£/€20 Risk-Free Bet*
Used 5228 times.
Paddy Power Bet 10 Get 50 In Free Bets
Standard offer significant terms:
- *Paddy Power no risk 20 offer: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
Please note: the remainder of this page refers to the Bet £10 Get £50 In Free ACCAs promotions which runs from time to time on specific matches, BUT isn’t running at present. The Betfair bet 10 get 50 in free ACCAs offer ended at 10am GMT 10.12.20 and is no longer available anywhere on the internet.
Paddy Power have just launched a Bet £10 Get £50 In Free ACCAs promotion, which they run across some of the biggest football fixtures. So there’s never been a better time to open an account – this Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £50 in free bets explained article explains how the deal works.
It’s an innovative new sign-up offer for new customers, 18+, where a first £10 qualifying bet receives a £50 free bet balance, which can be used on multiples with a minimum of three selections. And you get a very generous 30 days to use the £50 in free bets. This Paddy Power £50 free bet promotion is available as a €50 free bet to Republic of Ireland residents and has proved massively popular, helping Paddy Power continue to drive their active customer numbers forwards.
We explain the Paddy Power Sportsbook free bet fully here, to ensure that you fully understand the promotion and follow the correct steps to make certain that you receive your free bets, including the paddy power promo code you will need to access the £50 promotion.
- *Paddy Power Bet 10 Get 50 in Free ACCA Bets: New Customer Offer. Min stake £10, min odds 1/2 (1.5). Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify. Free bets will be awarded after the qualifying bet has been settled, valid for 30 days, must be used on multiples with 3+ legs. Max £50 in free bets. T&Cs apply.
|Paddy Power Sportsbook||Paddy Power bet 10 Get 50 Sign Up Offer|
|Free Bet Value||£50 or €50 on multiples offer|
|Minimum Odds||1/2 (1.5)|
|Promo Code||Varies per Match Offered|
|Terms||Paddy Power new customer offer, 18+, T&Cs apply|
2021 Paddy Power Sportsbook Free Bet Offer
Paddy Power recently took the decision to launch a new ACCA dedicated sign-up offer for new customers. With accumulator bets now so popular, it makes a level of sense to offer a specific ACCA offer for new customers and credit to Paddy Power, the promotion is very streamlined and generous as well.
The current Bet £10, Get a £50 Free Bet to use on ACCAs promotion is proving to be hugely popular , but it’s only available in the build-up to the biggest football matches. – we’ll explain all the details you require further down the page. The promotion is very simple, with a £10 first qualifying bet unlocking a £50 free bet, which you can then use on multiples with 3+ legs, valid for 30 days.
The Paddy Power free bet offer on this page is for new customers only aged 18 or over. T&Cs apply to the offer which you can check using the ‘view offer’ button at the top of this page.
Advantages Of The Paddy Power Free Bet Explained
- Paddy Power offer a unique £50 or €50 free bet to use on accumulator’s with 3+ legs over the first 30 days of being a new customer.
- Available in the Republic of Ireland as a €50 free bet.
- The only dedicated ACCA free bet available in today’s free bet marketplace.
- Simple single page registration process.
- Specific per match promo code activates the free bet promotion.
- Deposits can be made by debit card, cash card or Apple Pay.
- The free bets can be used on multiples with a minimum of three selections.
£50 Paddy Power Free Bet Explained - Sportsbook
If you need this Paddy Power free bet explained before you register then read on. The Paddy Power Bet £10, Get a £50 free bet to use on ACCAs offer is available in both the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland as a €50 free bet. This promotion is also available to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man residents. Paddy Power though only activate this promotion sparingly, in the build-up to big football matches.
It’s a straightforward online free bet structure promotion which is available to new 18+ customers only who need to initially open an account, quoting a designated promo code. The free bet is then triggered when funds are deposited using a promotion accepted payment method and a first qualifying bet placed, which then unlocks the advertised free bet, which can then be used on accumulators with 3 legs or more, valid for 30 days.
- *Paddy Power Sportsbook Bet £10, Get £50 in Free ACCA Bets: New Customer Offer. Min stake £10, min odds 1/2 (1.5). Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify. Free bets will be awarded after the qualifying bet has been settled, valid for 30 days, must be used on multiples with 3+ legs. Max £50 in free bets. T&Cs apply.
The specifics with the Paddy Power Sportsbook to activate the free bet promotion are as follows:
To access the Paddy Power £50 free bet new customer welcome offer, click any of the sign-posted qualifying links on this page or alternatively click here – our Paddy Power links qualify you for and entitle you to the up to £50 free bet on accumulators welcome offer. Register, make your first deposit via a debit card, cash card or Apple Pay. Deposit at least £10.
To unlock your £50 free bet, place your first bet which to qualify for this promotion must be a single pre-match £10 sportsbook bet on the advertised football match. The pre-match single bet must have a minimum stake of £10 at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5). Once the qualifying bet has been settled, Paddy Power Sportsbook will then give you a free £50 bet, which you can then use on multiples / accumulators with 3+ legs. The free bet balance is valid for 30 days.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your up to £50 of free ACCA bets with Paddy Power Sportsbook.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Paddy Power website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Paddy Power £50 free bets welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the up to £50 of free bets welcome offer, which is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Paddy Power website. Click the “Bet Now” link in the middle of Paddy Power’s website.
Now start filling out your details under the ‘Sign Up’ header. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. The ‘Promo code/Referral code’ field will automatically be pre-populated with the correct promo code to activate your £/€50 of free bets. Click the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Paddy Power customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via either a cash card, debit card or via Apple Pay. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Paypal, Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for this £50 free ACCA bets offer. To unlock your £50 free ACCA bets, place a first single bet on the advertised football match, which to qualify for this promotion must have a minimum stake of £10 at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Step 5 – Once the qualifying bet has been settled, Paddy Power Sportsbook will then give you a free £50 bet. It comes in the form of a free bet balance which you access from the betslip, which you can then use on multiples / accumulators with 3+ legs. The £50 free bet balance can be used on the Paddy Power Sportsbook for 30 days.
Activating Your Paddy Power £50 Free Bet
Once you’ve registered using one of our Paddy Power £50 of Free ACCA Bets yellow links, Paddy Power direct you automatically to their deposit page. It’s now time to make your first deposit and that in itself has a pitfall that needs to be avoided to ensure you receive your free bet. Paddy Power allow deposits by a number of methods including payment cards and e-wallets. However to minimise fraudulent practice, Paddy Power within their free bet terms and conditions state that new customers must “Deposit a minimum of £10 via a Cash Card or Apple Pay,” meaning that any first deposit using Paypal or Skrill (Moneybookers as was) or any other e-wallet does not qualify. So when making your first deposit, which needs to be at least £10 or €10 to be able to satisfy the minimum stake requirement of your first qualifying bet, ensure that your deposit is via either a cash card, debit card or Apple Pay.
Now that you’ve registered and made a successful deposit, it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate the free bet package. Paddy Power Sportsbook allow a decent amount of flexibility when it comes to the qualifying bet, which has to be placed on the advertised match.
Although you receive £50 of free bets which have to be used on accumulators, the qualifying bet has to be a first single bet on the advertised match, which must have a minimum stake of £10 at odds of at least 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Selections must be placed on the advertised football match pre-play. Your first bet must be a real-money bet, i.e. from the customer-funded balance.
Do not Cash Out or partially Cash Out your first qualifying bet.
Follow the details above and once your first qualifying bet has been settled, Paddy Power Sportsbook will credit your player balance with a £50 free bet balance, which you can then use on accumulators/multiples with 3 legs or more.
Key Points – Do’s and Don’ts
• Use one our dedicated Paddy Power £50 free bet qualifying links.
• United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man 18+ residents only.
• When registering remember to click the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Paddy Power customer.
• Your first deposit must be a minimum of £10 or €10 for those in the Republic of Ireland.
• To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a cash card, debit card or Apple Pay.
• Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. It has to be a single bet, on the advertised football match, with a minimum stake of £10.
• Minimum odds of your qualifying bet has to be 1/2 (1.5) or greater across any Sportsbook market.
• The £50 promotion is activated when your first qualifying bet is successfully settled. So your £50 free bet balance which you can use on accumulators/multiples only, will be available within a few minutes of settlement and is available via your betslip.
• This promotion is for customers who have never held an active Paddy Power Sportsbook account. You must be 18 or older. T&Cs apply.
• Residents from outside the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are not eligible for this promotion.
• Once registered do not deposit funds via Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers) or any other e-wallet, as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
• First bet stakes below £10 will not qualifying for the free bet promotion.
• First bets must be on the advertised football match and must be pre kick-off, any other first bets will not be eligible for this promotion. .
•First pre-play bets on a selection with odds below 1/2 (1.5) are not eligible for this promotion.
• Cashed Out, Partially Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
• This free bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other Paddy Power Sportsbook free bet offer or promotions.
How To Use Your Paddy Power £50 Free Bet For New Customers
So with the Paddy Power free bet explained fully, you’re now a new customer who has registered, deposited using the valid payment methods and have placed your qualifying £10 bet with Paddy Power Sportsbook. Once settled, you’ll now receive the advertised £50 of free bets which you can place on multiples / accumulators with 3+ legs. with Paddy Power Sportsbook as a reward for becoming a new customer. The £50 of free bets come in the flexible form of a balance, which you tap-in to from the Paddy Power Sportsbook betslip. It’s critical to understand that this free bet balance has to be used within 30 days. After 30 days any free bet amount left unused will be removed, so make sure you use them and diarise when they need to be used by.
Okay, so how can you use the £50 of free bets that Paddy Power Sportsbook reward you with? First point to recognise is that Paddy Power genuinely give you a flexible £50 free bet balance. The balance can only be used on multiples / accumulators with 3+legs, You may choose to use the £50 on one single ACCA, or on a series of smaller multiples. There are no minimum odds requirements on any bets placed with the free bet balance, but again you can only use the funds on a 3 leg or more multiple. It’s also important to note that you cannot take the Paddy Power Sportsbook free bet balance and try to use it on another Paddy Power digital product, such Exchange or a Gaming product.
This Paddy Power Sportsbook free bet balance is a very flexible scenario when it comes free bet types across the whole industry. Naturally the strategy you use to attempt to maximise the income from the £50 balance is up to yourself, but it’s well-worth pointing out that all returns that you do generate from free bets placed on multiples with a minimum of three selections, are fully withdrawable. Profits from the free bet balance staked bets are withdrawable across the 30 days the balance can be used, but the free bet balance itself is non-withdrawable. Any balance not used within 30 days will be removed.
It’s also imperative to realise that free bet stakes and are not included in any returns that generate from them. That is industry standard, so in this circumstance, the Paddy Power £50 free bet balance is non-withdrawable.
Paddy Power Sportsbook Free Bet Details
- Free Bet Amount – £/€50 on accumulators/multiples
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a cash card, debit card or Apple Pay. Customers who deposit via Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers) or Neteller are excluded from this promotion.
- Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered on your first bet which has to be a £/€10 single bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater, placed pre-play on the advertised football match. The qualifying bet and free bet tokens cannot be used with Cash Out.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – Paddy Power will credit your account with a £/€50 free bet balance when your first qualifying bet has been settled. You then have 30 days to use the free bet balance, which has to be used on placed on multiples with a minimum of three selections.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions- Qualifying Bet and free bets cannot be used with Cash Out. Free bet balance is non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns. Free bets are valid for 30 days.
Short Facts - Paddy Power
- Company Name: Flutter Entertainment plc
- Registered Offices: Power Tower, Blocks 1-3 Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin.
- CEO: Peter Jackson
- Founded: 1998
- Employees: 6,000
- Company Registration: Registered in Republic of Ireland company number 16956.
- License: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39439; Malta: Malta Gaming Authority Licence Number MGA/CL2/294/2006
Paddy Power Customer Support
Paddy Power customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Email: email@example.com
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 08000 565 275 (calls are now free from mobiles).
- Ireland Freephone: 1800 238 888
- International: 00353 1 9050131
This article was last updated on the 11th December 2020, details subject to change.