£/€20 Risk-Free Bet*
Used 8843 times.
Paddy Power £20 Free Bet Explained
Paddy Power Sportsbook have very recently changed their new customer sportsbook welcome offer to a risk-free £20 free bet – this Paddy Power free bet explained article explains how it works.
- * Paddy Power no risk 20 offer: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power now give new sportsbook customers a £20 risk-free bet, which is also available as a €20 risk-free bet to Republic of Ireland residents, and has proved massively popular, helping Paddy Power become a member of the top-5 online bookmakers in the marketplace today. We explain the risk-free bet fully here, to ensure that you fully understand the promotion and follow the correct steps to make certain that you receive your risk-free bet, including the Paddy Power promo code you will need to access the £/€20 promotion.
2020 Paddy Power Free Bet Offer - Sportsbook
The Paddy Power risk-free bet explained on this page is for new customers only aged 18 or over. The promotion is very simple, with a single £20 risk-free bet carrying no minimum odds requirement. If your first bet loses, Paddy Power refund your bet with £20 cash.
Paddy Power recently took the decision to change their new sportsbook customer offer from a standard free bet to a standout risk-free bet. The Paddy Power new customer offer is proving to be hugely popular and can be claimed using promo code YSKAEE – we’ll explain all the details you require further down the page.
T&Cs apply to the offer which you can check using the ‘view offer’ button at the top of this page.
Advantages of the Paddy Power Risk-Free Bet Explained
- Paddy Power offer a unique £20 risk-free bet.
- Available in the Republic of Ireland as a €20 risk-free bet.
- The only risk-free bet currently in the marketplace where the refund is paid in cash, within an hour of your losing first bet being settled.
- No minimum odds requirements on first bet.
- Simple single page registration process.
- YSKAEE promo code activates the promotion.
- Deposits can be made by debit card or PayPal.
Paddy Power No Risk 20 Free Bet Offer
If you need the Paddy Power risk-free bet explained before you register then read on. The offer is available in both the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland as a €20 risk-free bet. Paddy Power offer a £/€20 risk-free bet which is available to new 18+ customers only, who need to initially open an account quoting a designated promo code. The bonus is then triggered when funds are deposited using a promotion-accepted payment method and a first qualifying bet placed. If that qualifying bet is a loser, the stake is refunded as cash up to the advertised amount.
- Paddy Power £/€20 risk-free offer: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
The specifics with the Paddy Power Sportsbook to activate the promotion are as follows:
To access the Paddy Power £20 free bet new customer welcome offer, click any of the sign-posted qualifying links on this page or alternatively click here – our Paddy Power Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to £/€20 risk-free bet welcome offer. Register ensuring you quote promo code YSKAEE, make your first deposit via a debit card or Paypal. To unlock your £/€20 risk-free bet, place your first £20 or €20 sportsbook bet. This bet has to be a single bet only – but can be a double, treble or accumulator. Once the first qualifying bet has been placed and if it is settled as a loser Paddy Power will refund your account with £20 or €20 in cash.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your £/€20 risk-free bet with Paddy Power Sportsbook.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Paddy Power website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Paddy Power £20 Free Bet deal press the ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page or alternatively click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £20 free bet, which of course is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents.
- Step 3 – Click the “Join Now” link on the left-hand side of Paddy Power’s website and fill out the account registration form. You will be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. When asked to enter a Paddy Power promo code enter YSKAEE in the Promo code/Referral code section. Once populated press the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Paddy Power customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. Customers using Skrill, Paysafe, or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer. Now place your first £20 or €20 bet at Paddy Power Sportsbook bet – lottery or totepool betting is not valid. Applies to singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
- Step 5 – If your first bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund it in cash up to £20 or €20. Funds will be refunded within an hour of your losing bet being settled and as it’s cash you can withdraw as normal.
ACTIVATING YOUR RISK-FREE BET
Once you have registered using one of our yellow links, Paddy Power direct you automatically to their deposit page. It is now time to make your first deposit and that in itself has a pitfall that needs to be avoided to ensure you receive your free bet. Paddy Power allow deposits by a number of methods including payment cards and e-wallets. However to minimise fraudulent practice, Paddy Power within their free bet terms and conditions state that “Customers using Skrill, Paysafe or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer.” So when making your first deposit, which needs to be at least £20 or €20 to be able to satisfy the minimum stake requirement of your first qualifying bet, ensure that your deposit is via either a debit card or Paypal.
Now that you have registered and made a successful deposit, it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate the risk-free bet. Requirements for this promotion are very simple as there is no minimum odds requirement whatsoever. To be clear, Paddy Power offer a risk-free bet on your first bet placed after you have registered – with promo code YSKAEE – and deposited. The first bet must be a £/€20 stake and applies to your first single bet, which can include doubles, trebles and accumulators. To avoid ambiguity we have listed some example bets below, which highlight bet-type qualifies for the promotion and what would not:
- Single – £/€20 on Manchester United to beat Burnley.
- Double – £/€20 on Liverpool and Manchester United both to win their matches.
- Treble – £/€20 on Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all to win their matches.
- ACCA – £/€20 on Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all to win their matches.
An example of a bet which is not included under the Paddy Power free bet promotion would be:
- £/€10 on Liverpool to win their match and £/€10 on Manchester United to win their match with both bets placed on the same betslip.
To be clear this promotion covers all Paddy Power Sportsbook markets except lottery and Totepool bets. You cannot use Cash Out on the qualifying bet either.
Follow the details above and your initial £/€20 bet placed is 100% guaranteed on the basis that even if it loses, Paddy Power will refund the bet – not with a free bet but in withdrawable cash.
Key Points – Do’s and Don’ts
- Use one our dedicated Paddy Power £20 free bet qualifying links – Claim Here.
- When registering ensure that the ‘Promo Code/Referral Code’ field is populated with promo code YSKAEE.
When registering remember to tick the I am 18+ and agree to the Terms & Conditions box and click the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Paddy Power customer.
- Your first deposit must be a minimum of £20 or €20 for those in the Republic of Ireland.
- To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a debit card or Paypal.
- Place your first £20 or €20 bet at Paddy Power Sportsbook – lottery or Totepool placed bets are not valid. Applies to single bets only – so singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
- If your first bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund it in cash up to £20 or €20. Funds will be refunded within 1 hour of your losing bet being settled and as it’s cash you can withdraw as normal.
- This promotion is for customers who have never held an active Paddy Power Sportsbook account. You must be 18 or older. T&Cs apply.
- Do not ignore the ‘Promo Code/Referral Code’ field. YSKAEE must be populated to activate this £/€20 risk-free bet promotion.
- Once registered do not deposit funds via Skrill, Paysafe or Neteller, as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the risk-free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £/€20 will not activate the free bet promotion.
- Each-way bets are excluded.
- First bets placed on the lottery and Totepool will not qualify for this promotion.
- Cashed Out bets do not qualify.
- This free bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other Paddy Power Sportsbook free bet offer or promotions.
HOW TO USE YOUR FREE BETS
So with the Paddy Power risk-free bet explained fully, you’re now a new customer who’s registered quoting promo code YSKAEE, deposited using the valid payment methods and have placed your first £/€20 qualifying bet with Paddy Power Sportsbook. Once settled, if your bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund your bet in cash within 1 hour.
The beauty with this Paddy Power promotion is its simplicity. Instead of having a free bet to use, which can have as little of 3 days lifespan (some of Paddy Power’s online competitors provide these short-life span free bets), Paddy Power simply fully refund your losing bet in cash.
So you now have 2 options. You could re-use the cash refund to place another bet or further bets, or withdraw the funds. It really is that simple.
PADDY POWER SPORTSBOOK FREE BET DETAILS
- Risk-Free Bet Amount – £/€20.
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€20
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a debit card or Paypal. Deposits made using Skrill, Paysafe or Neteller are excluded from the promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – This promotion is triggered when you stake £/€20 on any single bet – it can be a double, treble or accumulator. There is no minimum odds requirement. Valid for bets placed on Paddy Power Sportsbook only, not valid for lottery or Totepool betting.
- Activation Requirements – If your first bet is a loser, Paddy Power will fully refund it in cash. Funds will be refunded within an hour.
- Terms and Conditions- This YSKAEE promotion is eligible to UK and Republic of Ireland residents as are new customers from Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. £/€20 must be staked on your first bet after registering as a new customer. You cannot Cash Out your qualifying bet.
- New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply.
Short Facts - Paddy Power
- Company Name: Flutter Entertainment plc
- Registered Offices: Power Tower, Blocks 1-3 Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin.
- CEO: Peter Jackson
- Founded: 1998
- Employees: 6,000
- Company Registration: Registered in Republic of Ireland company number 16956.
- License: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39439; Malta: Malta Gaming Authority Licence Number MGA/CL2/294/2006
Paddy Power Customer Support
Paddy Power customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 08000 565 275 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- Ireland Freephone: 1800 238 888
- International: 00353 1 9050131
This article was last updated on the 24th April 2020, details subject to change.