Up To £/€100 In Free Bets*
Used 7151 times.
Betfair £100 Free Bet Explained
Betfair Sportsbook have very recently increased their new customer sportsbook welcome offer from £30 to up to £100 of free bets, so there’s never been a better time to open an account – this Betfair £100 free bet explained article explains how it works.
This Betfair £100 free bet promotion is available as up to €100 of free bets to Republic of Ireland residents and has proved massively popular, helping Betfair become a member of the global top-5 of online bookmakers. We explain the Betfair Sportsbook free bet fully here, to ensure that you fully understand the promotion and follow the correct steps to make certain that you receive your free bets, including the Betfair promo code 2022 you will need to access the £100 promotion.
- *Betfair £100 free bets: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
For the full range of Betfair new customer offers for all of their products read our Betfair new customer offer page.
2022 Betfair Sportsbook Free Bet Offer
Betfair Sportsbook recently took the decision to increase their new customer free bet sportsbook offer by launching a new up to £100 in free bets promotion. The current £100 promotion is proving to be hugely popular and can be claimed using promo code ZBBC01 – we’ll explain all the details you require further down the page. The promotion is very simple, with 5 x £20 free bets available across the opening 30 days of being a Betfair Sportsbook customer after placing qualifying bets.
The Betfair free bet explained on this page is for new customers only aged 18 or over. T&Cs apply to the offer which you can check using the ‘view offer’ button at the top of this page.
|Betfair Free Bets Explained||Country||Promo Code||Qualifying Link|
|Up To £100 In Free Bets||England||ZBBC01||Claim Here|
|Up To £100 In Free Bets||Scotland||ZBBC01||Claim Here|
|Up To £100 In Free Bets||Wales||ZBBC01||Claim Here|
|Up To £100 In Free Bets||Northern Ireland||ZBBC01||Claim Here|
|Up To €100 In Free Bets||Republic Of Ireland||ZBBC01||Claim Here|
Advantages Of The Betfair Free Bet Explained
- Betfair offer a unique 5 x £/€20 in free bets over the first 30 days of being a new customer.
- Available in the Republic of Ireland as up to €100 of free bets.
- The biggest free bet package available in today’s free bet marketplace.
- Simple single page registration process.
- ZBBC01 promo code activates the free bet promotion.
- Deposits can be made by debit card or PayPal.
- Free bets can be spent on any bet type.
£100 Betfair Free Bet Explained - Sportsbook
If you need the Betfair free bet explained before you register then read on. The Betfair £100 free bets offer is available in both the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland as an up to €100 free bets package. This promotion is also available to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man residents. Betfair Sportsbook offer up to £/€100 in free bets for new customers across the first 30 days of membership, which is available to new 18+ customers only, who need to initially open an account, quoting a designated promo code. The free bet is then triggered when funds are deposited using a promotion-accepted payment method and a set of first qualifying bets placed, which then unlocks the first of up to 5 free bets.
- Betfair £100 free bets: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
The specifics with the Betfair Sportsbook to activate the free bet promotion are as follows:
To access the Betfair £100 free bets new customer welcome offer, click any of the sign-posted qualifying links on this page or alternatively click here – our Betfair Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the up to £/€100 free bet welcome offer. Register ensuring you quote promo code ZBBC01, make your first deposit via a debit card or PayPal. To unlock your first £/€20 free bet, place 5 x £/€10 single bets on the Sportsbook each at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5). These bets can be either £/€10 win or £/€5 each-way (£/€10 in total). Once these qualifying bets have been settled, Betfair Sportsbook will then give you a free £/€20 bet. This process can be re-used 5 times within 30 days of becoming a Betfair Sportsbook customer.
Follow this step-by-step guide below to access your up to £/€100 of free bets with Betfair Sportsbook.
- Step 1 – Close any instances of the Betfair website on your browser.
- Step 2 – To access the Betfair £100 free bets welcome offer, click here – our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the up to £100 of free bets welcome offer, which is also available in € for Republic of Ireland residents.
- Step 3 – Now you’ve landed on the Betfair website. Click the “Join Now” link in the middle of Betfair’s website.
Now start filling out your details under the ‘Sign Up’ header. You’ll be asked to enter a username and password which you should record and keep private – you need these details ongoing to login. Remember to ensure that the ‘Promo code/Referral code’ field is populated with the promo code ZBBC01 to activate your up to £/€100 of free bets. Click the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Betfair customer.
- Step 4 – Now you’ve registered, it’s time to make your first deposit. It’s imperative that you make your first deposit via either a debit card or via PayPal. The reason being that customers placing their first deposit via Skrill, Neteller or Moneybookers will not qualify for this ZBBC01 promo code free bet offer. To unlock your first £/€20 free bet, place 5 x £/€10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5). Win only bets need to be a minimum of £/€10, with each-way bets at £/€5 each-way (£/€10 in-total). Multiple bets are excluded.
- Step 5 – After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you’ll receive a £/€20 free bet. Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement. This process can be used a maximum of 5 times and the maximum amount of free bets available is £/€100. You have 30 days from the point of registering with the correct promo code to place qualifying and settle bets.
Activating your Betfair £100 Free Bet
Once you’ve registered using one of our Betfair £100 Free Bets yellow links, Betfair direct you automatically to their deposit page. It’s now time to make your first deposit and that in itself has a pitfall that needs to be avoided to ensure you receive your free bet. Betfair allow deposits by a number of methods including payment cards and e-wallets. However to minimise fraudulent practice, Betfair within their free bet terms and conditions state that “Offer excludes customers who deposit using Skrill (Moneybookers as was) or Neteller.” So when making your first deposit, which needs to be at least £10 or €10 to be able to satisfy the minimum stake requirement of your first qualifying bet, ensure that your deposit is via either a debit card or Paypal.
Now that you’ve registered and made a successful deposit, it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate the free bet package. First requirement here is that you have a maximum of 30 days from the point of registering to place all of your qualifying bets, which unlock the free bets. Bets placed after this time will not activate the promotion.
Betfair Sportsbook allow a decent amount of flexibility when it comes to the qualifying bets. Firstly, on a win bet your minimum stake has to be £10 or €10. You can also place an each-way bet, but it has to be a minimum of £5 or €5 each-way – therefore £10 or €10 in total. Your qualifying bets must be a real-money bet i.e. from the customer-funded balance. Your selection must be at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Selections can be placed across any Sportsbook market, but bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion. No multiples/accumulator bets qualify for this promotion and bets that are Cashed Out do not qualify as well.
You must make 5 qualifying bets, which must be settled before Betfair provide you with a free £/€20 free bet. Then repeat the process.
Follow the details above and after your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you’ll receive a £/€20 free bet. This process can be used a maximum of 5 times and the maximum amount of free bets available is £/€100 across the first 30 days from the point of registering.
Key Points – Do’s and Don’ts
• Use one our dedicated Betfair £100 free bets qualifying links – Claim Here.
• United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man 18+ residents only.
• When registering ensure that the ‘Promo code/Referral code’ field is populated with promo code ZBBC01.
• When registering remember to click the ‘Join Now’ button to become a Betfair customer.
• Your first deposit must be a minimum of £10 or €10 for those in the Republic of Ireland.
• To qualify for the free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a debit card or Paypal.
• You must make 5 x minimum stake £/€10 qualifying bets to release each £/€20 free bet. Each qualifying bet can either be a win or each-way bet. Minimum stake has to £/€10 win or £/€5 each-way = £/€10 in total.
• Minimum odds of your qualifying bets has to be 1/2 (1.5) or greater across any Sportsbook market.
• Each £/€20 of free bet is activated when your first 5 qualifying bets have successfully settled. This process can be used a maximum of 5 times and the maximum amount of free bets available is £/€100. You have 30 days from the point of registering to claim your free bets.
• This promotion is for customers who have never held an active Betfair Sportsbook account. You must be 18 or older. T&Cs apply.
• Residents from outside the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are not eligible for this promotion.
• Do not ignore the ‘Promo code/Referral code’ field. ZBBC01 must be populated to activate this up to £/€100 of free bets promotion.
• Once registered do not deposit funds via Skrill, Neteller, or Moneybookers, as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
• Bet stakes below £/€10 will not qualifying for the free bet promotion.
• Free bets are earned in batches of 5 x £/€10 qualifying bets once settled – remember to keep a note of the qualifying bets placed, as only the 5th, 10th. 15th, 20th and 25th qualifying bets once settled activate a free bet, across the opening 30 days of your sportsbook account.
• Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
• Bets on a selection with odds below 1/2 (1.5) are not eligible for this promotion.
• Qualifying bets must be made within 30 days of account registration to qualify. Qualifying sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this promotion.
• Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
• Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
• Only one bet per event qualifies.
• This free bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other Betfair Sportsbook free bet offer or promotions.
How to use your Betfair £100 Free Bet for New Customers
So with the Betfair free bet explained fully, you’re now a new customer who has registered quoting promo code ZBBC01, deposited using the valid payment methods and have placed your first 5 x £/€10 qualifying bets with Betfair Sportsbook. Once settled, you’ll now receive your first batch of the advertised £20 or €20 free bets with which you can place with Betfair Sportsbook as a reward for becoming a new customer. Remember that the process can be used 5 times across the opening 30 days of your Sportsbook account, generating up to £/€100 of free bets. Thanks to Betfair, you now have a generous 30 days to use your free bet balance which you tap-in to from the Betfair Sportsbook betslip. After 30 days have lapsed the each individual free bet expires, so make sure you use them and diarise when they need to be used by.
Okay so how can you use each £/€20 free bet which can add-up to £/€100 of free bets that Betfair Sportsbook reward you with? First point to recognise is that Betfair genuinely give you a flexible £/€20 free bet balance, which can be used in a multitude of ways. There’s no minimum stake from the free bet balance so in essence you could place 40 x 50p stake bets. Alternatively you could use the full £/€20 free bet balance on a single bet. The balance can be redeemed on win only and each-way bets, whilst multiples are not supported. To use your free bets, add a selection to your betslip. Free bets can only be used on selections with odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater. It’s also important to note that you cannot take the Betfair Sportsbook free bet balance and try to use it on another Betfair digital product. This includes Betfair Exchange, so Sportsbook free bets can only be used within the Sportsbook product.
In essence though it’s a very flexible scenario when it comes to the type of bets that are supported by the Betfair free bet balance. Naturally the strategy you use to attempt to maximise the income from each £/€20 balance is up to yourself, but it’s well worth pointing out that all returns that you do generate from the free bets are fully withdrawable. Profits from free bet balance staked bets are withdrawable across the 30 days the balance can be used, but the free bet balance itself is non-withdrawable. Any balance not used within 30 days will be removed.
It’s also imperative to realise that free bet stakes and are not included in any returns that generate from them. That is industry standard, as is the fact that free bet tokens are non-refundable. So in this circumstance with this Betfair Sportsbook £100 free bet promotion, the maximum £/€100 of free bets is non-withdrawable.
Bets placed with a free bet will not qualify for any Betfair promotions.
Betfair Sportsbook Free Bet Details
- Free Bet Amount – Up to £/€100.
- Qualifying Deposit – £/€10
- Qualifying Deposit Method – has to be via either a debit card or via Paypal.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill, Neteller, or Moneybookers are excluded from the ZBBC01 promotion.
Qualifying Bet – Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) – The promotion is triggered after you have placed 5 x £/€10 (or more) single fixed odds (not exchange) bets each with odds of at least 1/2 (1.5). £/€10 win only and £/€5 each-way (£/€10 in-total) qualify.
- Free Bet Activation Requirements – After your 5 qualifying bets have been placed and settled, you’ll receive a £/€20 free bet. Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement. This process can be used a maximum of 5 times and the maximum amount of free bets available is £/€100.
- Free Bet Terms and Conditions – Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify. You can stake more than £/€10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet. Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify. Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify. Multiple bets are excluded. Free bets are valid for 30 days. Free bet balance is non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
Short Facts - Betfair Sportsbook
- Company Name: Flutter Entertainment plc
- Registered Offices: Power Tower, Blocks 1-3 Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin.
- CEO: Peter Jackson
- Founded: 1998
- Employees: 6,000
- Company Registration: Registered in Republic of Ireland company number 16956.
- Licenses: UK: British Gambling Commission under licence number 39439; Malta: Licence No: MGA/CL2/294/2006.
Betfair Sportsbook Customer Support
Betfair Sportsbook customer support may be reached through:
- Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round.
- Tweet: @BetfairCS
- Freephone: UK Freephone: 0344 871 0000
- Republic of Ireland Freephone: 1800 944 000
- International: 0044 203 059 8888
This Betfair free bet explained article was last updated on the 22nd December 2021, details subject to change.
About The Author - Paul Williams
This article was written by Paul Williams and published at 09:20 GMT 01.01.22.
Paul has been involved in the gambling industry for well over a decade and has extensive experience of both using online and offline bookmakers as well as writing about gambling-related features and offers.
This experience has helped shape Paul’s value-oriented approach to sports betting, with a particular focus on the bookmakers who offers better odds and customer promotions. Paul’s favourite sports for betting on are golf and football.