BOYLESPORTS SIGN UP OFFER: BET £10 GET £10 IN FREE BETS & £10 Casino Bonus*
Used 2930 times.
Boylesports £10 Free Bet Explained
Boylesports have recently updated their Sportsbook sign-up offer with a simple Bet £10 Get £10 in Free Bets & £10 Casino Bonus available when you sign-up via your Mobile or Tablet device, available for new United Kingdom customers, 18+. This Boylesports £10 free bet explained article explains how it works.
Boylesports have a rapidly growing customer base this side of the Irish Sea, and that makes sense for a number of reasons. They give away masses of additional each-way places for golf punters every week and their ‘free bet if second to the SP favourite racing promotion’ has also proved a huge buy-in for UK horse racing punters.
And even better, Boylesports have just simplified their UK Sportsbook new customer offer, where a £10 bet unlocks a £10 free bet. We explain the Boylesports free bet fully here, to ensure that you understand the promotion and follow the correct steps to make certain that you receive your free bets.
- *Boylesports Bet £10 Get £10 in Free Bets: New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. £20 in FREE Bets (FB) as £10 in sports bets & a £10 casino bonus (CB). Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. FB applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. FB 7-day expiry. 1 FB offer per customer, household & IP address only. Account & Payment restrictions. 14 days to accept £10 CB, then active for 3 days. CB 5x wagering & max redeemable £100. Game restrictions apply. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. 30 days to qualify. 18+. T&Cs apply #Ad
BOYLESPORTS 10 FREE BET OFFER
Boylesports offer new UK customers, 18+, a simple Bet £10, Get £10 in Free Bets sign-up proposition. This Boylesports 10 free promotion is proving to be hugely popular and can be claimed without any requirement for a promo code – we’ll explain all the details you require further down the page. In short, place a qualifying £10 first bet to unlock a £10 free bet, which you then have 7 days to use.
The Boylesports free bet explained on this page is for new customers only aged 18 or over in the United Kingdom (excludes Northern Ireland). T&Cs apply to the offer which you can check using the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of this page.
Advantages of the Boylesports Free Bet Explained
- A £10 qualifying first bet unlocks a £10 free bet token.
- £10 first bet stake is very competitive in today’s free bet marketplace.
- Simple single page registration process.
- No promo code required when opening your account.
- Deposits can be made by debit card or cash card only.
- Free bets can be spent on any bet type.
£10 BOYLESPORTS FREE BET EXPLAINED - SPORTSBOOK
If you need the Boylesports free bet explained before you register then read on. The Boylesports Bet £10, Get £10 in Free Bets offer is available in the United Kingdom only. It excludes those in Northern Ireland – who have their own specific offer here.
It’s a straightforward online free bet structure promotion which is available to new 18+ customers only who need to initially open an account via a mobile phone or tablet. The free bet is then triggered when funds are deposited using a promotion accepted method and a first qualifying bet placed, which then unlocks the advertised free bet. It’s well worthy to note that any first deposits via an e-wallet, including Paypal or via pre-paid cards, will not activate the free bets offered in this promotion.
- Boylesports Bet £10 Get £10 in Free Bets: New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. £20 in FREE Bets (FB) as £10 in sports bets & a £10 casino bonus (CB). Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. FB applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. FB 7-day expiry. 1 FB offer per customer, household & IP address only. Account & Payment restrictions. 14 days to accept £10 CB, then active for 3 days. CB 5x wagering & max redeemable £100. Game restrictions apply. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. 30 days to qualify. 18+. T&Cs apply #Ad
The specifics with Boylesports to activate the free bet promotion are as follows:
To access the Boylesports new customer offer, click any of the sign-posted qualifying links on this page or alternatively click here – our Boylesports links qualify you for and entitle you to their £10 free bet welcome offer.
Register, make your first deposit via a cash card / debit card and then place your first bet which to qualify for this promotion must have stakes of £10 minimum at odds of at least Evens (2.0) on a Sportsbook market. Once your qualifying bet has settled, Boylesports will then give you a free £10 bet, which comes in the form of 1x £10 free bet token.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your £10 – United Kingdom only – free bet with Boylesports.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Boylesports website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Boylesports free bets welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £10 free bet welcome offer.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Boylesports website. Click the “Join Now” button in the middle of Boylesports’ website.
- Now start filling out your details. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. No Boylesports promo code is required as part of the registration process, simply fill out your details, ensuring to click the ‘Agree and Open Account’ button to become a new Boylesports customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via either a debit card or cash card. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or pre-paid cards will not qualify for this Bet £10 Get £10 in Free Bets offer. Deposit at least £10 and place your first Sportsbook qualifying bet with minimum stake of £10 win only or £5 each-way (£10 in-total) at odds of at least Evens (2.0). Qualifying bet must be on the Sportsbook, and multiple bets are fine as long as they have combined odds of Evens or greater. Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play. Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out will be excluded from the promotion.
- Step 5 – Boylesports will credit your account with a £10 free bet within 1 hour of settlement of your first qualifying bet. Free bets will expire within 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
ACTIVATING YOUR BOYLESPORTS £10 FREE BET
Once you have registered using one of our Boylesports £10 Free Bets yellow links, Boylesports direct you automatically to their deposit page. It’s now time to make your first deposit and that in itself has a pitfall that needs to be avoided to ensure you receive your free bet. Boylesports only allow deposits to be made by cash cards or debit cards. So as to minimise fraudulent practice, Boylesports within their free bet terms and conditions state that “Customers depositing with Skrill/Moneybookers, Neteller, PayPal or prepaid cards will not qualify for this offer.” So when making your first deposit, which needs to be at least £10 to be able to satisfy the minimum stake requirement of your first qualifying bet, ensure that your deposit is via either a cash card or debit card.
Now that you have registered and made a successful deposit, it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate the free bet package. First requirement here is that you have a maximum of 30 days from the point of registering to place your initial qualifying bet. Bets placed after this time will not activate the promotion.
Boylesports specify that the first qualifying bet has to be a £10 minimum stake. Now that can be £10 win only or £5 each-way (£10 in total) or can be on a multiple. Your first bet must be a real money bet i.e. from the customer-funded balance. Your selection must be at minimum odds of Evens (2.0) or greater. Qualifying bet must be on the Sportsbook, and multiple bets are fine as long as they have combined odds of Evens or greater.
Follow the details above and once your first qualifying bet has been settled, Boylesports within an hour will credit your player balance with a £10 free bet token.
Key Points – Do’s and Don’ts: Do’s
- Use one our dedicated Boylesports £10 free bet qualifying links – claim here.
- United Kingdom, 18+ residents only.
- When registering remember to click the ‘Agree and Open Account’ button to become a new Boylesports customer.
- Your first deposit must be a minimum of £10.
- To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a cash card or debit card.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. It can be a win only, each-way or multiple bet and must be a minimum stake of £ 10 or £5 each-way (£10 in total). Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play.
- Minimum single odds of your very first bet has to be Evens (2.0) or greater across any Sportsbook market. An initial multiple bet is fine as long as they have combined odds of Evens or greater. Boylesports will credit your account with a £10 free bet within 1 hour of settlement of your first qualifying bet.
- This promotion is for customers who have never held an active Boylesports account. You must be 18 or older and within the United Kingdom (excludes Northern Ireland) . T&Cs apply.
- Residents from outside the United Kingdom, are not eligible for this promotion. That includes Northern Ireland.
- Once registered do not deposit funds via PayPal, Skrill , Neteller or via prepaid cards as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £10 will not activate the free bet promotion.
- First bets on a selection with single odds below Evens (2.0) are not eligible for this promotion.
- The qualifying bet must be made within 30 days of account registration to qualify. First sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this promotion.
- Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out will be excluded from the promotion.
- Void bets do not count towards this promotion.
- This free bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other Boylesports free bet offer or promotions.
HOW TO USE YOUR BOYLESPORTS £10 FREE BET FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
So with the Boylesports free bet explained fully, you’re a new customer who has deposited using the valid payment methods and have placed your £10 qualifying bet with Boylesports on a sportsbook market. You’ll now receive the advertised £10 free bet which you can place with Boylesports as a reward for becoming a new customer. The £10 free bet comes in the form of 1x £10 free bet token. It’s critical to understand that the free bet token only lasts for 7 days. After 7 days have lapsed the free bet token will expire, so make sure you use it and diarise when it needs to be used by.
Okay, so how can you use the £10 of free bets that Boylesports reward you with? First point to recognise is that the free bet tokens need to be used in full. You cannot split a free bet token into smaller amounts. So effectively Boylesports provide you with a £10 free bet token. It can be redeemed on win only and each-way bets and can also be used on multiples.
That is a very flexible scenario when it comes to the type of bets that are supported by Boylesports free bet tokens. Naturally the strategy you use to attempt to maximise the income from the free bet is up to yourself, but it’s well worth pointing out that all returns that you do generate from the free bet is fully withdrawable. It’s also worth pointing out that free bets do not qualify for other special offers such as Cash Back Specials and Extra Places.
It’s also imperative to realise that free bet stakes and are not included in any returns that generate from them. That is industry standard, as is the fact that free bet tokens are non-refundable. So in this circumstance with this Boylesports £10 free bet welcome offer, the £10 free bet is non-withdrawable. The free bet tokens cannot be used over the same selections. Free bets cannot be transferred.
BOYLESPORTS FREE BET DETAILS
- Free Bet Amount – £10 Free Bet.
- Qualifying Deposit – £10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a cash card or debit card. Customers who deposit via PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or prepaid cards are excluded from this £10 free bet promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after your first bet. Stake £10 win-only or £5 each-way (£10 in-total) on any Sportsbook market at odds of at least Evens (2.0). Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play. You have 30 days from the point of registering to place your qualifying bet. Bets placed after this time will not activate the promotion. Do not Cash Out your qualifying bet.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – After your qualifying bet has been placed and settled, you’ll receive a £10 free bet, within 1 hour of settlement. The free bet must be wagered in full.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions- Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bets are valid for 7 days. The free bet tokens cannot be used over the same selections.
- New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply.
2024 Sporting Calendar – Boylesports Coverage
2024 promises to be a huge year for sport with a whole host of major events to enjoy and, as ever, Boylesports will have every angle covered. Once the customary Christmas tradition that is the World Darts has finished, snooker takes the lead with its iconic Masters tournament which begins on the 7th January.
As usual, tennis fans have the 4 Grand Slams to get their teeth into, beginning with the Australian Open on January 14th, followed by the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June, and the US Open in late August.
Likewise, golf fans see their Majors season kick off, as is tradition, in April with The Masters at Augusta National. The PGA Championship ventures to Valhalla in 2024, with Pinehurst the venue once again for the US Open in June. Then, to complete the set, The Open Championship returns to Royal Troon on the 18th of July for 4 days of the very best links golf on the Ayrshire coast.
In terms of cricket, it’s the shorter format that takes centre stage in 2024 with the ICC World T20 the main international competition, starting on June 4th and being hosted this year in the West Indies and the USA.
Horse Racing fans have the Cheltenham Festival to look forward to in its regular calendar spot of mid-March, with the Grand National a week later than normal this year on the 13th of April. Royal Ascot, Glorious Goodwood and The Derby at Epsom are also huge race days where the very best horses grace us with their presence.
Rugby fans have both the Six Nations to look forward to, and F1 fans will be circling the 7th of July in their diaries for the return of the British Grand Prix to Silverstone.
And then let’s not forget football. The League Cup final is on February 25th this year, with the FA Cup and Champions League finals being held on the 25th of May and the 1st of June respectively. Euro2024 then takes centre stage in the summer of 2024 to ensure we don’t get bored before the start of the new season in August.
There’s plenty more world-class sport to enjoy in 2024, here are some of the highlights for your diary:
- January 7th, Snooker: The Masters
- January 13th, Football: African Cup of Nations
- January 14th, Tennis: Australian Open
- February 2nd, Rugby: Six Nations
- February 11th, NFL: Super Bowl LVIII
- February 25th, Football: EFL Cup Final
- March 2nd, F1: Bahrain Grand Prix
- March 12th, Horse Racing: Cheltenham Festival
- March 14th, Golf: The Players Championship
- March 19th, Basketball. NCAA Finals
- April 8th, Golf: The Masters
- Apr 20th, Snooker: World Snooker Championship
- Apr 13th, Horse Racing: Grand National
- May 4th, Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby
- May 10th, Ice Hockey: World Championship
- May 16th, Golf: US PGA Championship
- May 20th, Tennis: French Open
- May 25th, Football: FA Cup Final
- June 1st, Horse Racing: The Derby
- June 1st, Football: Champions League Final
- June 4th, Cricket: ICC World T20
- June 13th, Golf: US Open
- June 14th, Football: Euro 2024
- June 18th, Horse Racing: Royal Ascot
- June 20th, Football: Copa America
- July 1st, Tennis: Wimbledon
- July 7th, Formula 1: British Grand Prix
- July 18th, Golf: Open Championship
- July 26th, Athletics: Olympic Games
- July 30th, Horse Racing: Glorious Goodwood
- August 26th, Tennis: US Open
- September 10th, Golf: Solheim Cup
- September 18th, Football: Champions League Matchday 1
- September 24th, Golf: Presidents Cup
- October 1st, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- October 12th, Rugby League: Super League Grand Final
- October 22nd, Football: Champions League Matchday 2
- November 6th, Football: Champions League Matchday 3
- November 10th, Tennis: ATP Finals
- November 14th, DP World Tour Championship
- November 23rd, Formula 1: US Grand Prix, Las Vegas
- November 21st, Snooker: UK Championship
- November 26th, Football: Champions League Matchday 5
- December 10th, Football: Champions League Matchday 6
- December 15th, Darts: World Championship
- December 26th, Horse Racing: King George VI
Short Facts - Boylesports
- Company Name: Boylesports Limited.
- Company Address: Finnabair Industrial Park, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland.
- Founded: 1982.
- CEO: Conor Gray
- Employees: 1,700.
- Company Registration: 194670
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39469; Gibraltar: Licence No: RGL 083 & RGL 084.
Boylesports Customer Support & Safer Gambling Tools
Boylesports customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Twitter: @boylecare
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 220 066
- Republic of Ireland Freephone: 1800 220 066
- International: +353 42 939 3168
Boylesports Safer Gambling Tools
As a responsible operator, Boylesports have a whole host of safer gambling tools at their members’ disposal.
Their mission statement reads, “BoyleSports want you to enjoy your gaming experience with us across all our channels. We promote the healthy use of our products and encourage our customers to bet with care. Gambling is a form of entertainment and should be enjoyed in the same manner as any other leisure activity. That means the funds you use should come from the same budget as any other kind of recreational spend, like a meal in a restaurant or night on the town.”
You can fully track your activity and access your longer term profit and loss, plus they have flexible deposit limit options to ensure you can control how much you spend on a basis that suits you. ‘Reality Checks’ also allow you to keep tabs on how long you’re playing for and manage your time accordingly and ‘Loss Limits’ let you put a ceiling on any potential losses.
Time Out options are available for anybody who wants to take a break from using Boylesports for a period of time, and of course there’s the option to self-exclude if you prefer.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 07:59GMT 01.12.23.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of both using online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offers better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.