£/€20 Risk-Free Bet*
Paddy Power Free Bet Explained
- * Paddy Power £/€20 risk-free offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Sportsbook have very recently changed their new customer sportsbook welcome offer to a risk-free £20 free bet – this Paddy Power free bet explained article explains how it works.
Paddy Power now give new sportsbook customers a £20 risk-free bet, which is also available as a €20 risk-free bet to Republic of Ireland residents, and has proved massively popular, helping Paddy Power become a member of the top-5 online bookmakers in the marketplace today. We explain the Paddy Power Sportsbook risk-free bet fully here, to ensure that you fully understand the promotion and follow the correct steps to make certain that you receive your risk-free bet, including the Paddy Power promo code you will need to access the £/€20 promotion.
2019 Paddy Power Free Bet Offer - Sportsbook
Paddy Power recently took the decision to change their new sportsbook customer offer from a standard free bet to a standout risk-free bet. The £20 risk-free promotion is proving to be hugely popular and can be claimed using promo code YSKA45 – we’ll explain all the details you require further down the page. The promotion is very simple, with a single £20 risk-free bet carrying no minimum odds requirement. If your first bet loses, Paddy Power refund your bet with £20 cash.
The Paddy Power risk-free bet explained on this page is for new customers only aged 18 or over. T&Cs apply to the offer which you can check using the ‘view offer’ button at the top of this page.
Paddy Power risk-free bet offer EXPLAINED
If you need the Paddy Power risk-free bet explained before you register then read on. The Paddy Power Sportsbook £20 risk-free bet is available in both the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland as an €20 risk-free bet. Paddy Power offer a £/€20 risk-free bet which is available to new 18+ customers only, who need to initially open an account quoting a designated promo code. The risk-free bet is then triggered when funds are deposited using a promotion-accepted payment method and a first qualifying bet placed. If that qualifying bet is a loser, the stake is refunded as cash up to the advertised amount.
Paddy Power £/€20 risk-free offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
The specifics with the Paddy Power Sportsbook to activate the risk-free bet promotion are as follows:
To access the Paddy Power Sportsbook £/€20 risk-free bet new customer welcome offer, click any of the sign-posted qualifying links on this page or alternatively click here – our Paddy Power Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to £/€20 risk-free bet welcome offer. Register ensuring you quote promo code YSKA45, make your first deposit via a credit/debit card or Paypal. To unlock your £/€20 risk-free bet, place your first £20 or €20 sportsbook bet. This bet has to be a single bet only – but can be a double, treble or accumulator. Once the first qualifying bet has been placed and if it is settled as a loser Paddy Power will refund your account with £20 or €20 in cash.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your £/€20 risk-free bet with Paddy Power Sportsbook.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Paddy Power website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Paddy Power £20 risk-free bet welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £20 risk-free welcome offer, which is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents. The risk-free bet covers a £/€20 stake qualifying first bet, which is refunded in cash if a loser.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Paddy Power website. Click the “Register Now” link in the middle of Paddy Power’s website.
- Now start filling out your details under the ‘Sign Up Now’ header. You will be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘promotion code’ field is populated with the promo code YSKA45 to activate your £/€20 risk-free bet. Remember to tick the I am 18+ and agree to the Terms & Conditions box and click the ‘Register Now’ button become a Paddy Power customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via either a credit / debit card or via Paypal. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Skrill, Neteller or Moneybookers will not qualify for this YSKA45 promo code risk-free bet offer. Now place your first £20 or €20 bet at Paddy Power Sportsbook – lottery or Totepool placed bets are not valid. Applies to single bets only – so a win, double, treble, or even an accumulator in a single line.
- Step 5 – If your first bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund it in cash up to £20 or €20. Funds will be refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing and as it’s cash you can withdraw as normal.
ACTIVATING YOUR RISK-FREE BET
Once you have registered using one of our Sports £/€20 risk-free bet yellow links, Paddy Power direct you automatically to their deposit page. It is now time to make your first deposit and that in itself has a pitfall that needs to be avoided to ensure you receive your free bet. Paddy Power allow deposits by a number of methods including payment cards and e-wallets. However to minimise fraudulent practice, Paddy Power within their free bet terms and conditions state that “Customers using Skrill, Paysafe or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer.” So when making your first deposit, which needs to be at least £20 or €20 to be able to satisfy the minimum stake requirement of your first qualifying bet, ensure that your deposit is via either a Visa or Maestro debit card, Visa or Mastercard credit card or Paypal.
Now that you have registered and made a successful deposit, it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate the risk-free bet. Requirements for this promotion are very simple as there is no minimum odds requirement whatsoever. To be clear, Paddy Power offer a risk-free bet on your first bet placed after you have registered – with promo code YSKA45 – and deposited. The first bet must be a £/€20 stake and applies to your first single bet, which can include doubles, trebles and accumulators. To avoid ambiguity we have listed some example bets below, which highlight bet-type qualifies for the promotion and what would not:
- Single – £/€20 on Manchester United to beat Burnley.
- Double – £/€20 on Liverpool and Manchester United both to win their matches.
- Treble – £/€20 on Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all to win their matches.
- ACCA – £/€20 on Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all to win their matches.
An example of a bet which is not included under the Paddy Power free bet 2018 promotion would be:
- £/€10 on Liverpool to win their match and £/€10 on Manchester United to win their match with both bets placed on the same betslip.
To be clear this promotion covers all Paddy Power Sportsbook markets except lottery and Totepool bets. You cannot use Cash Out on the qualifying bet either.
Follow the details above and your initial £/€20 bet placed is 100% guaranteed on the basis that even if it loses, Paddy Power will refund the bet – not with a free bet but in withdrawable cash.
Key Points – Do’s and Don’ts
- Use one our dedicated Paddy Power risk-free £20 free bet qualifying links – Claim Here.
- When registering ensure that the ‘promotion code’ field is populated with promo code YSKA45.
- When registering remember to tick the I am 18+ and agree to the Terms & Conditions box and click the ‘Register Now’ button to become a Paddy Power customer.
- Your first deposit must be a minimum of £20 or €20 for those in the Republic of Ireland.
- To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a Visa or Maestro debit card, Visa or Mastercard credit card or Paypal.
- Place your first £20 or €20 bet at Paddy Power Sportsbook – lottery or Totepool placed bets are not valid. Applies to single bets only – so singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
- If your first bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund it in cash up to £20 or €20. Funds will be refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing and as it’s cash you can withdraw as normal.
- This promotion is for customers who have never held an active Paddy Power Sportsbook account. You must be 18 or older. T&Cs apply.
- Do not ignore the ‘promotion code’ field. YSKA45 must be populated to activate this £/€20 risk-free bet promotion.
- Once registered do not deposit funds via Skrill, Paysafe or Neteller, as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the risk-free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £/€20 will not activate the free bet promotion.
- Each-way bets are excluded.
- First bets placed on the lottery and Totepool will not qualify for this promotion.
- Cashed Out bets do not qualify.
- This free bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other Paddy Power Sportsbook free bet offer or promotions.
HOW TO USE YOUR FREE BETS
So with the Paddy Power risk-free bet explained fully, you’re now a new customer who’s registered quoting promo code YSKA45, deposited using the valid payment methods and have placed your first £/€20 qualifying bet with Paddy Power Sportsbook. Once settled, if your bet is a loser then Paddy Power will refund your bet in cash within 1 hour.
The beauty with this Paddy Power promotion is its simplicity. Instead of having a free bet to use, which can have as little of 3 days lifespan (some of Paddy Power’s online competitors provide these short-life span free bets), Paddy Power simply fully refund your losing bet in cash.
So you now have 2 options. You could re-use the cash refund to place another bet or further bets, or withdraw the funds. It really is that simple.
PADDY POWER SPORTSBOOK FREE BET DETAILS
- Risk-Free Bet Amount – £/€20.
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€20
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a Maestro, Mastercard or Visa cash/credit card OR via Paypal. Deposits made using Skrill, Paysafe or Neteller are excluded from the promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – This promotion is triggered when you stake £/€20 on any single bet – it can be a double, treble or accumulator. There is no minimum odds requirement. Valid for bets placed on Paddy Power Sportsbook only, not valid for lottery or Totepool betting.
- Risk-Free Bet Activation Requirements – If your first bet is a loser, Paddy Power will fully refund it in cash. Funds will be refunded within an hour.
- Risk-Free Free Bet Terms and Conditions- This YSKA45 promotion is eligible to UK and Republic of Ireland residents as are new customers from Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. £/€20 must be staked on your first bet after registering as a new customer. You cannot Cash Out your qualifying bet.
- New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply.
Short Facts - Paddy Power
- Company Name: Paddy Power Betfair plc.
- Registered Offices: Power Tower, Blocks 1-3 Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin.
- Founded: 1998
- Employees: 6,000
- Company Registration: Registered in Republic of Ireland company number 16956.
- License: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39439; Malta: Malta Gaming Authority Licence Number MGA/CL2/294/2006
Paddy Power Customer Support
Paddy Power customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 08000 565 275 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- Ireland Freephone: 1800 238 888
- International: 00353 1 9050131
This Paddy Power risk-free bet explained article was last updated on the 20th December 2017, details subject to change.