least £10 to be able to satisfy the minimum stake requirement of your first qualifying bet, ensure that your deposit is via either a cash card or debit card.
Now that you have registered and made a successful deposit it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate the free bet package. First requirement here is that you have a maximum of 30 days from the point of registering to place your initial qualifying bet. Bets placed after this time will not activate the promotion.
Boylesports specify that the first qualifying bet has to be £10 win only. Your first bet must be a real money bet i.e. from the customer-funded balance. Your selection must be at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Qualifying bet must be on the Sportsbook, and multiple bets are fine as long as they have combined odds of 1/2 or greater.
Follow the details above and once your first qualifying bet has been settled, Boylesports within an hour will credit your player balance with a £ free bet token.
From this point onwards each free bet is awarded based upon a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets up to £5. This sounds complicated, but effectively if your next 3 qualifying bets each have a £10 stake – so 3 bets totalling £30 – you will receive another £5 free bet token. Any combined stake across your next 3 bets less than £30 will receive a bet token equal to 50%. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake.
This process can be re-used 4 times within 30 days of becoming a Boylesports customer, so if maximised you receive an additional 4 x £5 free bets over and above the initial £5 free bet, generated from the £10 qualifying bet.
Key Points – Do’s and Don’ts
- Use one our dedicated Boylesports £25 free bet qualifying links – claim here
- United Kingdom, 18+ residents only.
- When registering remember to click the ‘Agree and Open Account’ button to become a new Boylesports customer.
- Your first deposit must be a minimum of £10.
- To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a cash card or debit card.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for an initial £5 free bet token. It has to be a Sportsbook win only bet with a minimum stake of £ 10.
- Minimum single odds of your very first bet has to be 1/2 (1.5) or greater across any Sportsbook market. An initial multiple bet is fine as long as they have combined odds of 1/2 or greater. Boylesports will credit your account with an initial £5 free bet within 1 hour of settlement of your first qualifying bet.
- You will now receive a matched free bet equal to a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets up to £5. This process can be re-used 4 times within 30 days of becoming a Boylesports customer. An additional 4 x £5 free bets are available.
- This promotion is for customers who have never held an active Boylesports account. You must be 18 or older. T&Cs apply.
- Residents from outside the United Kingdom, are not eligible for this promotion. That includes Northern Ireland.
- Once registered do not deposit funds via Paypal, Skrill or Neteller as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £10 will not activate the free bet promotion. Remember the bet must be win-only.
- First bets on a selection with single odds below 1/2 (1.5) are not eligible for this promotion.
- The qualifying bet must be made within 30 days of account registration to qualify. First sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this promotion.
- Void bets do not count towards this promotion.
- This free bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other Boylesports free bet offer or promotions.
HOW TO USE YOUR BOYLESPORTS £25 FREE BETS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
So with the Boylesports free bet explained fully, you’re a new customer who has deposited using the valid payment methods and have placed your £10 win-only qualifying bet with Boylesports on a sportsbook market. You will now receive the advertised initial £5 free bet token with which you can place with Boylesports as a reward for becoming a new customer. It’s also worth remembering that after your initial £5 free bet reward, you can generate up to £5 in free bets for every batch of 3 bets you place on-going. With Boylesports taking a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets and providing a maximum £5 free bet. This process can be re-used 4 times within 30 days of becoming a Boylesports customer. After 7 days have lapsed each individual free bet expires, so make sure you use them and diarise when they need to be used by. It’s also well worth highlighting that Cashed Out bets will not qualify towards your average stake.
To clarify to obtain the maximum £5 free bet across each batch of 3 bets, you must place an average of £30 in 3 bets to qualify for the full £5 free bet.
Okay so how can you use each £5 free bet (or less) which can add-up to £25 of free bets that Boylesports can reward you with? First point to recognise is that the free bet tokens need to be used in full. You cannot split a £5 free bet token into smaller amounts. So if you maximise this free bet package, Boylesports provide 5 free bets at £5 per bet. They can be redeemed on win only and each-way bets and can also be used on multiples.
That is a very flexible scenario when it comes to the type of bets that are supported by Boylesports free bet tokens. Naturally the strategy you use to attempt to maximise the income from the 5x free bets is up to yourself, but it’s well worth pointing out that all returns that you do generate from the free bets are fully withdrawable. It’s also worth pointing out that free bets do not qualify for other special offers such as Cash Back Specials and Extra Places.
It’s also imperative to realise that free bet stakes and are not included in any returns that generate from them. That is industry standard, as is the fact that free bet tokens are non-refundable. So in this circumstance with this Boylesports up to £25 of free bets package offer, the £25 of free bets is non-withdrawable.
The free bet tokens cannot be used over the same selections. Free bets cannot be transferred.
BOYLESPORTS FREE BET DETAILS
- Free Bet Amount – Up to £25.
- Qualifying Deposit – £10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a cash card or debit card. Customers who deposit via Paypal, Skrill or Neteller are excluded from the up to £25 promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet. Stake £10 win-only on any Sportsbook market at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5). Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – After your qualifying bet has been placed and settled, you’ll receive an initial £5 free bet, within 1 hour of settlement of your first qualifying bet. From this point onwards each free bet is awarded based upon a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets up to £5. Any combined stake across your next 3 bets less than £30 will receive a bet token equal to 50%. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. This process can be re-used 4 times within 30 days of becoming a Boylesports customer, so if maximised you receive an additional 4 x £5 free bets over and above the initial £5 free bet, generated from the £10 qualifying bet.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions- Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bets are valid for 7 days. The free bet tokens cannot be used over the same selections.
- New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply.
2024 Sporting Calendar – Boylesports Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Boylesports will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
Short Facts - Boylesports
- Company Name: Boylesports Limited.
- Company Address: Finnabair Industrial Park, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland.
- Founded: 1982.
- CEO: Conor Gray
- Employees: 1,700.
- Company Registration: 194670
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39469; Gibraltar: Licence No: RGL 083 & RGL 084.
Boylesports Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Boylesports customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Twitter: @boylecare
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 220 066
- Republic of Ireland Freephone: 1800 220 066
- International: +353 42 939 3168
Boylesports Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Boylesports have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal.
Their mission statement reads, “BoyleSports want you to enjoy your gaming experience with us across all our channels. We promote the healthy use of our products and encourage our customers to bet with care. Gambling is a form of entertainment and should be enjoyed in the same manner as any other leisure activity. That means the funds you use should come from the same budget as any other kind of recreational spend, like a meal in a restaurant or night on the town.”
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. ‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly and ‘Loss Limits’ let you put a ceiling on any potential losses.
Time Out options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Boylesports for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 08:00GMT 01.12.23.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of both using online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offers better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.